Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louisababe

I cannot wait for the downfall of Slob.. hoping all her companies decide that working with a chav that feels it’s ok to have a grown man on holiday spread his arse cheeks ( chapped ones at that, needs some sudocrem ) in front of minors and not actually call it out and apologise, decide to dump her … I actually think Pob is doing this on purpose .. he hates her and is instigating the downfall.
---
Calling this early
THREAD TITLE #26
A budget hol, to get away from the trolls, but all slob gets is a plastic Ken doll, Jimmy ten bellies and a massive a@@ehole!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Krm2011

VIP Member
It’s a bit strange for 2 grown men 2 behaving like that then to be uploading everything video of it for the gram, all so pop can get likes. That man should be telling him to fuck off. I see the pals wife is now private on insta 😂
Exactly if my mate kept egging me on to knock my drink back over and over with her phone ready to record, while she's all into her health and fitness id be seriously questioning our friendship.

Pob makes no secret of his passion for health and fitness so why is he encouraging this guy to neck pints over and over?

He's an horrible bastard like his Mrs I can't fucking stand either of them!

Slimy self serving twats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Today, we have been shown that Noah has eaten:
  • At least two tbsp of Parmesan cheese (High salt and saturated fats)
  • Carbonara pasta. (high in saturated fat and salt)
  • He was given an apple and grape tub which is full of synthetic chemicals and preservatives (Research reveals that pre-cut vegetables and fruits have far less nutrient content, particularly that of Vitamin C, and also Vitamin A, E, and Folates) although this was almost certainly for the gram as he doesn't seem to know what to do with it.
  • Chips shop chips with salt (high in sodium, fat, saturated fats and calories with additional salt added)
  • Gravy (high in salt and saturated fat)
  • Chip shop sausage (High salt and fat and saturated fat, plus extra fat from oil it was deep fried in)
  • Ice cream (High in saturated fats and salt)
He almost certainly had coco pops or a pastry of some kind for breakfast, he will have had crisps, chocolate as standard. She is setting that boy up to be obese, with hypertension and heart issues. This isn't a one off, it's his daily diet.

When you look at the evidence, it's tricky to believe she is actually doing her best.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Krm2011

VIP Member
She'll take that as a compliment :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🐷 :poop:
---

Pmsl.....so funny
Knock, knock...." Hellor, are you one of t'trorls from t'Tackle? I'm gorna give yer a clout, yer great lummox! Stop bein' 'orrid wi our Chazz, she's alreet, apart from t'drugs and t'drink" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I heard that! 😂😂😂😂😂

Hilarious the thought of him trying to kick doors in with his 5.5 junior size floral Lelli Kelly's on 😭

.. "Ere hold my bag Chazza 😂👜 nobody insults my meal ticket, I mean fiancé"

Last edited:
  • Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
Have one last balcony dance from espanol 🤣 this is what I think to nasty trollz n weird comments if u don’t like me unfollow me simple xxxx

Ps nearly saw what I had for all inclusive brekkie then 🤣🕺🏽

We know you read here .... Hi HALFWIT 👋👋👋 ...... Oh do FUCK OFF ...... you scummy old trout!! ... how old are you? what 30yr old speaks this way 🤷‍♀️ ..... for someone who claims, it doesn't bother you ...... you give an awful lot of time and energy to trollz ( people speaking the honest brutal truth ) which means it BOTHERS YOU BIG TIME :rolleyes: .... I can truthfully say I have never in all my years seen someone behave in such a vile manner ` continuously ` then post it on SM for all to see ..... I have worked with people who had severe Mental Health issues, and even they had moments of calmness ... with you its NON STOP ..... which again means ... you know exactly what you are doing, this vulgar behaviour is a CHOICE ... I also have nieces and nephews 2 ... 4 ... 9 .. 11 .... who wouldn't dream of behaving the way you do ... face it FLATARSE TWAT .... you`re a fucking joke ... your father would be ashamed to see the way you turned out ... you are NOT FUNNY, not even close ..... once both your children are at school, and are being bullied daily because their mother is such a hideous CUNT with zero filter ... grinding herself ... slut dropping and showing her revolting minge online .... who constantly shames them ... only then will you wake up, that this behaviour, is not acceptable ... finally ... learn to speak, spell correctly ... your poor unfortunate children will have this thing called ` homework ` ... daddystupidplank will probably be gone by then shacked up with babysitter No54 .... confusedbagpussozzy is thicker than you, if possible .... so it will be left to you ( god help them ) wake up you dumb fuck! ..... and NO I wont stop following you .... I enjoy watching you being an A Class CLOWN day by day🤡 ... as do many others ....... you wont change your ways .... so we enjoy the freakshow🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Haven’t been on here for a bit and can’t be arsed sifting through the threads but from what I’ve seen of that big, fat bloke I quite like him! He necked that pint beautifully💁‍♀️ A hefty chap enjoying his holidays😎

Maybe I’m just delighted to see something other than ‘Bumpalicous’ flopping about all over the place with her tits down at her knees.

