Charlotte Dawson #25 Still moaning about trolls & Tattle. Read your new Wiki - that'll make you rattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her mate opens up his Dartford tunnel hole in a venue full of kids as casual as you like and she’s now wondering why some singular ‘troll’ is ‘trying to ruin her life’ by informing the social…hmm
She said 'malicious calls'. I'm sure they've been flooded since that dirty bastard did it. Lucky I wasn't in that bar with children. I would have smashed him one! 💯
---
Also just want to say @CrazyBaldhead you’ve done the lords work on that wiki 👏🏻
Thanks Star!! 💗💗😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s hardly malicious when some man’s hole is inches away from your childs face 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Personally, I think this is backlash for the anus flash. If you notice she says "malicious calls" and then bangs on about one person. One eye is wet and her voice breaks. She didn't keep saying "obviously" either.

She cannot deny this. They won't have been "malicious calls" they would have been concerned calls.

To save anybody new on here that hasn't seen it, here it is. It is truly appalling. That Dazza does this right in front of Noah and his OWN daughter. What 'man' does this in front of minors? 🤬

I'm not inclined to think it is the anus flash. Let me tell you why.. Darren is not Noah's dad (that we know of) and although, sure maybe there were complaints made, the child of concern would actually be Darren's little one, not Noah. Common sense says in it's initial stages Noah would not be the child of focus for SS. They would speak to mum and dad, the doc, nursery and HV and leave it there. Also, Darren and his family would know beforehand too, calls regarding Noah would just be a follow up.

So, this is directly about Noah, it's something else. (IMO)

Reactions: 11
I don’t think the calls are wasting anyone’s time,the social services need to be made aware of the going’s on that Noah witnesses most days.
Seeing anus and being given beer is one example of her tit parent skills.
The list is endless and I have a feeling a good few calls have been made about her.
And she’s angry apparently,no darling you should be feeling ashamed of yourself and your behaviour rather than being angry.
Your angry because you no we have tit loads on you and you have to be careful otherwise other people will start floating on here and read all the truths about you,and let’s not forget the videos.
Bore off you disgusting cow bag.

Reactions: 13
THREAD TITLE #26 The truths keep coming out, time to parent and stop the pout!

Reactions: 23
She really doesn't give a tit does she? Any half decent parent would have said look im taking a little social media break all is well don't worry about messaging etc then stepped back and worked with SS to try and improve her parenting skills instead she is on instagram with a fake tear smudged eyeliner and threats! She is absolutely vile her dad would be spinning in his grave and right now that little boy would be better off with someone else yes i said it he has no bedroom no routine stays up half the night stuffing chocolate he's never dressed his speech is behind there's no discipline his diet is absolutely appalling and he is constantly around adults behaving inappropriately and unless he is at nursery or with HER friends he is stuck in that house with a dummy in and a nappy on both of which she does nothing to try and get rid of and that is only the half so quit doing your stupid moves and spreading on tit tan and listen to SS you are seriously failing that little boy

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A little while ago one of their older neighbours asked about the loud music coming from the house. It could've been anyone around them not just a report from online. Also reporting can be anonymous

I'm not inclined to think it is the anus flash. Let me tell you why.. Darren is not Noah's dad (that we know of) and although, sure maybe there were complaints made, the child of concern would actually be Darren's little one, not Noah. Common sense says in it's initial stages Noah would not be the child of focus for SS. They would speak to mum and dad, the doc, nursery and HV and leave it there. Also, Darren and his family would know beforehand too, calls regarding Noah would just be a follow up.

I agree! The fact she never said names and just said trolls and didn’t give out any information which is unlike her she puts everything on social media. It might have actually been the nursery raising concerns, neighbours or someone else? Who knows but without sounding like a dick I’m hoping social services do investigate as she needs a massive wake up call, before both of her kids either get seriously hurt or god forbid anything else!

I'm not surprised they've fallen foul of their obscene behaviour.

That's what happens.

True. I think it's somebody much closer to home. Do you remember when that elderly neighbour knocked about the noise that Pob was making with his weights in the garage and then Pob posted the footage onto his IG stories? The two bungalows next to Castle Greyskull are a fair distance!! Can you imagine the noise they make when they row? It must be frightening for those elderly neighbours in what I presume to be a very quiet residential area.

Reactions: 17
I agree! The fact she never said names and just said trolls and didn’t give out any information which is unlike her she puts everything on social media. It might have actually been the nursery raising concerns, neighbours or someone else?
OBVIOUSLY it’s the ‘orrible Tacklers… who else - certainly not any of the 1.3million followers on insta who could have seen any of the stories / posts / tik toks & though oooh I’ll report a celeb who’s an absolute stranger to me & I nothing about to SS… Christ!!

Literally someone she knows for SS to take it seriously.

Reactions: 14
I agree! The fact she never said names and just said trolls and didn’t give out any information which is unlike her she puts everything on social media. It might have actually been the nursery raising concerns, neighbours or someone else? Who knows but without sounding like a dick I’m hoping social services do investigate as she needs a massive wake up call, before both of her kids either get seriously hurt or god forbid anything else!
It could even be that Noah has spoken about lots of things that have happened over the past 6 months, they've built up and the nursery staff made a referral?

Its simple really ..... she and all these other vile influenzer arsewipes ... useless NO MARKS ... tit STAINS on society ... need to control, curb their nasty behaviour, they post it online for millions to watch, there are MANY eyes watching the way they live their lives, some will be police, social workers, those in authority, same with tattle, we have people from ALL walks of life, reading here everyday ... that's when this amazing fake existence stops being funny ` a good laugh ` ... they cause this backlash, and like her ... are later crying on SM that people are being cruel, unfair, weirdos, trolls 🙄 .... duck OFF chazzza! ... you put it out there, for the world to see, live your life online, record, post every fart .... until the tit hits the fan 🤷‍♀️ ..... you want the public to love you, but not call out unacceptable behaviour .... you cant have it both ways 🖕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow that video of his friend pulling down his trousers with both children in full view is shocking. I doubt that was the SS call but it won’t help the situation. These influencers really need to stop showing their children on line. They can’t consent and shouldn’t be used as content.

Reactions: 13
Matt living his best life in the garden playing football on his stories 😂 absolutely not a feck given, whilst Charlotte’s crying troll in the house.
Plot twist…. Matt reported her - and is moving away with Noah to feed him nutritious food, get him outside more and into a routine.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.