Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Here is how Les Dawson SHOULD be remembered with his beloved Roly Polys. He would be so ashamed of that 'daughter' of his. She is an utter disgrace.

RIP Les. 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 19

redball00n

VIP Member
I can’t get over the teeth 😭😭 the top look like piano keys 🤢
She really is an ugly woman. Like a bulldog chewing a wasp in that second picture.

EA768EED-0FE5-4291-8547-FE174996CC20.jpeg

Interesting that the last 2 look similar to whatever is on Noah’s cheek…..

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick

MissusMopp

So it's Sunday night.....half 8ish, Noah isn't even 2 and he's playing alone in his playroom. This makes me so sad. He should be tucked up in bed, instead his mam is filming him for shit content!
Shit mother!

• Sad

granite grandma

She's really winding Pob up about that girl in Love Island. He's getting really aggy! (First clip).

View attachment 1888348
View attachment 1888349
View attachment 1888350View attachment 1888351

Great minds think alike! I've posted this too. He was really getting aggy!! 😂
Even a photo of a new baby has to be about her! ‘My face’ - narcissistic witch

WTAF… you may know your dog & think that it’s ok but never never ever let a small child that close to a dog unsupervised because if the dog is having an off day of decides it doesn’t like to played like a fucking bongo & bites the child - it’s the dog that loses its life as well as possibly the child.

I am horrified
Sent it to southend dog training, he regularly puts these films on his insta feed, he is an advocate for dogs and has no time for this dangerous nonsense. Also reported to RSPCA

I tried to find the 1992 This is Your Life for Les but failed. I was interested to see if Trace appeared and how it compares to the 1971 version.

I’m just about old enough to remember Blankety Blank, the mother-in-law jokes and a tabloid story of a toddler Charlotte in a cot with a full body cardboard Les stood beside it but not a great deal else.

Seeing Meg for the first time in the first TIYL footage she looks like a very lovely women very supportive and rightfully proud. Seeing Les’s reaction to receiving the Big Red Book and how taken aback he is to the praise he receives on the show speaks to his lack of ego.

He would be beyond cancelled today but he was of his time and I hope history will remember him for that and not this shitshow:
They’ve destroyed his legacy, pity his kids didn’t think to get some legal protection of his image, mebbes could have stopped all this!

Last edited:
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Unfortunately Pob hasn't been smacked....that's them glitter shapes on his face.
Right, so scabs and a black eye are glitter shapes? His face was seen NUMEROUS times without a 'glitter filter' on. It's as clear as day.

He has injuries to his face or has he got suspected cigarette burns from a party?????

Screenshot_20230103-210439~2.png

Glitter shapes? 😂😂😂

They are scabs!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Feel sorry for matt.... trying to better his self. Training eating correctly. He was trying to focus in that ice bath and she ruined the experience for him. Her and noah shouting at him and shoving camera in his face. I think he's actually an alright fella who loves his son and wants privacy when you first get in a relationship you have your blinkers on and sometimes you're too late. Wonder if she's abusive to him?
I wouldn't go as far as saying 'he's an alright fella' as he's a violent thug and a cheat. I do however believe he is stuck in the 'relationship' because 1) his son and 2) the lifestyle. He is after all a grown-arsed man and to put up with that behaviour proves he has no backbone.

• Wow

redball00n

VIP Member
And so she makes it a grid post ffs! Some of the comments are vomit-inducing. One even describes it as a 'lump in throat moment'. It's terrifying that these idiots exist. Nobody mentions his safety whatsoever. It won't be cute if he fell backwards and broke his little neck and skull on the marble tiles at the bottom. Absolute morons. Jesus wept!

She’s thick as fuck, him being excited to see her doesn’t mean anything. My step daughter was neglected and emotionally abused by her mum, she still loves her and is happy when she sees her.

You can try and whitewash it all you want, Chazza. You are a horrible vile piece of shit and a terrible selfish mother with absolutely no parenting skills whatsoever.

kingseven

VIP Member
I tried to find the 1992 This is Your Life for Les but failed. I was interested to see if Trace appeared and how it compares to the 1971 version.

I’m just about old enough to remember Blankety Blank, the mother-in-law jokes and a tabloid story of a toddler Charlotte in a cot with a full body cardboard Les stood beside it but not a great deal else.

Seeing Meg for the first time in the first TIYL footage she looks like a very lovely women very supportive and rightfully proud. Seeing Les’s reaction to receiving the Big Red Book and how taken aback he is to the praise he receives on the show speaks to his lack of ego.

He would be beyond cancelled today but he was of his time and I hope history will remember him for that and not this shitshow:

• Heart

Krm2011

VIP Member
Surprised she hasn't gone down that slide herself and passed it off as today's workout 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

our trace

VIP Member
She’s a lazy cock,routine my ass hole,her routine more like dossing on the sofa and wearing stinky night wear that smells of cheese dick pob.

• Haha
I’ve not commented in a while but can’t help myself tonight. So Nowah is running around in a Gucci sweatshirt at Valentino’s birthday parteh. Jesus how chavvy can you get? Nevermind that the scar on his face look awful again. She’s just the chavviest meff ever

• Haha

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
I don’t think she wants a baby for the reasons most parents do (me being one!) she only wants one if it’s a girl to make it her mini me and use them for views. She doesn’t give a shit about the actual child, if she did she wouldn’t be neglecting noah on a public platform daily 🤢

• Sad