Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

our trace

VIP Member
She’s a munter,also Noah the poor kid his face is definitely scared for life.
Ummm cigarette burn on his face,let’s hope it was an accident and not a deliberate act of cruelty by some party goer.

This ticks all the boxes for chazza.lazy unfit parent.

She’s a munter,also Noah the poor kid his face is definitely scared for life.
Ummm cigarette burn on his face,let’s hope it was an accident and not a deliberate act of cruelty by some party goer.

This ticks all the boxes for chazza.lazy unfit parent.
Scarred I mean,awful spelling.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Mateymate28

Feel sorry for matt.... trying to better his self. Training eating correctly. He was trying to focus in that ice bath and she ruined the experience for him. Her and noah shouting at him and shoving camera in his face. I think he's actually an alright fella who loves his son and wants privacy when you first get in a relationship you have your blinkers on and sometimes you're too late. Wonder if she's abusive to him?

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
I work nights and I get about and hours kip b4 having to get my kids to school. But I still get dressed even if it's just leggings and a hoody. Anyone doing the school run in pj's need a slap it's so LAZY and it's a massive pet peev of mine.

choccychops

Chatty Member
She says she’s been back on her plan a week….have you fuck Chazza…you were eating a big Sunday roast and a fried brekkie the other day! 😂

• Haha

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Going by them car videos it looks like she hasn’t even been arsed to take the Noahs car seat in her friends car.
Obv been picked up for food and then her friend has driven them back to her house with Noah just sat on the back seat 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow

redball00n

VIP Member
Are we really expected to believe that Matt, an ex rugby player, was nakered from doing her fake prancing about workout? Just fuck off Charlotte. You’re honestly embarassing yourself at this point. Your lies, the way you talk like an absolute twat, your Dynasty blow dry and make-up - everything about you is just cringe and EVERYONE is laughing at you.

• Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
I've just seen it cbeebies. WTF? You don't let a small child do that. EVER. And the stupid bitch is laughing about it and filming it. What a scumbag she is and I've uploaded it so everyone can see it. 🤬

View attachment 1888264
What is she even thinking allowing this?
Well she definitely isn’t “thinking” that’s for sure.
The poor dog, and the poor kid, some people have no fucking idea, that dog could turn in a split second and she’d be powerless to stop it because she’s too busy filming the whole grotesque scene.

She was trying to pass them off as yesterday too! :rolleyes:

I agree. However, (and I'm no Billie fan) Billie actually is a family person. You may not like her or her kids but they come over as a solid family unit along with Sam and their mum. Charlotte is a mess. She has no idea how to create good, decent content, watching a filthy, neglected child endlessly doing nothing (Can't wait for the coco pops and choc choc breakfast, whilst covered in food, in various stages of undress and sitting on a high stool watching shit on his iPad this morning:rolleyes: - then onto 10 stories or her filming Noah wandering around the living room aimlessly watching TV) is just not interesting and Noah always comes over as sad and bewildered. Watching her tan and bang on about her tan products with the pale thumb/tanned goddess comparison on the daily, is boring, watching her put her make-up on every day to sell her sub-par products, is boring.

I can go onto Billie's page and be engaged, on Charlotte's you just feel sadness and dread. She isn't going to pull off the family influencer on a large scale because she just isn't likeable.
Just wanted to add:
Billie gives the impression that she has a solid relationship and her children are well cared for - IE reasonable goals within your own life.

Charlotte gives the impression that she is a drug addled alcoholic with a dire and unstable relationship, with a son who is sad, exhausted and unhappy - IE Don't touch with a bargepole.

• Heart

MissusMopp

God her make up is soooo dated, she looks like a orange hooker!
Chawotte, we know you read here, have a bath you tramp!

• Haha

our trace

VIP Member
Shes only posting the fact she is doing the school run in her shit stained pyjamas run to appease her huge wonderful following of bots.
Jesus her fan club are vile like her and all do the same thing as chazza,diet with chazza do the pyjama school run like chazza,shit like chazza.
Those women are just as bad as her.

• Haha

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
Either, because he has Stockholm syndrome or he doesn't care enough. Either way the man is failing his child big time.
Or as we suspect she is absolutely spiteful and mean to him and he's scared of her and scared of losing Noah. She very clearly wears the trousers in the relationship and I've no doubt if he crossed her she would make his life hell.

Reactions: 18

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
Why get a curleh blow and someone to do your make up to go to a childrens birthday party? She looks like a f*cking dogs dinner!
Then go home and get a takeaway roast dinner.......but it's ok because it's on plan as was her burger and chips a the party 🐷🐷🤡

• Haha

Pennylope26

I’ve noticed he’s been rather stressed and seems like he’s biting his tongue a lot lately so makes me think he’s doing this as a way of a relaxing stress reliever. He obviously doesn’t get much time to his self so maybe he does it so he can have a calm head. Don’t blame him really as she would do my fucking head in x

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
This has infuriated me! Teach your kids to respect animals ffs! That dog snaps and it'll be put down. They think it's cute and funny. Thick c*nts.

Was Wax Melt just saying that only ponces wear all white trainers? Coming from a bloke who wears leggings under shorts as a daytime look? 🤔
Only ponces wear white trainers?? But he can have those white fruit baskets on his feet 😂😂😂

• Haha