Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
she’s told by spooky tart kimbo tarot’s reading that she’s going to have a baby boy,Sam giffen has also been told he is due a boy,I’m seriously not lying here,his. Mum predicted it.
Kym if you read here my power Is stronger,lee Roy early death
Please spill the tea???

Reactions: 3

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So she's doing an ad for B&M although she took the piss out of Pob for shopping in Aldi.

Keep eating those crisps Chazza. You'll go the same way as your dad. That Buddha head looks perfect for fag ends.

charlottedawsy_1683920809437.jpg

Reactions: 3

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Bloody hell Tattlers put Talk TV on right now. She is being interviewed 🤢
Can you grab a lowdown/ screenshots for the Wiki please? 😘
---

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Another 32 yo Mum who is still learning to drive 👋🏻 Glad to see it’s not just me … I put it off for years due to anxiety but I’m determined to do it for my daughter. I completely agree, I never ever sit in the house on my days off, we go for walks, go to the indoor play area or swimming pool, picnic by the creek, there is so much you can do - Charlotte is just a lazy fat selfish slob.

Also, I highly doubt that SS tell you over the phone that they know it’s a malicious call and a waste of their time 🙄 If SS called me and told me they were investigating me my first thought would not be to jump on social media and rant about it. You can tell she has no real friends and her relationship is a sham, why doesn’t she go and cry to them? She’s a pathetic attention seeking cunt who deserves everything she gets.
Would they not have to do a report for any investigation they do? Surely over the phone would not be sufficient?

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Our Trace's Birthday today and Pob's plastering..

345349876_811896720507292_6901631388298157052_n.jpg

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Wow, just wow! Saying yet again she doesn't 'need a drink' and then she's dancing on a fucking chair!! 😳

Just when you think she can't possibly get any more stupid!!

Screenshot_20230511-203209.png

charlottedawsy_1683833426524.jpg

Reactions: 1