Charlotte Dawson #17 Bankruptcy's on the brink, please click that chuffin link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the state of that boy🤬
Dirty, exhausted, pale, poor diet, lack of routine and generally not being cared for to suit his needs.

I'm sure she loves him, she's just a awfully crappy parent, who in no way is doing her best by her child. Poor flaming sod.

And Charlotte, before you go on a rant about trolls, we go by what YOU show of your child. Heaven forbid what you don't show.

1669545877667.png

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Does he ever have anything for breakfast apart from coco pops? I’ve never seen him eating eggs or fruit or anything remotely nutritious for breakfast.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'd love her to try to explain herself on how she had to "sort out her diet" because of the "risk of diabetes".. but also on her scam plan you can eat nothing but sugary, fatty, unhealthy tit. It can't be both Charlotte so which one is it?

Not to mention your toddler eating nothing but junk food when his little body needs nutrients!

Walking bleeping contradiction and she doesn't even try to hide it at this point! I'd bleeping love to put her on the spot and ask her to explain herself.

You just know she lies there eating pizza like the sweaty pig she is while posting old pictures and telling everyone she's so glad she changed her lifestyle and you should too!

bleeping lying witch 👊🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Does he ever have anything for breakfast apart from coco pops? I’ve never seen him eating eggs or fruit or anything remotely nutritious for breakfast.
She’s feeding him like he’s the Hungry Caterpillar 🐛 - wotsits, fruit shoot, chips beans & nuggets, & coco pops…

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Never. Bit of toast occasionally, but the boys diet is sweets, crisps, spag bol out of a tin and beige rubbish.

Reactions: 13
Never. Bit of toast occasionally, but the boys diet is sweets, crisps, spag bol out of a tin and beige rubbish.
Don't forget he luuuuuvvvvss chips and graveh ! Does he though 🤔 is it more a question of he's got no choice but to eat the crap she feeds him. The only veg I've ever seen him eat ( I say eat, poor little sod was gnawing on it with his baby teeth) was whole corn on the cob that she lobbed on his plate daily for a few weeks. His diet is shocking and it's no surprise he looks pale and never sleeps.

Reactions: 14
Has anyone else noticed how unkempt Noah is looking of late?
It’s because he’s now getting older and needs more attention. Gone are the easier Baby days when he just laid looking cute in his cot (sorry in her bed). He’s now a toddler and needs the full attention and stimulation from his parents. It’s an effort to keep your toddler entertained when he gets to Noah’s age and Charlotte you can tell isn’t really into looking after a child. She’s into doing her thing like drinking, partying, having beauty treatments, laying about doing nothing. This does not work when you’ve got a child who needs 24/7 attention. As he gets older it will get worse as he will be treated like a tiny party pal rather than her child. There will be no boundaries for him and no routine which will make him into a real little sod who is a pain in the arse that no one wants to be with. We can only hope she comes to her senses and realises that she is forming the future of another little person and how she rears him now with be the basis of his life as an adult.

No furniture inside but fancy decs going up outside. #Charlotte Fur Coat and No Knickers Dawson

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lazy duck doesn’t even do her own decorations inside or out,free free free free.
The joy of putting up your own decorations with the kids is the best part.
Not this lazy bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s because he’s now getting older and needs more attention. Gone are the easier Baby days when he just laid looking cute in his cot (sorry in her bed). He’s now a toddler and needs the full attention and stimulation from his parents. It’s an effort to keep your toddler entertained when he gets to Noah’s age and Charlotte you can tell isn’t really into looking after a child. She’s into doing her thing like drinking, partying, having beauty treatments, laying about doing nothing. This does not work when you’ve got a child who needs 24/7 attention. As he gets older it will get worse as he will be treated like a tiny party pal rather than her child. There will be no boundaries for him and no routine which will make him into a real little sod who is a pain in the arse that no one wants to be with. We can only hope she comes to her senses and realises that she is forming the future of another little person and how she rears him now with be the basis of his life as an adult.

No furniture inside but fancy decs going up outside. #Charlotte Fur Coat and No Knickers Dawson
Why does she always do this crappy pose too 🙄🙄🖕

Reactions: 9
The new carpet is already stained 🤢 not really surprised she eats like a pig, is raising a feral child who she just laughs at so would probably laugh if he threw beans on the floor and up the walls. Also letting that kid wear shoes on it and probably stepped in dog shite. Ugh she’s an ungrateful witch

Reactions: 12
Has anyone else noticed how unkempt Noah is looking of late?
He needs his hair cutting and seen him in nothing but nursery uniform or grubby bedtime romper for weeks.

The new carpet is already stained 🤢 not really surprised she eats like a pig, is raising a feral child who she just laughs at so would probably laugh if he threw beans on the floor and up the walls. Also letting that kid wear shoes on it and probably stepped in dog shite. Ugh she’s an ungrateful witch
Spoilt all her life now gets everything free and handed on a plate she doesn’t appreciate or look after anything because she’s never worked hard for anything. She’s vile she doesn’t even look after herself her diet is disgusting and she knocked her teeth out remember? Now has ombré teeth. Her house is a mess and her child looks very poorly due to her ‘doing her best’ I could go on and on.

Does she have to do her own make up for the panto? Don’t they have make up artists? And would a make up artist be fine using her shitey concealer? Honestly can’t believe a word she says.

Creepy bloke alert again 🤢. Think those 2 creepy old Queens are the only ones who has something to do with her.
Oh and Dead Les is in the flowers now. It get more ridiculous by the day 🥴
The guys are really creepy and give me totally off vibes. I wouldn’t want my kid anywhere near them.

Bet cardboard Les has a seat in the panto audience today with the rest of her chavvy friends and family 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fairy lights went on and off because they’re cheap battery lights and when left on all night because you’re too fecking lazy to switch the button off they’re probably running out of battery. I got some from poundshop last month and they’re shite you can’t even turn them off because they just flash back on, but we’ll just blame it on dead Les

eta- can see she’s got ANOTHER crusty spot on her lip, cheap tacky make up causing it? Hmmm 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The bin bag over the broken window in her dressing room gets me every time. What a star! 🌟

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.