Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I’ve been abit glued to this thread after hearin about it & I admit followed her for a while in the past. I kinda feel like I wish I still didn’t know tattle tho. I wanted to just say, each to there own, but I think she’s like misguided I don’t get genuine malice vibes. She’s been brought up probs in a diff world to most. The impression I got is that she’s desperate to keep this family image for her social media as that is her livelihood but is using tattle for content like when there’s a comment of where is Matt - suddenly a pic of him pops up. When there are comments of Noah she responds to it, and so on. It’s like this is also adding her revenue in a sense. It cud be from ages ago and probs is but needs to be addressed to stay relevant and sellable, same as the belly blast and the fake tan. I don’t argue on that it’s out and out false advertising with filters and well timed posts etc but who is even regulating it? I hope it stops across the site before I have kids or daughters
She definitely reads here and she’s making a conscious decision to do so. Tattle is for people to come and discuss the issues with her and not contact her directly - therefore she’s seeking it out.

I don’t think she’s necessarily malicious but she has some really concerning issues, first and foremost to do with and around Noah. I dip in and out of these threads so someone who knows better can keep us right but there have been plenty examples of him being dragged to the pub, wandering around with a full nappy, up until late at night (about 11pm) so it’s no wonder people are concerned his basic needs are met.

I’m sure they took Noah to a function where they were definitely drinking and people suspect Cocaine had been taken and he ended up in hospital. He’s got a scar on his face that’s been there for a long time so may be permanent but I can’t be sure they’re connected.

The relationship between Chazza and Matt is questionable - someone came on here and said they were a sex worker (I hope I’ve got that right, apologies if I haven’t) and Matt had paid for their services. He and Charlotte seem to have a fractious relationship and everything looks to be played out in front of the kid.

Many people suspect Charlotte was dishonest about suffering a miscarriage - again, I’m not always on these threads but from what I’ve read, it’s not a wild or outrageous allegation that’s come from nowhere. She occasionally talks about having a stalker but this new place, she’s given so much info away, people have been able to work out where she lives. She’s also apparently uploaded stories with Noah’s nursery uniform on which you wouldn’t do if you had a stalker.

The stuff around her dad…I was an adult when my dad died and I miss him every day. I would love to have old videos and sketches to look back on, so she’s lucky in that regard. But it’s hard not to feel weird about the cardboard cut out and the gurning at the statue when he died because it’s a blatant attempt - imvho - to cash in on his name. Like the card her mum sent - it would’ve been lovely to say “your dad will be watching you with pride” but to sign it off as ‘daddy’ is a bit weird and it’s not hard to see that Tracey has probably pushed her in a certain direction from being young. But out of everything about Charlotte, that doesn’t give me cause for concern because grief is subjective and I was lucky to have my dad for the first 29 years of my life.

It would appear she doesn’t know how to follow ASA guidelines or she does it deliberately now and I think it’s the latter, she gives not one shit about anything but her own interests. As you said, people who filter beauty adverts etc are toxic and people are right to call her out here about it.

They took Noah to Dubai where his dad dunked him in the water and the poor kid looked traumatised. They pretty much stuck to their hotel and didn’t do any activities around him. He was left with a hotel babysitter who is a complete stranger to them but more importantly Noah, in a strange place and being dumped so his parents could live it up with Dawn Ward.

17 threads on Tattle is a significant amount. I would urge you to go to each one and read even the most liked post to get an overview. Or if you’d rather not know this side to her, like she should do, ignore Tattle. There’s definitely a place on Tattle for her but it’s up to you whether you want to read here.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
PMSL Babestation 😂 😂

Can you imagine her on Babestation?
"So guys, you can call me on 0800 123 123 for an absolutely chuffin good look at this MILF! Who's the first caller tonight darlin? Oh, hi Pob from Leigh.......come here yewwwww, come and smell me beltin chips and graveh, oooooooooh Dawsy is waiting for some shakeh shakeh :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Sam5262

Chatty Member
Please say a rattler is going tonight to see how bad she’s going to perform, well performing is putting it midly
I can confirm fellow tattlers I am taking one for the team and have tickets for a performance next month. I will report back after the show (and therapy 😂).

Perhaps I can heckle, where’s your career? Behind yeeew 😂

In order to survive the ordeal I will expect a Go Fund Me page in order to pay the pre-show dinner of chips n gravvvey 😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Congrats to @smellyfootballboots for a back of the net thread winner !

A quick recap:

the tyre around the waist is ever increasing on all of Dawsy’s friends posts, but not hers?

The #bellehblaster is on sale, yet again!!! 75% off. Like the DFS sale this one ……

we’ve had an ostentatious 30th birthday party (Nowhere the party animal in attendance of course), a new house with no furniture inside (the begs for furniture have began) and don’t worry folks, no changes to parenting as Noah rides around his new empty home amongst a mirror propped up against the wall.

