Charlotte Dawson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t bring myself to watch it with the lingo (get it?!) she constantly uses it would make me crazy..boyo preggo etc..

I think from their insta they seem very staged and forced, are they like that on the programme or more natural with each other ?

(I’m embarrassed for me that I want to know that)

Reactions: 2
I showed that screenshot of her phone to my husband and he was really grossed out. He asked if she was the one living off her dead dad cos she has no talent. Beautifully put 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Asking advice from strangers on the Internet about her 10 week old baby with a cough/cold. Seriously!! Just ask the Health Visitor/Doctor.

Reactions: 7
Asking advice from strangers on the Internet about her 10 week old baby with a cough/cold. Seriously!! Just ask the Health Visitor/Doctor.
“Whole family is ill” probably because you all see each other and don’t even remotely try to stick to the rules. Probably all passing covid around

Reactions: 13
I mean. There's not actually any way she can tell unless they have already been tested so she knows for sure?

Reactions: 2
Hahahahahaha oh my wordddddd... That chocolate spread video is literally the worst thing I've ever seen 😆 what an absolute scrubber..
You aren't funny Char hun

Reactions: 7
Why is she always prodding him and squeezing his cheeks 😩 leave the poor baby alone man

Reactions: 4
I wonder when she will release her ‘chaz bod to fab bod’ fitness DVD it’s so on the cards isn’t it!!!

Reactions: 8
What are the random 'want to make a side income' posts all about?
No explanation 🤷could mean anything....yea wanna make a side income, doing nails, making Bath bombs, whoring, 'investing'... Absolute joke

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.