Charlotte Dawson #23 A freebie to London, what a thrill! No-urrr spent all his time on the window sill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she's got sciatica. Not just down one side but BOTH. If it was down both sides it would be disc related and you'd be screaming with every movement and yet you are walking about. With sciatica you can barely walk. It's like walking on a knife. bleeping liar. Just stop lying and clear up your mess ffs. Letting it get like that and you've even got a cleaner. Lazy, lying slob.

View attachment 2076775
I get sciatica with varying degrees of severity, I've seen myself crawling on all fours and crying in sheer agony when I tried to shower. She's full of tit, as bloody usual.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I really think she needs a psychiatric assessment. She is a grown woman aged 30+ and almost a mother of 2 and she posts things like this on her Instagram. Worst still she launches into her silly Scottish accent and burps. She’s either trolling us to behave as disgusting as she can (and is making a thing of showing us how she eats so much crap) or she has completely lost the plot and is actually a 🐷. If my daughter acted like this I would be very concerned as to her mental health.
I think it's quite obvious Charlotte has severe mental health issues. She has everything from narcissistic personality disorder to bipolar to dissociative identity disorder on top of that she has a massive but false sense of entitlement

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I get sciatica with varying degrees of severity, I've seen myself crawling on all fours and crying in sheer agony when I tried to shower. She's full of tit, as bloody usual.
Tell me about it Coco. It's horrific. It's the most awful pain. I've had it from when I fractured my spine years ago. Her need to lie all the time and over-exaggerate things boils my piss. 💯

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Tell me about it Coco. It's horrific. It's the most awful pain. I've had it from when I fractured my spine years ago. Her need to lie all the time and over-exaggerate things boils my piss. 💯
Especially when we know how debilitating it can be. Bloody scamming, lump of a conwoman she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s got pain and inflammation from lying on her arse all day and eating tit food. If she actually moved more and eliminated all the crap from her diet it might help. & I can’t believe that Matthew lets her feed Noah with the same crap she stuffs her face with. He seems quite invested in his own health with exercise & diet, so why isn’t he taking control over what Noah eats 🤷‍♀️ she’s setting them up for a life time of obesity and illnesses. She’s a complete lazy mess

Reactions: 16
I think it's quite obvious Charlotte has severe mental health issues. She has everything from narcissistic personality disorder to bipolar to dissociative identity disorder on top of that she has a massive but false sense of entitlement
I just think she’s a massive bleep with an over inflated ego which matches her belleh

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s got pain and inflammation from lying on her arse all day and eating tit food. If she actually moved more and eliminated all the crap from her diet it might help. & I can’t believe that Matthew lets her feed Noah with the same crap she stuffs her face with. He seems quite invested in his own health with exercise & diet, so why isn’t he taking control over what Noah eats 🤷‍♀️ she’s setting them up for a life time of obesity and illnesses. She’s a complete lazy mess
Think he’s just as self absorbed as she is but in a different way. It’s just laziness and convenience when it comes to Noah

Reactions: 15
I hope she didn't give those dogshit buns to the kids 🤮 yes chazza ,not knowing that you don't bake rice Krispy buns is so hilarious and relatable 🙄 such a twit she has zero life skills , can't do the basic of tasks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20230404-224322.png

Piss off marg...I'm no troll and I am 100000000000% definitely not bloody jealous of chavva 🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Putting Rice Krispie cakes in the oven. Absolutely bleeping clueless and not 'baby brain'.

339364296_235897598850919_3823540694477287951_n.jpg

---

---
I dread to think how much choc choc Nowhere is going to eat over the Easter period. It's bad enough anyway.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
“My mum’s as bad as me” we know Chazza, you were clearly bought up eating tit and that’s why you think it’s acceptable for Nowhere! I am honestly gobsmacked at the amount of sugar she gives him. That huge ice cream before bed yesterday and then chocolate cakes today? No wonder he doesn’t sleep. Awful

Reactions: 14
How is it baby brain if she didn't know? "Baby brain" is forgetfulness the bleeping imbecile.

Reactions: 10
I tell you what Chazza, you 'should have questioned your intelligence' a long time ago. You clearly have none. Who the hell puts a pizza on a chopping board and then puts it in the oven? You were lucky there wasn't a fire. Dumb witch. 🤡

339183185_176456108557706_8429527806874292579_n.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.