Trace continues to dither around Lytham like Ozzy Osborne in fur, and we are now eagerly awaiting this panto performance from Lythams hottest, self professed MILF. Yes that’s right !! Maybe cardboard les will make an appearance there too!, as Dawsy has already exprsssed her wishes for her (what would have been) 90 year old odd father , with numerous health ailments when in his 50s alone, to be in attendance ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

noseynora21

Chatty Member
PMSL Babestation 😂 😂

Can you imagine her on Babestation?
"So guys, you can call me on 0800 123 123 for an absolutely chuffin good look at this MILF! Who's the first caller tonight darlin? Oh, hi Pob from Leigh.......come here yewwwww, come and smell me beltin chips and graveh, oooooooooh Dawsy is waiting for some shakeh shakeh :ROFLMAO:
No stop it I’m crying laughing that is too spot on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 imagine one of the punters asked her “who’s your daddy?” Being kinky expecting her to say them and she starts banging on about Les Dawson 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

ChattyMammy

Chatty Member
So b&m are encouraging people to donate toys to their mission Christmas appeal for kids who might be going without, but then going on to gift toys to influencers living in £1m houses?! Make it make sense please

• Sad
Reactions: 38

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
I think since the whole ‘accident’ noah had when he was left alone at a party until early hours whilst she got off her face on booze and drugs with her mate and called her toddler son a ‘party animal’ just as an excuse for her own selfish needs which resulted in him ending up in a&e whilst she posted ‘a sad’ selfie for sympathy, there’s no way I could ever defend scum like that. The second she got backlash for her terrible parenting she then suddenly disappeared for days with some ‘awful news’ then announced she had a miscarriage. Matt never said anything except a repost of her story saying about the awful news. She said she was ‘heavily’ bleeding and begging for sympathy on her stories, yet the exact same day of the so called bleeding she was slut dropping in a short dress on her mates story. I’ve thankfully never suffered a miscarriage but to me that doesn’t add up. She’s constantly lying (matt also admitted in celebs go dating she is a constant liar). She scams people, she filters herself, she’s selling a ‘diet’ plan for £70 odd a month which is just microwave meals, crumpet, spinach and egg. She’s done the workouts once then throws on gym gear and makes herself look as if she’s worked out, yet no videos. Noah has a scar on his face (clearly a cigarette burn) but apparently a bug bite which she filters. She says she has a troll but posted 2 messages from a year ago and blamed them for calling social on her yet posts Noah’s nursery badge and her new location. She’s a massive beg. I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest she’s a vile creature and a waste of oxygen

• Heart
Reactions: 37

jayne2240

VIP Member
Anyone taking their children to see a pantomime in which Cinderella’s stepmother is advertising herself as a milf, honking and caressing her breasts and slut dropping publicly needs their kids taken off them. It is SO inappropriate. This is a family show, for young children. Behave with a shed of class for the love of god. If I got there with my kids and she was behaving this way I’d be leaving halfway through, i don’t give a flying fuck how rude that might be. Kids need to be treated like kids, not watching disgusting dirty chavvy tramps touching themselves in public. She’s vile.

Reactions: 36

jazzy22

VIP Member
Bit early but thread suggestion;
Chazza ya panto is dire, now tell everyone how Noah really got that scar you absolute liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
She will go mad when she realises she's shown that scar, she does everything she can to hide it normally. What a disgrace, not a chance in hell that was a bite.
And what's the deal with living in a house like a fucking warehouse next to no furniture but a chavvy Xmas tree?
I also think it it's very unprofessional to come on and say she doesn't know how she got through them shows because she's so unwell? Try doing a proper job Charlotte, long shifts, on your feet all day for minimum wage like some people have to, then you can moan. Don't think we've ever heard Dame Judy Dench say "oooh I'm chuffin knackered after that Shakespeare shit dallins, don't know how I got through it"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
A stay at home dad , in his own house , whilst his son resides elsewhere and goes to nursery 5 days a week. OK SON.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wtaf her mum needs help as much as she does ….. sending her a card signed from her daddy ffs 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Say in it .. “ your dad would be proud “ but signing it ???? For actual fuck sake . It’s beyond creepy and beyond Normal !!!
Les, who would be a 90 something, working class, northern man, who had not been given anything easy in life, would absolutely not be proud of this vile, slaggy, piece of shit. What is there to be proud of exactly? She pays the DM to take some photos and she feels she's achieved something in life. She's a fucking sad, mental case like her mother. Bagpuss will pop her clogs soon and I can see Charlotte having a complete breakdown. She need long term therapy and Noah needs to be away from her as much as possible.

And you can see Noah is turning into a horrible brat already. When the little girl said he had hit her in the face and he should be on the naughty step, Charlotte laughed! Will she laugh when he does it to the kids at nursery and the other kids lob him one 10 times harder back?

• Heart
Reactions: 33

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
as a mum of a late speaker I do find that people assume that all children should be speaking by this age and if they don’t it’s because they have shit parents who don’t interact, read books etc.

From what we see of their life, Chazza and POB use tv, tablets etc as babysitting devices and generally don’t read to him or interact without a phone in his face.

