Charlotte Dawson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s been the same for me, and it’s actually really affected my breastfeeding as i had to leave the house 3 days after having my baby to drive into our town centre (30 mins away) for my midwife appointment so we opted to bottle feed as I could breast feed while in the car else I would have been late for my appointment, and had to do that again at day 5 and haven’t been seen by midwife since. It’s rubbish really so all I have is my mum and my sister in laws for advice but my mum had her last child (me) 28 years ago and my SILs had their children 10 and 6 years ago so things have changed even in that short period
Keep on at them if you need support with BF - I really struggled with latch, tongue tie loads of problems but still here now EBF! Sorry don’t want to derail but don’t want a new mumma not to get the help! ❤

To be fair, I had my babg during the pandemic and the midwives weren’t great with that sort of info (they were great at all the medical things and i am so thankful they delivered my daughter safely of course! They just didn’t give much antenatal info) She was my second baby but there’s 10 years in between so I forgot everything, it wasn’t until I signed up for a free course that I learned things had changed! My daughter had cows milk allergy (didn’t realise at the time!) and reflux and there was explosions out of one end or the other at least two times a day so we ended up bathing her in warm water most days 🤷‍♀️ I don’t understand the need to get the baby in a routine so early though! She seemingly doesn’t give a shite about covid so her mum can come and look after him during the day if she’s that tired plus whoever else they fancy having round.
Did anyone else clock onto her filming another TV show about her dad with her crazy mother? Let the man rest in peace Jesus Christ. I don’t know him but wasn’t he like borderline racist/sexist like many things back then? Surely most of his material is inappropriate for today’s tele? Plus who the hell does that appeal to? Shes similar age to me and I wouldn’t want to watch a programme about her dad? But why would someone of her dads audience wanna watch her getting her flange out 🤷‍♀️

Keep on at them if you need support with BF - I really struggled with latch, tongue tie loads of problems but still here now EBF! Sorry don’t want to derail but don’t want a new mumma not to get the help! ❤
Sorry double post! Completely agree with Little Bear, please keep at them for assistance I had a health visitor sit with me for a good half an hour. I think every trust is different but my trust had 4 weeks feeding advice and you could call them out anytime make sure they come to you. They cannot refuse you care they may be stretched but that’s not you or your babies fault you deserve the treatment just like anyone else!

To be fair, I had my babg during the pandemic and the midwives weren’t great with that sort of info (they were great at all the medical things and i am so thankful they delivered my daughter safely of course! They just didn’t give much antenatal info) She was my second baby but there’s 10 years in between so I forgot everything, it wasn’t until I signed up for a free course that I learned things had changed! My daughter had cows milk allergy (didn’t realise at the time!) and reflux and there was explosions out of one end or the other at least two times a day so we ended up bathing her in warm water most days 🤷‍♀️ I don’t understand the need to get the baby in a routine so early though! She seemingly doesn’t give a shite about covid so her mum can come and look after him during the day if she’s that tired plus whoever else they fancy having round.
Did anyone else clock onto her filming another TV show about her dad with her crazy mother? Let the man rest in peace Jesus Christ. I don’t know him but wasn’t he like borderline racist/sexist like many things back then? Surely most of his material is inappropriate for today’s tele? Plus who the hell does that appeal to? Shes similar age to me and I wouldn’t want to watch a programme about her dad? But why would someone of her dads audience wanna watch her getting her flange out 🤷‍♀️

Sorry double post! Completely agree with Little Bear, please keep at them for assistance I had a health visitor sit with me for a good half an hour. I think every trust is different but my trust had 4 weeks feeding advice and you could call them out anytime make sure they come to you. They cannot refuse you care they may be stretched but that’s not you or your babies fault you deserve the treatment just like anyone else!
There is a breast feeding thread.

Reactions: 10
I keep seeing lots of 'influencers' posting this and Charlotte has posted it today:

It's a crock of shite.

When 99% of your posts are sales related then people are not there as your friends they are your customers and they are authorised to critique and review you accordingly.

Now, if you had a private account and you are being criticised about your private content then you need to have a word with your mates' But open accounts that have sales posts are open game. While I don't agree nor see the point in people slagging off other peoples kids especially in DM's - if you are making money off of your child then it is not the public who is at fault - it is YOU.

It is influencers who are viewing this wrong. When I look at an account I am not their friend and I am not in their home.

I don't care about your hurt feelings while you are crying in your million pound house with your Range Rover Vogue sitting outside.
1616842890153.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I keep seeing lots of 'influencers' posting this and Charlotte has posted it today:

It's a crock of shite.

When 99% of your posts are sales related then people are not there as your friends they are your customers and they are authorised to critique and review you accordingly.

Now, if you had a private account and you are being criticised about your private content then you need to have a word with your mates' But open accounts that have sales posts are open game. While I don't agree nor see the point in people slagging off other peoples kids especially in DM's - if you are making money off of your child then it is not the public who is at fault - it is YOU.

It is influencers who are viewing this wrong. When I look at an account I am not their friend and I am not in their home.

I don't care about your hurt feelings while you are crying in your million pound house with your Range Rover Vogue sitting outside.
View attachment 501555
Also it’s a ‘job’ to them.... so why wouldn’t you be held accountable in your job?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also it’s a ‘job’ to them.... so why wouldn’t you be held accountable in your job?!
Exactly. But when it suits them it's their personal page. I popped onto Rochelle's page to comment that I feel influencers are seeing their behaviour in the wrong light, but you have to follow her to comment and I am sure I would only be abused and blocked anyway.

These delicate millionaires only want the adoration.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That’s the problem isn’t it, they only want positive comments to give them validation. I’ve seen people comment with good intentions get piled on because they’ve deigned to tarnish whatever they’re shilling or up to.
I get blocking trolls but if you keep comments open then you have to expect a conversation and differing views. As the posters above said if you don’t want a discourse then go private. You can’t have it both ways then complain.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Noah is a beautiful baby and looks like at last she has taken info on board from followers that he seems unsettled. Maybe he’s as fed up as we all are as being referred to as a cow and and his food being from udders.

Reactions: 5
I’d defo say yes, he looks like he’s been tango’d, such a bad chav, they’re a match made in heaven 😉
I have to say though, the baby is absolutely gorgeous!
I agree, that little baby is gorgeous! I love watching him until she does that strange scottish accents and says she wants to eat him.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone spot the baby in the carrier front facing? Surely his little neck muscles aren’t developed enough for front facing yet? 🙁

Reactions: 4
Did anybody catch the bit on Celebrity Bumps when her and Matt went to hypnobirthing? I cringed at how childish they were both being, laughing at the lady when she was talking about the vagina/cervix etc, both of them need to grow up ffs

• Heart
Has anyone watched her “story time” video? I cringed from about 0.5 seconds in. She can’t even be serious and grown up when she’s talking about giving birth. Really winds me up that she doesn’t know the correct names of things like “neonatal” and “postpartum” she knows she gets it wrong so you’d think she’d check the correct words. I was also gobsmacked that she “could not” have a c section in her words because she had so much filming to do after the baby was born. Like filming takes priority over the safe delivery of her child. She annoys the hell out of me anyway but that video is just another level.

Reactions: 13
Why oh why does she call her nipples - udders!!

I’ve never heard anyone say that before, it makes me feel a little queasy.

• Sick
I can’t believe she waited 48 hours before seeking help for the baby’s reduced movements...so dangerous!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.