Charlotte Dawson #25 Still moaning about trolls & Tattle. Read your new Wiki - that'll make you rattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'All this finding out who the trolls are blah blah'
Christ woman , you can barely cook yer kid a decent meal ,never mind go delving in the deep dark web.
Hardly fuckin Demspey and Makepeace are they!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It'll be interesting this one. Social Services would not be saying 'it's malicious/a waste of time'. Chazza seems to be under the impression that just because 'she has a nice house and nice things' they're untouchable. Somebody has obviously called them out of concern. Somebody working for SS may have seen the video.

Let's face it - just think how many people have seen that hole flashing video in front of those children. If Pob hadn't filmed it then posted it, people would be none the wiser!

Will she address that? Her management swept it under the carpet.
---

That's definitely a point. I still cannot believe Pob found his mate flashing his hole in front of kids funny. Quite a frightening thought really what we don't see.
Nothing shocks me , but that hole flashing video wow. I think the pure size of pob mates hole will haunt me till the end of my days. Never seen nothing like it 😂😂😂 I’m quite rowdy and soo are a few of are mates but would we expose ourselves like that infront of each others kids. NO. It’s weird they thought that was funny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oooh it’s going to be a good day!

Bold of her to assume it’s just one nasty troll? I can only imagine how many people have reported her to SS on the back of that areshole video alone. Her neighbours too probably can’t stand her.

Reactions: 12
Nothing shocks me , but that hole flashing video wow. I think the pure size of pob mates hole will haunt me till the end of my days. Never seen nothing like it 😂😂😂 I’m quite rowdy and soo are a few of are mates but would we expose ourselves like that infront of each others kids. NO. It’s weird they thought that was funny
Absolutely! I'm the first one up for a laugh but doing THAT in front of kids? bleeping hell that was disgusting!! What made me feel uneasy is that Pob filmed it laughing then posted it!

It really makes you wonder what they deem 'unfit' to show? It's all a bit fucked up in my opinion! 🤢

• Sick
Having worked in a nursery/pre school, has it never crossed her mind one of noahs nursery workers could be potentially lurking in the background on her and pobs social media and if it was one of my children's parents behaving like they do, it would definitely be a referral from us.

Reactions: 30
Absolutely! I'm the first one up for a laugh but doing THAT in front of kids? bleeping hell that was disgusting!! What made me feel uneasy is that Pob filmed it laughing then posted it!

It really makes you wonder what they deem 'unfit' to show? It's all a bit fucked up in my opinion! 🤢
I remember just before Christmas me my son and partner went in our local for a couple of drinks before home after going bowling with him. One of my partners mates thought it was okay to punch another fella in-front of my son , as they’d had a to do the weekend before. Did I film it and laugh , noo I messaged the person and told them how scared he’d made my child feel and how disgusted I was he could do that infront of not only mine but his own children. That’s what pob should of done , not filmed it for the entire world to see

😂😂😂 squeeze those fake tears out my love!!! What did ss accuse you of now?? Didn’t tell us though did you because it’s probably TRUE!!!!
It can't be that bad, she managed to get 6 stories and a grid post of ads out yesterday! Priorities.

She reminded me of that pathetic Vardy woman, when she said "I'm heavily pregnant blah blah"

This is going to keep happening.

Chazza is going to have to engage her single brain cell and think about the content she posts and how she is coming across.

Heavily pregnant dancing on a chair, makes you look like you don't care about your child. Eating shite 24/7 and posting it because it's free, makes you look like you don't care about the health of your unborn child. Endlessly feeding your son salt, sugar and saturated fats, make you look like you are not doing right by your child. Your child not even having had a bedroom since October, but you got your bar put in in your new house immediately-makes you look like you are not prioritising your child. Allowing your child to stand on chairs in restaurants, scream and throw food, makes you a really bad bleep of a parent - Charlotte.

What thin skinned twats like her can't seem to grasp is the correlation between her content and the opinion people have of her and her parenting - she is judged accordingly.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wasn’t long ago chazza was being all cocky,saying to the troll who reported me to social services I hope you’re watching this video,Noah is coming on way before his time.
Then acting all smug,you see that’s aggravating the situation,pob threatens to knock on doors 😂.
Could be anyone and well done.
And how and what makes her special that she thinks this person can be found when millions of so media people get heavily trolled daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, well, well. Thought she was quiet yesterday.