So please stop tarring all late speaking children with the same brush. Some of us did what we were supposed to(not like it was a chore surely it’s natural to read to a child etc) yet I still had a late speaker
I think it's important to remember we are discussing Chazza and not anyone else. I never understand why people take the comments written here personally 😌

Reactions: 32

redball00n

VIP Member
If it was your day off and you hadn’t spent much time with your son all week, wouldn’t you want to get out of the house? Lytham is a lovely place - heaps of parks, places to go for a walk, Noah could run on the beach and get some fresh air.
We visited my family there in October - we had lunch in a lovely little cafe, walked around Fairhaven Lake and my daughter had a blast on the beach flying a kite with her Grandad. For fucks sake even drive 20 minutes up the road to Blackpool and take him to Peter Rabbit World!! No reason why she can’t do any of these things other than she is a lazy vile piece of filth and would rather sit on her stinking couch doing nothing. She never, ever takes that boy anywhere, not even outside in the garden. Where the fuck is his father? He isn’t working so what’s he doing?

Noah, bless him, looks like something off a child abuse advert - he is pale, dirty, unkempt and constantly looks unwell. He reminds me of the kid that Jesse finds in Breaking Bad!

E2AC8084-8FCA-4BAF-8FF6-A7CD710074C5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

our trace

VIP Member
She’s a nasty bully I no that,she acted very full of herself at school and made other girls lives miserable with her cruel behaviour.
She would say nasty things about their looks etc,bitchy is the word.
My friends daughter is one of the girls and she still gets upset even after all this time.
Then a few years later chazza starts going to the clubs and acting in the most
Disgusting behaviour,one girl saw her chazza give a guy a blow job under the table,she’s disgusting She has done loads of vile things.
We hate her this end and so does most of lytham.

• Wow
  • Sad

Krm2011

VIP Member
She is 100% to blame for that on his face! As I've said before if it wasn't her fault she wouldnt be hiding it, she would be posting, showing it, asking for advice from her thicko followers as to why it's not healing well etc. She is GUILTY AS SIN the selfish, HORRIBLE lousy cunt of a mother! Scarred her son for life! My god she's a fucking scumbag I can't stand her. Hope she gets her karma very soon!

It's all about CHAZZA. Even at her own baby's expense. She is an absolute creature.

• Heart

wiganuser

VIP Member
As much as a dickhead and a completely shit mum she is, I do hate all this child comparing. Some kids can have all the stimulation they need, but they all come on in their own time. I read countless books, tried various ways, but my eldest was nearly 3 when he started to speak. I think there is too much pressure on DECENT (not like chazza) mums who feel like they have failed if their child isn't as far along as others.

I dont care what people say but routine for kids is key. Why do parents want them up at all hours when they will eventually have school and have to be up at 7. They thrive so much more from stability and routine and its her projecting her shitty, piss head late night activities that's ruining his early life.

These are really going to make Castle Grey Skull more cosy 🥶. She really hasn’t a clue, but it’s all for show I guess.
Grey marble wallprints, white walls and grey carpets....fucking groundbreaking chaza. 2013 called and wants its crushed velvet house back 🫨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

redball00n

VIP Member
And you can see Noah is turning into a horrible brat already. When the little girl said he had hit her in the face and he should be on the naughty step, Charlotte laughed! Will she laugh when he does it to the kids at nursery and the other kids lob him one 10 times harder back?
Completely agree. She often says “oh he won’t let me get him dressed” - why are you letting a 2 year old dictate if he gets dressed or not? We’ve all see him running around like a feral in restaurants, planes, disturbing people having their breakfast in a hotel, hitting her in the face - she just films him and laugh. I cannot fathom how she thinks she’s “doing her best” - she is a shit show of a mother and that useless Pob is no fucking better. I’ll never forget when she was called out for letting Noah put his mouth around beer bottles and she of course did one of those ranting defensive posts like she always does - one of her followers commented saying something like her 5 year old once passed out drunk off beer and that it was hilarious, then a bunch of others commented that they used to let their kids have a sip of alcohol and it was fine. That tells you all you need to know about the types of people who follow her and think she’s funny/a good mother. Pond life the lot of them.

• Heart

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
Anyone taking their children to see a pantomime in which Cinderella’s stepmother is advertising herself as a milf, honking and caressing her breasts and slut dropping publicly needs their kids taken off them. It is SO inappropriate. This is a family show, for young children. Behave with a shed of class for the love of god. If I got there with my kids and she was behaving this way I’d be leaving halfway through, i don’t give a flying fuck how rude that might be. Kids need to be treated like kids, not watching disgusting dirty chavvy tramps touching themselves in public. She’s vile.
Booked to go this weekend! Will let you all know how it goes (and if child services come knocking at my door) 😜

Fyi we booked before realizing she was in it and going at the request of a terminally ill elderly relative who wants to go to Blackpool. Any recommendations?

• Heart
  • Haha