Charlotte Dawson #17 Bankruptcy's on the brink, please click that chuffin link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another breakfast for little Noah plonked in front of an iPad. No sign of any breakfast other than her squawking does he want toast. She no doubt is sat preening herself on her phone when it could be an quality time for Mother & Child to talk and engage with each other without the need for tablets and phones. It’s so very sad to see. Thank the lord he’s shipped off to nursery every day where at least he gets the attention and stimulation a toddler needs.
It baffles me why people like her reproduce. Noah is an inconvenience to her, who she can’t be bothered interacting with unless it’s for Instagram content. I feel so sorry for that little boy.

Reactions: 18
It baffles me why people like her reproduce. Noah is an inconvenience to her, who she can’t be bothered interacting with unless it’s for Instagram content. I feel so sorry for that little boy.
I agree! Probably likes the cute baby stage then realises that looking after a child actually involves you having to actually look after them.

Reactions: 9
Please say a rattler is going tonight to see how bad she’s going to perform, well performing is putting it midly

Reactions: 8
I ran here after seeing the card 😭😭😭hope Trace puts cardboard Les in the audience for her opening night 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Her stories are pathetic they really are she’s really struggling. Who wants to see her son cry, or go about an empty house on the wee car. Where is the girl who’s there for a sleepover going to sleep when nowherr sleeps with them in a filthy bed

Reactions: 8
Please say a rattler is going tonight to see how bad she’s going to perform, well performing is putting it midly
I can confirm fellow tattlers I am taking one for the team and have tickets for a performance next month. I will report back after the show (and therapy 😂).

Perhaps I can heckle, where’s your career? Behind yeeew 😂

In order to survive the ordeal I will expect a Go Fund Me page in order to pay the pre-show dinner of chips n gravvvey 😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What the actual duck,she got a card of her mum from her dad.
She’s doing a cheap tit panto and people are sending her flowers etc.
Oh god I’m going to bed 🛌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’s a video from a few days ago so I hope it’s not visible now of Nowhere running around with his nursery uniform on with the logo clear as day. I’m local so recognised it straight away.

It’s shocking to me that she doesn’t think of the security of her child in her actions. One of these days all this is going to come crashing down and it’ll be too late.

Reactions: 14
Rs
There’s a video from a few days ago so I hope it’s not visible now of Nowhere running around with his nursery uniform on with the logo clear as day. I’m local so recognised it straight away.

It’s shocking to me that she doesn’t think of the security of her child in her actions. One of these days all this is going to come crashing down and it’ll be too late.
Especially as she was being trolled by a stalker (or was it stalked by a troll? 🤔) a few months ago. (Notice that’s all gone quiet on that lie - sorry story.). Unless of course the Police 👮🏻‍♂️ she contacted are doing uncover surveillance. Perhaps the new house is a ‘Safe House’? That’s not going to work as she can’t keep her big chuffin gob shut about where she is and what she’s doing. 😂

Reactions: 12
I can confirm fellow tattlers I am taking one for the team and have tickets for a performance next month. I will report back after the show (and therapy 😂).

Perhaps I can heckle, where’s your career? Behind yeeew 😂

In order to survive the ordeal I will expect a Go Fund Me page in order to pay the pre-show dinner of chips n gravvvey 😂👍
Well done, but do we still being there next months🙄she done 2 shows today probably be off now with exhaustion

She really does need locking up, along with bagpuss and the people who encourage this tit
Near chocked on my wine there, Jesus Christ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtaf her mum needs help as much as she does ….. sending her a card signed from her daddy ffs 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Say in it .. “ your dad would be proud “ but signing it ???? For actual duck sake . It’s beyond creepy and beyond Normal !!!

Reactions: 22
Wtaf her mum needs help as much as she does ….. sending her a card signed from her daddy ffs 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Say in it .. “ your dad would be proud “ but signing it ???? For actual duck sake . It’s beyond creepy and beyond Normal !!!
Les, who would be a 90 something, working class, northern man, who had not been given anything easy in life, would absolutely not be proud of this vile, slaggy, piece of tit. What is there to be proud of exactly? She pays the DM to take some photos and she feels she's achieved something in life. She's a bleeping sad, mental case like her mother. Bagpuss will pop her clogs soon and I can see Charlotte having a complete breakdown. She need long term therapy and Noah needs to be away from her as much as possible.

And you can see Noah is turning into a horrible brat already. When the little girl said he had hit her in the face and he should be on the naughty step, Charlotte laughed! Will she laugh when he does it to the kids at nursery and the other kids lob him one 10 times harder back?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Les, who would be a 90 something, working class, northern man, who had not been given anything easy in life, would absolutely not be proud of this vile, slaggy, piece of tit. What is there to be proud of exactly? She pays the DM to take some photos and she feels she's achieved something in life. She's a bleeping sad, mental case like her mother. Bagpuss will pop her clogs soon and I can see Charlotte having a complete breakdown. She need long term therapy and Noah needs to be away from her as much as possible.

And you can see Noah is turning into a horrible brat already. When the little girl said he had hit her in the face and he should be on the naughty step, Charlotte laughed! Will she laugh when he does it to the kids at nursery and the other kids lob him one 10 times harder back?
I agree with all you said and especially the child turning into the most
Awful brat going,I can see it to and it’s not pretty.
He’s spoilt and not taught any manners,he’s going to become a nasty little tit
Who gets away with everything,like his vile mother.

Reactions: 19
Completely agree. She often says “oh he won’t let me get him dressed” - why are you letting a 2 year old dictate if he gets dressed or not? We’ve all see him running around like a feral in restaurants, planes, disturbing people having their breakfast in a hotel, hitting her in the face - she just films him and laugh. I cannot fathom how she thinks she’s “doing her best” - she is a tit show of a mother and that useless Pob is no bleeping better. I’ll never forget when she was called out for letting Noah put his mouth around beer bottles and she of course did one of those ranting defensive posts like she always does - one of her followers commented saying something like her 5 year old once passed out drunk off beer and that it was hilarious, then a bunch of others commented that they used to let their kids have a sip of alcohol and it was fine. That tells you all you need to know about the types of people who follow her and think she’s funny/a good mother. Pond life the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
There’s no way in hell I can keep up with this thread because I barely get time to read my local New Zealand threads as it is! I just wanted to pop on and ask though: is she still doing that tummy grabbing thing? You know how she poses and looks glam, then hunches over and grabs her belly? Because the first time I saw it I howled with laughter and thought she was so relatable and then all of a sudden it became her whole personality and I noped out of there.

Is she still kissing the statue of her dad and going to see him all the time? Because I get missing a parent but that just felt really off and attention seeking and really not a healthy coping mechanism at all …….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s no way in hell I can keep up with this thread because I barely get time to read my local New Zealand threads as it is! I just wanted to pop on and ask though: is she still doing that tummy grabbing thing? You know how she poses and looks glam, then hunches over and grabs her belly? Because the first time I saw it I howled with laughter and thought she was so relatable and then all of a sudden it became her whole personality and I noped out of there.

Is she still kissing the statue of her dad and going to see him all the time? Because I get missing a parent but that just felt really off and attention seeking and really not a healthy coping mechanism at all …….
She’s still being a lazy fat twit selling her diet tit.
She still carries a cardboard cutout of her dead dad from a 10000 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s still being a lazy fat twit selling her diet tit.
She still carries a cardboard cutout of her dead dad from a 10000 years ago.
I didn’t know about the cardboard cut out. BIG oooof. That’s so unhealthy. I’ve just read through this page and seen that her mum signed a card from her dad …… nah, get therapy. That’s bleeping weird.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.