Charlotte Dawson #16 The chav in the hat wants to sell us her tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she's STILL trying to say she does her belleh blaster 😂😂😂😂 well I can but duck me she is SHAMELESS 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im surprised they even bothered with any catering at all. I thought it made sense that they didn’t have a buffet but what a waste of the chip vans time supplying to a party full of people on gear

Reactions: 14
Imagine being the worst dressed at your own party after bragging constantly about how amazing your dress is and then all 3 of them not fitting properly!

And how unattractive was the shape wear pants that were on show in all their glory!

And no one is believing that scam diet works after seeing her in them pants!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who said it?…
We said she’d claim her scambuster diet would be the reason she ‘fitted’ in her dress(s).. with a filtered to feck picture..👀🤔👀
75% off looking like she can't give it away

What a trashy night that was. 🤢 Yeah, it's amazing that Les Dawson is on telly tonight. They put any old crap on Sunday evening.
View attachment 1673413View attachment 1673414
View attachment 1673415
View attachment 1673416View attachment 1673417View attachment 1673418
Having too much fun dancing 💃 yeah hun no one will want chips n gravyyyyy after a gram. And speaking of gram Charlotte you're pathetic instead of photoshoots at your party and playing up to the camera, should a enjoyed the moment with friends and family, but they ain't really mates let you walk around your bday with your nips out haha. Have a good week tattlers, enjoyed all the posts ps Sam Griffin is still a twit!!

Reactions: 10
That Sam Griffin has got so much filler stuffed in his face, it's massive and all his features look tiny in comparison. What an ugly fucker 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh, here she is......she's not well this morning. Doing that thing again but where's Ken? Obviously full of a cold again :ROFLMAO:
Is that another bump on that boys head? Why oh why does she shove a phone in his face. He's having a lovely time watching Peppa Pig and she's at it...come 'ere, come 'ere....leave the child and stop exploiting him

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If she attached some thin straps to the gaping boob dress to keep the cups up, it would have looked so so much better!!
Surely her dress maker of dress #3 could have done that for her.

Reactions: 7
This is 'The Screen of Nightmares'! 💯
View attachment 1674082
She is absolutely pathetic the way she carries on about her Dad. Nobody else on planet earth behaves this way with a dead relative.

We attended the wedding of my partner’s best friend recently - his mum died 8 years ago from cancer - she raised him, he has countless memories with her and obviously it was very sad that she wasn’t there to watch him marry the love of his life. Did he have a cardboard cut out of her stood next to him at the aisle or a screen showing photos of her playing on loop? No he bleeping didn’t - he mentioned her in his speech and had a piece of her wedding dress made into a pocket square.

then we have this twit forcing her toddler talk to a cardboard cut out of her dead Dad that she didn’t even know and feeding a statue chips. She is deranged.

The only person who cares that you are Les Dawson’s daughter Charlotte is you, and even then you only care about the “perks” that it brings you. You are a horribly sad individual who will one day fade into nothing.

Reactions: 31
It must be quite sad for Tracy to be honest. Maybe not cause she’s clearly not all there, but Tracy raised Charlotte on her own after Les died. Les did absolutely zero to contribute to bringing her up, other than the money left behind. The person Les Dawson never parented her, never taught her anything about the world, about life. And yet he gets all this praise and credit just because he’s dead. What about her still alive mother who actually put in the work and brought her (dragged her) up?? All the photos appear to be of Les, nothing to do with Tracy. It’s easy to be proud of a father you never really knew, I suppose.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.