Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
Seen it many times in my career. Noah will be brought up, taught manners and how to behave by educational professionals, the nursery staff will be helping him and once he's in the school system it will be teachers and support staff who will continue to pick up the pieces. They will also be the people who help him with his speech.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Dunham22

Chatty Member
Shes going to attach a voice recording of les to that fucking thing next . 😳
I said this in the last thread. It will be wheeled around with the cardboard cut out saying out knickers knackers knockers on repeat

• Haha

our trace

VIP Member
Just watched all the clips of her winding Matthew up,she’s such an immature dick.
I know Matt is definitely bettering himself to go on tv shows and for him to dump Charlotte.
That’s why she’s jealous because she’s actually afraid of losing him but she’s pushing him away rather than trying to keep him.
Que pob getting an agent and spreading his wings and leaving chazza to rot on the scrap heap.

The whole point of ice baths, cold water therapy etc is not just a fitness fad but using mind over matter..
Not have a daft cow screeching at you 🤬
Well done to Pob for ignoring the stupid skank 👊🏼
I’m feeling more sorry for him by the day,leave the man alone you loud ugly vile gobby fucking waste of space.
What he should do is put you in it and see if you want to talk.

Dunham22

Chatty Member
She is such a flaming bully. Pleased he told her to fuck off. He needs to do it more often

My son too. We was in the park and a dog just attacked him out of nowhere. He needed over 30 stitches. It was a boarder collie and nothing happened because the dog wasn't on the dangerous dogs list!

I have fucking hated all dogs and their ridiculous pandering owners ever since. It's a dog, it's an animal, you don't control it and it's not your child.
aww I’m sorry to hear that about your son. It’s awful, but even dogs with a good temperaments can attack. And I know what you mean… I get nervous around lost of dogs these days.

‘wished we go snowed in’ ffs Chazza where are you going? You never get out of your stinking pjs 🥴

‘wished we go snowed in’ ffs Chazza where are you going? You never get out of your stinking pjs 🥴

Attachments

• Haha

Deb788

VIP Member
I have fucking hated all dogs and their ridiculous pandering owners ever since. It's a dog, it's an animal, you don't control it and it's not your child.

That's a bit harsh ! You would hate me then 😂 actually prefer dogs to most people 🤣

Rothsey

VIP Member
Pisses me off, if she lived off benefits and in social housing she would be investigated. Because she lives in a big house and is famous in her own head people think that it couldn’t possibly happen. Neglect is neglect whatever you circumstances are. It happens across all walks of life. Fucking hell one of the richest men in the world wouldnt pay a ransom for his kidnapped kid.

• Haha

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
If she insists on co sleeping then you’d think she’d maybe read the bed time story with the lights dimmed/night light on? She’s got the main light on + the camera in his face and she wonders why he doesn’t sleep well???

Dunham22

Chatty Member
It’s sad that the only person who plays with Noah is Trace. We all know that she is three sheets to the wind, but she plays and encourages him more than his mother does

our trace

VIP Member
Who buys in roast dinners.
You lazy good for nothing,life isn’t teaching you well darling,one day when
Your money runs dry you will have to fend for yourself because tracey will be long Gone.
Lazy fuck and no I’m not jealous because i have life skills and still successful and look after a beautiful daughter who is my world.

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
‘What does that first line read Noah’😅

Fuck off Charlotte he can barely say three words let alone read a fucking sentence you delusional fool.😂

At least we know the poor sod has at least ONE book.

• Haha
Im sorry but the love island thing and now recording him in the ice bath. Dont get me wrong im not a particular fan of Pob, but id have shoved that phone of hers where the sun dunt shine. Fuckin piss taker she is. She just constantly tries to belittle him.
He's trying to improve himself - I bet when she had her diet balloon or injections he was supportive of her. Vile bitch she is.

Last edited:

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Jesus fucking Christ she’s now got the cardboard cut out as if it’s actually smiling the woman needs locked up

• Haha
  • Wow

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Come on guys, stop feeling sorry for Pob, as you're biting on the bait. No doubt Pob is now aiming for a new audience of 'lifestyle guru/fitness/reinvention'. He's not Madonna in the 'reinvention' stakes by a long chalk but it probably just so happens he has 'management' now - soon to be announced as let's face it, what the fuck does he actually do all day?

Let's not forget who his bestie is. I present you 'Sideshow Smack' aka Paul Kelly MMA.

I’ve got a feeling she’s pregnant 🙃
How can she be pregnant? She was out of her nut on New Year's Eve with Giffen gurning like a good 'un!!!!

And this, this is the face of a woman who is allegedly sufferring from an actual miscarriage but getting pissed on her balcony and also slut dropping at the time wearing a WHITE dress. She is like Pinocchio! (Last summer).

But oh no, it was the trollz.

Screenshot_20230117-212153~2.png

And even this picture (unfiltered) dating back from last August shows you that his cheek never healed and that's why it's so heavily filtered even to this day. This was NEVER an insect bite. This happened before Dubai at that fateful party when he was rushed to hospital after being left crawling unattended at that party and rushed to A&E with a high fever and vomiting. This is NO insect bite. 💯

Screenshot_20230117-212745~2.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

granite grandma

Matt obviously made the smoothie, she wouldn't have a clue, but what she doesn't realise is she'd promote her scam better if she (at the very least) said what was in it! But she is such a brat she would be resentful to show herself chopping a bit of fruit and veg and whacking it in the juicer, it's like it's beneath her.

Matt obviously made the smoothie, she wouldn't have a clue, but what she doesn't realise is she'd promote her scam better if she (at the very least) said what was in it! But she is such a brat she would be resentful to show herself chopping a bit of fruit and veg and whacking it in the juicer, it's like it's beneath her.
She’s clearly bored having to look after HER OWN CHILD! And she wants another? Also Noah plonked in front of a screen again, not dressed. Just watched Tamara Ecclestone’s little one (4 months older than Noah) using chopsticks! Noah has a spoon in his hand and is still using the other hand to eat with.
She’s a chatty, sparky little thing and not a massive fan of T & J but they do seem to be caring, engaged, present parents. Chazza just cannot be arsed, and Matt is just spineless. Why didn’t he move Noah’s toys and things to the new house, why didn’t he put bedding on thf bed? Why isn’t he insisting Noah is properly fed and in a routine?

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Anyone else sick of her made up words? Not content with putting eh on the end of words, belleh, sexeh, etc
Now there’s pezza, extennys etc
Because she’s an uneducated fucking moron, and thinks talking like an illiterate is endearing and relatable. No chazza, we all think you’re a fucking idiot

• Haha

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
Any normal person would watch old videos/ look at photos of loved ones they’ve lost. She’s such a freak! Who even puts a filter onto a piece of cardboard?! Her friends and family are just as bad, she clearly needs therapy. It’s not normal and she’s fucking noah up like Tracey has done her.

• Haha

noseynora21

Chatty Member
A balloon is only used for people who are 30st plus in the UK & its for 6 months until they lose enough weight so you can safely have gastric surgery.....educate yourselves! Bands aren't used now because they cause too much hassle.....ps I've had a gastric bypass so don't try me!! Im so sick of seeing this bullshit 🙄

I will also say not that I need to but I'm 3 years out from my gastric bypass surgery & I still can't eat what she eats!!! Please don't judge us on her behavior it's very upsetting!
Like previous comments say don’t be on a Tattle thread if you’re going to take things personally! Very weird comment having a go at us all ‘don’t try me’ 🤣 what a knob!

• Haha