Charlotte Dawson #23 A freebie to London, what a thrill! No-urrr spent all his time on the window sill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's concerning that she's a mother when she's that stupid and clueless.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So because she got engagement from the cakes in the oven she thought she would do something similar with the pizza sad desperate cow

• Haha
It’s the Googling the recipe to make rice crispy cakes for me… doesn’t everyone just wing that 😂

melt chocolate, add rice crispies (bit by bit) do not put in the oven, keep in the fridge until set.

no wonder Noah has a diet of micro meals, tinned spaghetti and choc choc. I’m convinced that she only makes spag Bol as it’s the one recipe she knows from food tech. Plus it’s not that hard when you can buy a family size Dolmio

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Noah with all his constant nursery germs trying to kiss that tiny baby on the lips 🤢
Chazza probably found it hilarious, anyone notice the baby’s mum pull the baby back the moment he attempted to do it? Good job someone has a bit of sense.

Reactions: 10
her Mother didn't know the cakes weren't meant to go in the oven either.... The apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it, both thick twats

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘Guys I’m really questioning my intelligence’ and ‘I do alright with Noah’ are two of the funniest things I’ve heard come out of her mouth.

• Haha
Thread suggestion #24 Back to an MUA, cos I need to pay for 2 mortgages. Chuffin aye!

Reactions: 7
My 4year old niece knows how to make rice crispy cakes, it isn't even ` basic ` cooking skills, its that EASY to make them ... same with the pizza on the chopping board in the oven, again its such a simple task ...... as for questioning her ` intelligence ` ... she doesn't come even close to having any in that thick ugly flat head of hers, nothing to do with baby brain .... soo no use questioning something you don't have you twit :rolleyes: .... a turnip has more ` intelligence ` and that's me being generous!! .... on a serious note, she's a danger, there will be 2 lil ones under that roof, what if because of her ` stupidity ` she goes to bed leaving something in the oven ... doesn't bear thinking about, something she's laughing about, thinks is cute, funny .... could very well harm them all 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Absolutely thick as pigshit - Les, who prized education and was self educated, erudite and proud of it would be appalled by this stupid, classless, ignorant daughter.

Reactions: 13
Who has their mum down as “Milf” in your phone book ! So chavvy and disrespectful… I mean bagpuss ain’t even a MILF
---
Looks like Slob and Pobs house in Leigh fell through for a second time .. it was SSTC last week now it’s up for sale again.. I mean who’s gonna pay £374 for that tatt and only a year lease !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I bet she never tidies those toys up and just leaves that play room. It looks like a bomb's hit it.

---
I hate that thing she does with her saggy tits. It's repulsive. 🤢

---
If anybody has anymore suggestions for our 'Collective Name' please submit soon as it's nearly new thread time.

I'm adding The Chavvas.

Thanks. We've got some crackers so far!! X

Last edited:
  • Sick
Jesus Christ she’s so dangerously thick I’m surprised their all still alive.
Not funny at all it’s just so embarrassing and what are her management thinking.
Is the Leigh house still up for sale

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ she’s so dangerously thick I’m surprised their all still alive.
Not funny at all it’s just so embarrassing and what are her management thinking.
Is the Leigh house still up for sale
I think somebody mentioned its been sold subject to contract again.

Reactions: 2
I think somebody mentioned its been sold subject to contract again.
Right move showing it’s still for sale but might not be updated.
That house has been trashed,dirty walls,missing door handles,mucky skirting boards,list is endless.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Surely to put something in the oven you’d have to know what number heatsetting you’d need the oven on!!!
If she’d looked it up she’d have realised that they don’t go in the oven, so not only did she put them in the oven, it seems she just shoved them in on any random setting!
I don’t believe her, I think it’s all for effect “good old Chazza, no one else could be so hilariously and haplessly entertaining”!!!
It’s all for content.
But there again, she isn’t the sharpest so who knows?

Reactions: 15
Has anyone got the link for the old house being sold
Are we allowed to post it? If not you can search for houses in Leigh for £375k on RightMove and you’ll find it. I’ve just had a look at it’s still showing as SSTC on the app.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.