Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What’s this thread please?

Also the post that went out on the sardawsy Snapchat.. what happened with this? I was on a thread a while ago but they move so bloody fast 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

Amanda comments at the beginning them sets up fake accounts 🙈

Goooor, I'm still reading that Amanda thread apparently she's got with her friend's ex before, they used to double date when Amanda was seeing someone 🫣 (page 17) - No girl code

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Beaology

Poor Noah 🫣 I hope they do something to create a garden for the poor wee thing.

Her new abode isn’t a house that feels welcoming. It needs some wooden floors, get rid of that pool table create a family area rather than that accident waiting to happen breakfast bar.

Problem is she goes down the chav tastic route with her freebies!

Any word on the Dawson clan moving into Greyskull ?

Beaology

Did anyone do a screen shot of her extensions course. Not another thing to bore us with!

Also move over Coco pops hello Golden Nuggets aka pure sugar shit 🫣 poor Nowhere

• Sad

TwistedSister24

Well he's only got to pop on here and he'll find all the evidence he would need to prove shes not a fit mother ...although is he really a fit father too ? I'd say not as bad as her but he's definitely complicit in how Noah is neglected and not kept safe...
very true!
Id like to think he’s gathering evidence to take poor little Noah.

but we all know really he’s just as bad and is enjoying his life way to much to do the right thing 😞

our trace

VIP Member
Yep she certainly was and now old Trace can’t make her fraudulent benefits stretch anymore so she’s watching the pennies too. Imagine her looking down her nose at people in Aldi whilst shopping in there herself? She’s a dick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her sister Samantha shops there weekly lol

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she just tell the kid NO instead of filming him being naughty. He has no boundaries and is growing up to be an awful child.
Of course she won’t say no just films more shite content of him throwing stuff all over the floor as she thinks that’s what people want to see

Gosh how inconvenient her child is poorly and has messed up her plans for today 🙄 ...perhaps he's poorly because he's fed crap constantly and never sleeps! Who gives a 2 year old a whole bag of chocolate buttons ...and she really is such a lazy parent standing there watching him throw food across the floor and doing nothing to correct his behaviour. Poor Noah is gonna be in for a hell of a shock when he starts being reprimanded by others who don't tolerate the way she's allowing him to behave! Poor little boy...
Big bouncy blow dry and make up all done for nothing, she’s fuming she never got her night out cause nowherr was playing up

Rothsey

VIP Member
Oh god Brooke Vincent she’s another utter tramp and a complete CUNT but she doesn’t have a thread on here (god knows how)
Her and Chazza would no doubt be besties if they lived closer. Both vile scruffy scummy slags!
Any more tea?

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
But that would take consistency and also an interesting life. What does she do? Get up late everyday, shove cocopops and crisps at Noah, film him watching TV endlessly for hours, sit in her pyjamas all day, maybe get a blow dry, maybe film some self serving but undeclared ads, go out for dinner. That's it. She has no life!

I just don't think Charlotte has that in her.
Absolutely, it takes consistency....of which she has none. I'm not saying she would make interesting viewing 😂 I'm saying what on earth is she doing with her life and how can a management agency make any money out of her. They went to see the 'panto' and that's been it......she talks about them being her bezzies......can't wait for the shit to hit the fan :poop::poop: