Charlotte Dawson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's insensitive to Ashley Cain's daughter Azaylia to go on about how much she's hugging her son tighter. Sometimes bringing up your own gratitude for the living people in your life is just rubbing it in when wishing someone else condolences for their loss.

I've had covid and all l had to start was a sore throat so she might just think she has a cold but you just dont know
Most viral infections have a similar start like the common cold. Ebola will start like a cold before the fatal symptoms start.

That most recent post

I can’t deal

eating tit all the time is not healthy for you or your child, don’t make it look like it’s okay
She did a bloody advert on IG for Flipz sweet pretzels that she wasn't able to eat because of GD. You feel if someone has developed GD maybe it's time to have a look at your diet and stop eating and promoting junk food.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It's insensitive to Ashley Cain's daughter Azaylia to go on about how much she's hugging her son tighter. Sometimes bringing up your own gratitude for the living people in your life is just rubbing it in when wishing someone else condolences for their loss.

Most viral infections have a similar start like the common cold. Ebola will start like a cold before the fatal symptoms start.

She did a bloody advert on IG for Flipz sweet pretzels that she wasn't able to eat because of GD. You feel if someone has developed GD maybe it's time to have a look at your diet and stop eating and promoting junk food.
I had GD when pregnant and I was told I needed to be careful because it really can turn into diabetes if you’re not careful.

Reactions: 3

i agree she should be looking at her diet post birth because its been horrendous esp as she is high risk of having type 2 diabetes but her getting GD isn’t diet related at all, its just how your body reacts to insulin production in pregnancy.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen her polly life insurance ad video on Facebook yet?! You know the ones that are sponsored and just pop up on your newsfeed 😂 well I’m glad people will be able to hear her normal accent now!

Reactions: 2
Just seen her latest story about should she put Noah to bed at 10pm, instead of 7pm, so he sleeps through....?! Hope someone tells her that babies need to go to bed early cos they need their sleep and it’s normal for babies to wake in the night to be fed. I haven’t got kids but even I know it’s unrealistic to try get a 12 week baby to sleep through, getting up and feeding sort of comes with the territory.
Also found it funny as she was asking about how to stimulate Noah and what she should be doing, which seems to be just sticking him in front of baby tv 😂
I have to say that baby is super cute though and looks very content.

Reactions: 4
Just seen her latest story about should she put Noah to bed at 10pm, instead of 7pm, so he sleeps through....?! Hope someone tells her that babies need to go to bed early cos they need their sleep and it’s normal for babies to wake in the night to be fed. I haven’t got kids but even I know it’s unrealistic to try get a 12 week baby to sleep through, getting up and feeding sort of comes with the territory.
Also found it funny as she was asking about how to stimulate Noah and what she should be doing, which seems to be just sticking him in front of baby tv 😂
I have to say that baby is super cute though and looks very content.
Yeah the baby is absolutely gorgeous and I do think she’s a good mum. She actually seems so much more likeable since having the baby. I totally agree that it’s completely normal for babies to wake in the night and not sleep through. Too many people seem to judge babies on being ‘good’ depending on how they sleep. She’s probably just listened to too many people’s outdated opinions on baby sleep and needs to realise that it’s totally ok for babies to wake. Unfortunately she’s not alone in listening to that kind of advice, there needs to be a whole shift in many people’s attitudes towards baby sleep I think. Too many new mums feel as if they are doing wrong if the baby doesn’t sleep through and it’s not true at all.

Reactions: 6
Yeah the baby is absolutely gorgeous and I do think she’s a good mum. She actually seems so much more likeable since having the baby. I totally agree that it’s completely normal for babies to wake in the night and not sleep through. Too many people seem to judge babies on being ‘good’ depending on how they sleep. She’s probably just listened to too many people’s outdated opinions on baby sleep and needs to realise that it’s totally ok for babies to wake. Unfortunately she’s not alone in listening to that kind of advice, there needs to be a whole shift in many people’s attitudes towards baby sleep I think. Too many new mums feel as if they are doing wrong if the baby doesn’t sleep through and it’s not true at all.
Yeah I agree, hopefully someone will tell her it’s normal and not to put too much pressure on whether he’s sleeping through or not. She does seem to be doing a great job otherwise, like you say.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I agree, hopefully someone will tell her it’s normal and not to put too much pressure on whether he’s sleeping through or not. She does seem to be doing a great job otherwise, like you say.
I hope she doesn’t start giving the baby a bottle instead of breastfeeding or a bloody rusk blended into the bottle like I was told to do to try and get him to sleep through!

Completely agree, the advise is outdated I had my first when I was a teenager and my mum/Nan/Aunty etc would be telling me to let her cry, stop spoiling her and even put rusk in her bottle before bed and I hate to admit it but I actually did those things (such a hazard with the rusk in the bottle I know that but I was clueless to be honest and my mum had 6 kids so I trusted her 😂🤷‍♀️) I’ve got another baby now and thankfully I know better.

charlotte has surprised me massively to be honest I’m shocked she has continued breastfeeding, it’s bloody hardwork (as is formula feeding and just parenting in general). She clearly loves the bones of that little lad and he’s so sweet! I really hope she doesn’t feel pressured into getting him to sleep through. I’ve not watched her for a while but I do wonder how much Matt actually helps her? She had about twelve breast pumps so I’m sure he could step on and do a night by himself or even just a feed or two🤷‍♀️

