Charlotte Dawson #17 Bankruptcy's on the brink, please click that chuffin link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flogging her makeup likes she’s on babestation, whilst thinking she’s a milf, panto super sensation

• Haha
Reactions: 22
PMSL Babestation 😂 😂

Can you imagine her on Babestation?
"So guys, you can call me on 0800 123 123 for an absolutely chuffin good look at this MILF! Who's the first caller tonight darlin? Oh, hi Pob from Leigh.......come here yewwwww, come and smell me beltin chips and graveh, oooooooooh Dawsy is waiting for some shakeh shakeh :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
PMSL Babestation 😂 😂

"So guys, you can call me on 0800 123 123 for an absolutely chuffin good look at this MILF! Who's the first caller tonight darlin? Oh, hi Pob from Leigh.......come here yewwwww, come and smell me beltin chips and graveh, oooooooooh Dawsy is waiting for some shakeh shakeh :ROFLMAO:
No stop it I’m crying laughing that is too spot on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 imagine one of the punters asked her “who’s your daddy?” Being kinky expecting her to say them and she starts banging on about Les Dawson 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
No stop it I’m crying laughing that is too spot on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 imagine one of the punters asked her “who’s your daddy?” Being kinky expecting her to say them and she starts banging on about Les Dawson 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Starts cupping her tit and gurning, saying isn't it obvious? I'm basically me dad in drag aren't I...no seriously tell me I look like my dad.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
PMSL Babestation 😂 😂

I can hear this in her voice in my head😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She'd prop up cardboard Les in the corner 😂

"So guys, 'ere comes our Trace....(shuffle, shuffle, point, point) dunt she look amazing guys after doing the belleh blasteh, she really is absolutely amazing for a 93 year old. Don't forget darlins I have an absolutely amazing discount on your subscription to my new absolutely amazing channel DawsySarsyDroopytits, oops nearly forgot again *mybrand#ad* you can get 99% off the first month.....come ere yewwwwwwwww!!"

"I'll smother meself in graveh, stick spinach in me dentures and slut drop all night long"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lots of Belleh Blaster inspired food for the cast I see? Christ, even Our Trace and Giffen are getting in on the act now and that weird bloke keeps doing Les Dawson impressions ffs!! 🤢

Reactions: 4
I read Les Dawsons biography years ago . He was a decent man who struggled to find fame. Life was a struggle for a long time for him and his first wife Meg. How ashamed he'd be to see how his daughter turned out. She's not inherited any of his good traits. How could the mother do such a crap job of parenting.

She is vile. Plain, ugly, simple and vile. Minging.
Imagine the state of them now with all the fake tan and makeup.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
All they have to do is bend that fucker over and that les dawson tattoo is watching you from behind. No wonder pob never goes near her.
I bet she has gravy stains in her knickers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Tracey the gold digging cuntstain knew les than no longer than 3 years so why go on that she knew him for a lifetime.
Oh and chazza you scam the stupid people who no better ,fraud department baby girl

Reactions: 14
Oh dear lord…Now she’s trying to sell her panto for “a tenner a ticket”, whilst gyrating her minge on Instagram next to the pantomime dames 😩🙈
As a mum myself, she’s the last person I’d take my kids to watch 🤮

Reactions: 12
Nice to see Chaz get her teeth done and toned down the make up! Belly blaster is working a treat! But seriously, those men give me the bleeping creeps! On the booze yet again. Look at poor Noah’s face, my heart goes out to him. He deserves parents who love him

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
What the hell has she done to her teeth? Could see them from space they're that bright!
And where's the hubby lately? Very quiet me thinks.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.