Charlotte Dawson #23 A freebie to London, what a thrill! No-urrr spent all his time on the window sill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge congratulations to @kermucklowe for the winning thread title! You have won a Dawsylicious make-over by Chazza to look just like Our Trace!!! 😅

Recap to follow.

Carry on my darlingsss!!

Previous thread:-

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I will be blocked as I sent a message saying how awful it was she was already looking forward to a girl next time. FFS have the new little boy first and enjoy him before telling the world you are desperate for a girl. Just hope she keeps having boys.

• Haha
Nothing says you're a fat lazy slop like getting dressed to take your son for a walk at nearly 5pm. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Recap:

We started the last thread off with Nowhere dancing on the kitchen worktop for a stupid TikTok and a video for OK of Chazza and Pob showing us around Castle Greyskull with a very awkward looking Pob. She did another Q&A with questions made up by herself and went to the clinic with Our Trace for a GD test. She also made a ridiculous claim that her Belleh Blaster diet scam helped her to get pregnant! Just shut up ffs!! 🤬

She was going to start toilet training Nowhere but as it's too cold, she is now starting in the summer. Surely that doesn't make any difference as the child is always half-dressed anyway? Her GD test came back and she was OK which was a miracle with the amount of crap she continues to shovel down her neck at any given opportunity!!

There was another moan at the 'trollz' and she will continue to show off her fat belleh whether they like it or not. She even gave the V sign out again and gave everybody a glimpse of her back fat too! 🤢

Slob and Pob went on a grifted 'date night' to a spa with her continuously showing that she was drinking 'Nosecco' and Pob looking a right twit in a face mask. She even went in the hot tub on two separate occasions, although pregnant women are advised not to, and continued to shovel in cakes, biscuits and a massive Chinese.

They had the 'baby reveal' with a few balloons from Sammy Shitstain which was very, very underwhelming to say the least. They then set off for London. Pob put up on his IG about 'knocking on trolls' doors and confronting them'. This was swiftly taken down but unfortunately we have no receipt of this. (Be quicker next time or it didn't happen! We need receipts!!) He then shared footage of an elderly neighbour knocking at his front door complaining about the noise he was making when dropping weights on the floor in the garage. What a prick you are Pob. 🤬

Once in Docklands, they spent all their time cooped up in the room with poor Nowhere staring out of the window. 😒 Chazza had her hair done but couldn't go to the event as she forgot to pack an outfit. Apparently, there appear to be no shops or cabs in London so she couldn't actually go out and buy one!! Lazy witch.

She had yet another moan about a Daily Mail article and was angered by the general public's truthful comments about her. You're not liked and irrelevant - get over it!

She celebrated International Women's Day by putting up a clip of her wearing breast pads and a sanitary towel after she had Nowhere. 🤢

When the snow arrived, Nowhere was asking for his hat and coat to go out and play in it. She said it was too cold. The next day she put up a two second clip of him on the patio but not actually playing in it. She put up photographs though of herself standing in the snow looking like a Russian hooker on crack waiting for a punter. Put it away love ffs!!

Nowhere's speech is slighly improving and is constantly being told to kiss her 'bumperlicious'. In one clip he was seen to pinch it and then smack it. There is still no sign of him actually getting his own bedroom.

Carry on folks! 🍿🍿

Screenshot_20230228-135438~2.png
Screenshot_20230228-232010~3.png

Screenshot_20230302-224013.png
Screenshot_20230303-122305~2.png

charlottedawsy_1678107653070.jpg
Screenshot_20230314-165640~2.png

Screenshot_20230310-233905~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just because you are pregnant why do you have to be photographed for a magazine in your knickers. It’s bleeping weird. And I’m sick to death of that pose with the hand under the fat gut! 🤢

ACF5F1C9-9ACC-4155-86E1-55DD51196132.jpeg

Reactions: 23
OMG what a mess, looks like they’ve been burgled! Noah was supposedly choosing something for Chazza to wear to go walking so it’s all her stuff!
I’m actually starting to think she has serious depression… what with today’s behavior, the lack of self pride, the lack of self esteem, the way she exhibits her behavior around the house by leaving it scruffy as hell. Unable to implement any sort of routine for either her or nowhere. I think she is seriously unhappy and depressed, it’s a sad situation and as irritating as she is… I feel sorry for her. I wouldn’t trade places with her for love nor money.

Reactions: 29
OMG what a mess, looks like they’ve been burgled! Noah was supposedly choosing something for Chazza to wear to go walking so it’s all her stuff!
How is she not embarrassed to show that? I’m not the tidiest person in the world but even I don’t let my drawers get in that state. That new house will be an absolute shithole by the end of the year.

Reactions: 12
I’m actually starting to think she has serious depression… what with today’s behavior, the lack of self pride, the lack of self esteem, the way she exhibits her behavior around the house by leaving it scruffy as hell. Unable to implement any sort of routine for either her or nowhere. I think she is seriously unhappy and depressed, it’s a sad situation and as irritating as she is… I feel sorry for her. I wouldn’t trade places with her for love nor money.
Depression my arse. The only reason she looks unhappy and is lazy is a) she's not pregnant with her mini-me and didn't get her own way and b) she's a self-entitled lazy cow!
---
Wow Chazza, you really could not have made it much more clearer that you wanted a girl. If, and that's a big if, Pob stays around, what happens if you have another boy? I hope you do.

Every child is a blessing. 🤬

charlottedawsy_1678820305326.jpg
charlottedawsy_1678820315915.jpg
charlottedawsy_1678820322672.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m really confused. She was posting stories the other day about the daily Mail article that said she wanted a girl and has done an interview about having another baby - a girl - when she hasn’t even birthed the second boy (who is apparently so loved). Like why was she so upset about that article when a girl is obviously what she wants and this poor baby boy is almost like a disappointment

Also She hasn’t even seen how much hard work two children is so why is she even talking about a third?!?! She apparently can’t even cope with one

I’m really confused. She was posting stories the other day about the daily Mail article that said she wanted a girl and has done an interview about having another baby - a girl - when she hasn’t even birthed the second boy (who is apparently so loved). Like why was she so upset about that article when a girl is obviously what she wants and this poor baby boy is almost like a disappointment

Also She hasn’t even seen how much hard work two children is so why is she even talking about a third?!?! She apparently can’t even cope with one
Because she wasn’t getting paid for that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Exactly! She has totally contradicted herself and she had the cheek to get angry when people were calling her out in the Daily Mail article and this Closer aricle is about trying for a girl even before the baby is here. Boy she is vile.

Reactions: 11

Oh i highly doubt she'll be up for a third when she's up to her eyeballs in crappy nappies and doing the night feeds multiple times a night....and that's just Noah ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her usual boring bleeping rants 💤😴

What it all comes down to is boredom. Everyone else has jobs and hobbies to occupy their time. I don't have a minute to bleeping breathe let alone do a poor me, crying for engagement rant.

They are both just lazy, dirty fuckers who do nothing but argue and sit around that soul less dirty, tramps house...

Reactions: 14
What a tit tip!

Reactions: 3
A 'united front' walk again. It must be Pob's pocket money day!

---
Still not unpacked, how long have they lived there now?!
They collected the stuff from the old house months ago now. It's plain to see they do sweet FA all day. Perhaps that's why she's getting that 'organiser' in!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon Pob will suggest they get an Au Pair to help her when the new baby arrives. 😉😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don't they get bored doing nothing all day, every day? The highlight of their lives = traipsing up to the Co op for 4 pints of milk every other day 😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.