Completely agree, the advise is outdated I had my first when I was a teenager and my mum/Nan/Aunty etc would be telling me to let her cry, stop spoiling her and even put rusk in her bottle before bed and I hate to admit it but I actually did those things (such a hazard with the rusk in the bottle I know that but I was clueless to be honest and my mum had 6 kids so I trusted her 😂🤷‍♀️) I’ve got another baby now and thankfully I know better.

charlotte has surprised me massively to be honest I’m shocked she has continued breastfeeding, it’s bloody hardwork (as is formula feeding and just parenting in general). She clearly loves the bones of that little lad and he’s so sweet! I really hope she doesn’t feel pressured into getting him to sleep through. I’ve not watched her for a while but I do wonder how much Matt actually helps her? She had about twelve breast pumps so I’m sure he could step on and do a night by himself or even just a feed or two🤷‍♀️
I’ve just said this about the rusk thing too! It’s so bad. I’ve had family try and stop me breastfeeding and trying to shove rusks in the baby’s gob when they were still far too young. And when you’re a vulnerable new mum you listen because you think they know best. She’s doing marvellous with the breastfeeding, she’s actually so much more likeable now as she shows the reality of new motherhood and doesn’t sugarcoat it at all. Unlike some mums (Katie Hayes) who try and pretend it’s easy!

I’ve just said this about the rusk thing too! It’s so bad. I’ve had family try and stop me breastfeeding and trying to shove rusks in the baby’s gob when they were still far too young. And when you’re a vulnerable new mum you listen because you think they know best. She’s doing marvellous with the breastfeeding, she’s actually so much more likeable now as she shows the reality of new motherhood and doesn’t sugarcoat it at all. Unlike some mums (Katie Hayes) who try and pretend it’s easy!
I know it’s awful isn’t it! I mentioned it to the health visitor this time round and she almost had a heart attack, she even shouted out the door as I left ‘please don’t put a rusk in her bottle!’ I was still breastfeeding anyway but I think I gave her the shock of her life 😂🥴

Yep she’s so much more likeable and more relatable to be honest, seeing her with her hair shoved on her head at 2 in the afternoon gives me a bit of comfort that I’m not a complete mess of a person.

although I don’t think I’ll ever enjoy seeing her belly out and shoving copious amounts of Nutella/gravy into her gob 😷

p.s don’t get me started on that Katie Hayes!!!

• Haha
I know it’s awful isn’t it! I mentioned it to the health visitor this time round and she almost had a heart attack, she even shouted out the door as I left ‘please don’t put a rusk in her bottle!’ I was still breastfeeding anyway but I think I gave her the shock of her life 😂🥴

Yep she’s so much more likeable and more relatable to be honest, seeing her with her hair shoved on her head at 2 in the afternoon gives me a bit of comfort that I’m not a complete mess of a person.

although I don’t think I’ll ever enjoy seeing her belly out and shoving copious amounts of Nutella/gravy into her gob 😷

p.s don’t get me started on that Katie Hayes!!!
I came to say just how appealing Charlotte has become now she is in the swing of being a new mum. I still can't stand the belly and the incessant sales pitches but as Noah's mum she is brilliant! - She loves that little man so much and it is a complete delight to see. He is a gorgeous little chap too.. Now Charlotte sweetheart.. can we talk about your diet?

I came to say just how appealing Charlotte has become now she is in the swing of being a new mum. I still can't stand the belly and the incessant sales pitches but as Noah's mum she is brilliant! - She loves that little man so much and it is a complete delight to see. He is a gorgeous little chap too.. Now Charlotte sweetheart.. can we talk about your diet?
And her tit made up accent and foul use of the word milf. Yes, she breastfeeds.. well done it’s not that hard for those that find it easy like myself. It’s easy you don’t need to spend your life sterilising bottles it’s literally Mother Nature lol.
She is still a pretty big disgrace but imo, she has sexualised breastfeeding and motherhood with her weird naked pictures with her matt and Noah, she calls her boobs udders and I personally cannot stand her.. vomit comes to mind 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate how she calls her breasts ‘udders’- it pretty much like referring to herself as a cow, we get it, you breastfeed, you’re literally feeding your child just like every single mother out there does in one way or another.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Anybody else feel like matts latest stories are like a “look how gross she is” filming her while stuffing her face. Then mutes the last story cos she obviously said something vile to go along with it. She definitely is not as nice as she likes to come across and Matt catches it all on camera.

Anybody else feel like matts latest stories are like a “look how gross she is” filming her while stuffing her face. Then mutes the last story cos she obviously said something vile to go along with it. She definitely is not as nice as she likes to come across and Matt catches it all on camera.
She also eats like a chuffin pig. Close yaaaa chuffffin mooooooot

• Sick
They all need to get to duck with the "tiger stripe" tit....they're stretch marks, we all have them...everything has a different name than the actual bloody name.....boyo = child, chuffing = various, Mr Whisky = Matt, graveh = gravy it drives me mad. Were going to need a (Dawson) Dictionary soon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Complaining about 'trolls' again.

While I don't understand why people bother slagging of innocent children who have not asked to be prostituted out all over the internet by their parents. I do not believe there should be a law asking for ID. (It will never happen because these are private companies). If Charlotte does not like the engagement she generates from selling her son on Instagram then she can ask Instagram to turn off her messaging. (My friend did and they have) - but that would dramatically reduce her engagement stats.

'Influencers' need to choose: To have engagement or not to have engagement.

No one is forcing her to sell her son online. No one forced her to open an open Instagram account for him which she generates income from. She needs to put up and shut up or stop what SHE is doing to her son.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.