Charlotte Dawson #23 A freebie to London, what a thrill! No-urrr spent all his time on the window sill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we allowed to post it? If not you can search for houses in Leigh for £375k on RightMove and you’ll find it. I’ve just had a look at it’s still showing as SSTC on the app.
They've asked for offers over £375k and looks like it's sold SSTC. Very overpriced I think as you can get a beautiful brand new house for £10k more within a mile radius. I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole tbh.
Screenshot_20230405-152107~3.png

Reactions: 1
Most honest thing she’s said for a long time.

Think she’s trying the Stacey Solomon approach - the ‘oh silly old me look what I’ve done, aren’t I so relatable’ and the sheep lap it up with compliments and comments which in turn increases the traffic on her page. Bet she’s hoping the Daily Fail will pick up on it.

I ask you, how many of your other halves has a favourite chopping board? 😏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Still not sold. But one of the others in that complex, also 4bed/4bath was reduced in Feb and is sold sstc for £300k…

They've asked for offers over £375k and looks like it's sold SSTC. Very overpriced I think as you can get a beautiful brand new house for £10k more within a mile radius. I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole tbh.
View attachment 2080095

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.