Charlotte Dawson #17 Bankruptcy's on the brink, please click that chuffin link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PMSL Babestation ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Can you imagine her on Babestation?
"So guys, you can call me on 0800 123 123 for an absolutely chuffin good look at this MILF! Who's the first caller tonight darlin? Oh, hi Pob from Leigh.......come here yewwwww, come and smell me beltin chips and graveh, oooooooooh Dawsy is waiting for some shakeh shakeh :ROFLMAO:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ brilliant. Love this! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dunno why but I feel skank spoon face will prob appear on Iโ€™m a celeb one day. Clearly not a celeb, but usually the washed up โ€˜celebsโ€™ go on it to get back into the limelight and half of them arenโ€™t even celebs! Imagine her intro โ€˜Charlotte Dawson - dead Lesโ€™ daughterโ€™ then sheโ€™ll grab her tits and do that gross ass face ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข please no everyone would dislike her in there

Reactions: 14
Dunno why but I feel skank spoon face will prob appear on Iโ€™m a celeb one day. Clearly not a celeb, but usually the washed up โ€˜celebsโ€™ go on it to get back into the limelight and half of them arenโ€™t even celebs! Imagine her intro โ€˜Charlotte Dawson - dead Lesโ€™ daughterโ€™ then sheโ€™ll grab her tits and do that gross ass face ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข please no everyone would dislike her in there
She'll probably bring cardboard cut-out Les with her! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another week gone and still no UNDER OFFER or SOLD on the old house. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Theyโ€™ve made it unsellable. The fact that itโ€™s leasehold probably puts people off in the first place, then add in the odd wardrobes in the family room and the eyesore garden and itโ€™s too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Theyโ€™ve made it unsellable. The fact that itโ€™s leasehold probably puts people off in the first place, then add in the odd wardrobes in the family room and the eyesore garden and itโ€™s too much.
Yes it would need gutting and remodelling to make it into a normal family home.

Reactions: 11
Another breakfast for little Noah plonked in front of an iPad. No sign of any breakfast other than her squawking does he want toast. She no doubt is sat preening herself on her phone when it could be an quality time for Mother & Child to talk and engage with each other without the need for tablets and phones. Itโ€™s so very sad to see. Thank the lord heโ€™s shipped off to nursery every day where at least he gets the attention and stimulation a toddler needs.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Another breakfast for little Noah plonked in front of an iPad. No sign of any breakfast other than her squawking does he want toast. She no doubt is sat preening herself on her phone when it could be an quality time for Mother & Child to talk and engage with each other without the need for tablets and phones. Itโ€™s so very sad to see. Thank the lord heโ€™s shipped off to nursery every day where at least he gets the attention and stimulation a toddler needs.
Iโ€™ve just seen this sad really!

Reactions: 6
Poor little sod. Face shoved into a tablet, Chazza making stupid incoherent noises as per and plonking that kid on that high chair. That floor gives me the chills. He's going to crack his head open on it one day whilst she's too busy filming on that damn phone. She makes me sick.

Reactions: 4
Is he getting that attention at nursery though? His speech is not improving, which to me means he is not getting the interaction he needs.

Reactions: 9
I think new management will try and get her Dancing On Ice and from there probs Iโ€™m A Zeleb

Reactions: 7
That poor boy. Why is wearing his coat inside to eat? Why is his food so far away from him? Why doesn't he have a bib? Why does he only eat shite? Why is he so exhausted 24/7?

But his parents are doing their best, eh?

And this diet plan's amazing. Junk food at every meal๐Ÿ™„
Sad truth is that boy is so desperate for his mums attention without a camera shoved in his face. You would think him being at nursery all day and week she would think he might just want a day at home chilling on the sofa watching a film and having cuddles, rather than a pub.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This dick of a woman has never cooked a meal for that boy,she doesnโ€™t clean the house,she doesnโ€™t cook or do the laundry.
She pays others to do it for her or gets it for free.
She should be sterilised and not be aloud anymore children.
Itโ€™s child abuse the way she treats him,late nights,no nutritional food,and constantly filming him for absolutely anyone to perv on him or stalk her and take him.
Sheโ€™s absolutely clueless the vile scum.

Reactions: 17
I see dead Les has made his presence known by fusing the lights in her dressing room. FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What did she bribe melted Ken with for that photo? Doubt it was new, probably months back. Is he allowed prozzie every night for a bribe? I hope she never sells that house and everything finally goes tits up from there

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.