Charlotte Dawson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had covid and all l had to start was a sore throat so she might just think she has a cold but you just dont know

How stupid is she, using fake tan and now it's on her baby's face!! No doubt its gone in his mouth as well. Surely he could have some adverse affects from it!! twit!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How stupid is she, using fake tan and now it's on her baby's face!! No doubt its gone in his mouth as well. Surely he could have some adverse affects from it!! twit!!!
I was going to say it seems like she needs a bit more help but I’m sure anyone with a brain knows not to put fake tan on your tits then feed your baby when it’s still fresh 🤦🏻‍♀️
He is such a beautiful little thing 🥺

Reactions: 8
What are the random 'want to make a side income' posts all about?
No explanation 🤷could mean anything....yea wanna make a side income, doing nails, making Bath bombs, whoring, 'investing'... Absolute joke
Looks like that person has paid her to promote their page and they have some sort of business teaching people how to make money. Almost want to message to find out what it is even though I’m not interested

Reactions: 3
Jesus. RIP price Phillip.. he loved my dad.
She needs some sense slapped into her, she's so damaged!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
The fact she did it and didn’t even bother to wipe it off his face, the chemicals in fake tan make me sleep more and dream vividly, god knows what it does to a baby! Who on earth would normalise that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she completely stupid? Bathing Noah in a Shnuggle bath ON A SET OF DRAWERS!!!!!! If that bath was knocked accidentally then Noah would for sure fall.. there's literally about 2cm between the bath and the floor...

• Angry
Reactions: 8
That most recent post

I can’t deal

eating tit all the time is not healthy for you or your child, don’t make it look like it’s okay

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Officially and proudly unfollowed the twit that she is after her most recent post. She makes me want to be sick. I saw it straight after watching Saffiya’s (Azaylia’s mum) stories and just thought .. Charlotte you’re such a prick I actually hate you. Completely useless person.

Reactions: 10
She finds it too hard to eat a better diet, cant stop herself eating tit so she may as well just carry on?! Makes no sense to me. I'd have thought with breastfeeding it would be a good idea to est a balanced diet. Wee bairn must be drinking pure grease out of her 'udders' 🤢 each to their own but to me promoting a tit diet is just as bad as promoting restrictive eating or diet pills. Fat or thin, being happy about eating pure junk and making out it's all good and happy is not right. All disordered eating has consequences.

Reactions: 11
I complained to the ASA about her not labelling her breast pump as an ad on her insta stories when it clearly was an as - evidenced by her grid post with #AD. They emailed me back today to say it has been passed to the compliance team haha. I am sick of these influencers not following rules - IT’S YOUR bleeping JOB!!

Reactions: 12
I complained to the ASA about her not labelling her breast pump as an ad on her insta stories when it clearly was an as - evidenced by her grid post with #AD. They emailed me back today to say it has been passed to the compliance team haha. I am sick of these influencers not following rules - IT’S YOUR bleeping JOB!!
Yeah I've reported her a couple of times too.. for using filters when they're not allowed and also for a specific as post where she was promoting a website that offered IVA's but she absolutely didn't explain anything at all about how serious an IVA is.. that was proof to me that she will happily advertise anything and everything if she is getting paid for it!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.