What do we reckon Belters? Backfire from Big Dazza's bumhole flashing in front of minors whilst Pob laughed about it and plastered it all over the internet? Her going out drinking and dancing on chairs whilst pregnant? Why has it got to always be 'a horrible, nasty, evil troll'. Their parenting is disgraceful. I hope that Dazza and Hannah are being investigated too.

I actually reckon it's somebody closer to home than she thinks. 🤔

Let's see what the deflection is for this!

I need a new page for the Wiki badly!!

View attachment 2166998
I think so too. Someone they know, who really knows what's going on.

All she has to do to stop it is remove his Instagram profile (ridiculous to make money off of your child) and take him off social media altogether. Job done.

Is she going to do the whole private investigator threat again? I’m sure a lot of people dislike her and know how tit she is I doubt only one person would call. I think it’s more someone close to her, the amount of shite parenting she posts online maybe SS have saw it themselves? I very much doubt SS would say a nasty troll is making silly calls to us and calling her a brilliant mum because she’s got a big house which is clean aka by a cleaner. Doesn’t sound very professional? Or is she out of content and just makes up this bs SS stuff for pity?
---
Also- I don’t know anything about SS I’ve never been involved but why don’t they just turn up to the house? Do they always make phone calls and plan a meet up? I don’t get giving tit parents the heads up so they can put on an act for when they do turn up

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Is she going to do the whole private investigator threat again? I’m sure a lot of people dislike her and know how tit she is I doubt only one person would call. I think it’s more someone close to her, the amount of shite parenting she posts online maybe SS have saw it themselves? I very much doubt SS would say a nasty troll is making silly calls to us and calling her a brilliant mum because she’s got a big house which is clean aka by a cleaner. Doesn’t sound very professional? Or is she out of content and just makes up this bs SS stuff for pity?
---
Also- I don’t know anything about SS I’ve never been involved but why don’t they just turn up to the house? Do they always make phone calls and plan a meet up? I don’t get giving tit parents the heads up so they can put on an act for when they do turn up
She only shows certain parts of the house though. Who knows if the rest of the house is clean and tidy 🤷‍♀️..Also that poor boy doesn't even have a bed which I know SS won't take to kindly to. Unless it's an emergency threat to the child ie danger to life, I know they do give you 24 hours notice they're coming out for a visit.

Reactions: 7
That bloke flashed his arse in front of a room full of people. Any one of them could have phoned SS. They could have been thinking if they behave like that in public in front of a camera what the duck do they do at home?
Or it could be a troll.
Either way if i were in her shoes I would remove my child from social media altogether… but then all she would have to talk about is her dead dad ….

Reactions: 14
She only shows certain parts of the house though. Who knows if the rest of the house is clean and tidy 🤷‍♀️..Also that poor boy doesn't even have a bed which I know SS won't take to kindly to. Unless it's an emergency threat to the child ie danger to life, I know they do give you 24 hours notice they're coming out for a visit.
The a good shout , when a social worker comes your house the first thing they want to see is your child’s bedroom. Poor Noah doesn’t even have one

Reactions: 13
She can’t help herself.
If she’s done nothing wrong, why would a SS call bother her?
She’s more bothered about herself than her child and child to be.

Reactions: 17
I’m 32 and I’m just about to pass me driving test , I sooooooo wish I would of done it sooner for my kids sake , but it never stopped me from jumping on a train and taking my kids for a day out.
Another 32 yo Mum who is still learning to drive 👋🏻 Glad to see it’s not just me … I put it off for years due to anxiety but I’m determined to do it for my daughter. I completely agree, I never ever sit in the house on my days off, we go for walks, go to the indoor play area or swimming pool, picnic by the creek, there is so much you can do - Charlotte is just a lazy fat selfish slob.

Also, I highly doubt that SS tell you over the phone that they know it’s a malicious call and a waste of their time 🙄 If SS called me and told me they were investigating me my first thought would not be to jump on social media and rant about it. You can tell she has no real friends and her relationship is a sham, why doesn’t she go and cry to them? She’s a pathetic attention seeking bleep who deserves everything she gets.

Reactions: 15
She keeps eating like she does, that egg chair will break!

She's always so behind the times. That must be why her house is so 2018 dull grey, her garden furniture couldn't be more Covid 2020 naff. That's why she gets it free - cos it's shite! That furniture wont last one summer.
Cries bc I’m bigger than her and just bought this chair (before her ad lol)

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.