• Haha
  • Heart

fimfim

VIP Member
Today, we have been shown that Noah has eaten:
  • At least two tbsp of Parmesan cheese (High salt and saturated fats)
  • Carbonara pasta. (high in saturated fat and salt)
  • He was given an apple and grape tub which is full of synthetic chemicals and preservatives (Research reveals that pre-cut vegetables and fruits have far less nutrient content, particularly that of Vitamin C, and also Vitamin A, E, and Folates) although this was almost certainly for the gram as he doesn't seem to know what to do with it.
  • Chips shop chips with salt (high in sodium, fat, saturated fats and calories with additional salt added)
  • Gravy (high in salt and saturated fat)
  • Chip shop sausage (High salt and fat and saturated fat, plus extra fat from oil it was deep fried in)
  • Ice cream (High in saturated fats and salt)
He almost certainly had coco pops or a pastry of some kind for breakfast, he will have had crisps, chocolate as standard. She is setting that boy up to be obese, with hypertension and heart issues. This isn't a one off, it's his daily diet.

When you look at the evidence, it's tricky to believe she is actually doing her best.
This was made for this 😂😫

IMG_9905.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Noodles28

Chatty Member
Charlotte you know how to stop people reporting you to social services for being a terrible parent? Stop living your life on social media and take your kid off it. If people have raised concerns about your child then you only have yourself and what you share on social media to blame

• Heart

Wills315

VIP Member
Thank you for all your votes for my suggestion for the new thread title!! 😘

We have finally got a new collective name - thanks to @Wills315! We are now officially known as The Belters which won with 31.4% of votes. Well done @Wills315.

We have also finally got a Wiki, which is attached to the top of the page (pink button) and is currently still in progress and already up to page six!

Recap and our new off-topic chat group to follow!

Carry on you Belters!

Previous thread:

---
Here is a link for our new off-topic chat group where we can chat about absolutely anything you want to!

Recap:

Chazza and Our Trace went to a Hen Do in Glasgow but she 'forgot' to book a hotel. Meanwhile, Pob took Nowhere out on a boat without wearing life jackets and Chazza blamed the boat company for not supplying them.

Easter arrived with yet more choc choc for Nowhere. She also talked about "this time last year I had my miscarriage".

She took Nowhere to Chester Zoo wearing a white jacket which looked like it had DAWSY on the back of it and paid paps to be there. It made the Daily Mail and Our Trace, looking vacant as usual, looked like the Lone Ranger!! 😂

Chazza found out she didn't have Gestational Diabetes although God only knows how as all she's been eating is absolute crap. She also mentioned Nowhere's cheek where he is most likely going to have a biopsy. She is also, at long last, going to sort his bedroom out before the new baby arrives. There was a 'Breaking News Alert' from Chazza as Nowhere didn't have his usual three bottles during the night!!

Chazza did a Podcast talking about trolls, Tattle and her 'miscarriage'. All in all, she was talking yet more crap but thanks again for the publicity Chazza! 👍

They are all currently in Mallorca with Pob's friend Jimmy Five Bellies and his family staying in Pob's parents' tiny two bed apartment. Chazza, by the looks of it, is hating every minute as Jimmy Five Bellies is downing pints in one as Chazza looks on! She was also spotted with a large glass of Sangria last night on one of Pob's stories.

Carry on you Belters!!
---
I've never known Chazza to be so quiet - EVER!! 😂

View attachment 2133993
View attachment 2133994
View attachment 2133995
Aww I'm thrilled belters won. Obviousleh, I'm literally obsessed with the name , I'm so chuffin proud of myself guys. Obviousleh, my name was the best and you can actually get 40% off belleh blasters if you use the chuffin code "belters" but you better be quick guys because Obviousleh it's for a limited time of 100 years so get it before it's chuffin gone! Now I'm off to celebrate with some ket ket and gravy oh Come ere yew and the trolly wollyz can chuff off , im doing my best 🖕 👐🥳

• Haha
  • Heart

barbie22!

I don’t understand why that child is not in bed like what’s stopping her from putting him to bed at a decent time and enjoying the peace and quiet my god I love my son who’s 3 with all my heart but see when 7:30 comes he’s in bed and he needs it and I need the time too myself. She’s just so lazy she would rather just let him sit up so he’s not up early I can’t wait to this baby is here she’s gonna get her eyes open big time imagine nowhere in the middle of her and pob and a crying baby then nowhere will be up jumping round the bed in the middle of the night eating choc choc and demanding bottles of milk

spaceraider69

VIP Member
I just showed my partner the video of the gaping arsehole and he asked if it was Marcus Mitchell 😂😂😂 I know some of you beauts are on here and would be equally as ticked as I was

• Haha

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
So she laughs at Matt who eats healthy, now taking the piss out of noah for wanting healthy foods over her microwave slop? She really thinks she’s above everyone else who loves to take the piss out of anyone!

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it a million times, squidwards kid is one miserable bastard!

Ps skank do what every other pregnant mum does either buy bigger clothes or maternity clothes. The Christmas pjs aren’t funny, it’s embarrassing and I bet they stink like chippeh minge

• Haha
Reactions: 26

VC10

VIP Member
Holiday spam for the next week or two and some how the coronation will be tied to Les
A photo will appear , cardboard cut-out of Les in The Mall , pulled along taped onto a broom handle and a roller-skate 🤣🤣🤣💀💀

• Haha

Retro80s

VIP Member
I take back my comment on Friday about that repulsive wanker not doing anything to harm anyone.
Flashing his gaping arse hole in front of CHILDREN is bad fucking pee-do behaviour.

Ken is just as bad for finding it funny, and uploading it! Who the fuck lets someone do that in front of your kid???

They’re a bad bunch of filthy vile bastards

• Sick