Charlotte Dawson #16 The chav in the hat wants to sell us her tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Amanda Harrington looks like Kryten from red dwarf, she’s not had editorial choice on that pic!! Sophie has a witchy chin, too much surgery.

Sam Giffen looks bored rotten. Sophia Bailey (Aesthetics) is in the group now after Dubai, so expect lots more lip filler photos from them all.🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Jesus Amanda Harrington looks like Kryten from red dwarf, she’s not had editorial choice on that pic!! Sophie has a witchy chin, too much surgery.

Sophia Bailey (Aesthetics) is in the group now, so expect lots more lip filler photos from them all.🤦🏻‍♀️
Since we’ve both posted she’s deleted both posts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New wonky tits emerging…. Oh dear god! Going back to photos on previous threads if my friends had photos or videos of me with my nips out I’d be disowning them!
Look how much she’s edited her pie face in this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a trashy night that was. 🤢 Yeah, it's amazing that Les Dawson is on telly tonight. They put any old crap on Sunday evening.
charlottedawsy_1666566029559.jpg
charlottedawsy_1666566047433.jpg

charlottedawsy_1666566078622.jpg
charlottedawsy_1666566090689.jpg
charlottedawsy_1666566099431.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
New wonky tits emerging…. Oh dear god! Going back to photos on previous threads if my friends had photos or videos of me with my nips out I’d be disowning them!
The look absolutely did not suit her at all, she looks terrible!!

Confused by the gravy fountain was it just there to look at or was there tit to dip in it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who said it?…
We said she’d claim her scambuster diet would be the reason she ‘fitted’ in her dress(s).. with a filtered to feck picture..👀🤔👀
But she didn't fit in the dress. The bust was for someone with far perkier tits (Obviously measured with a push up bra on) and the body suit was pulling at the seams. It was an awful fit. None of the three body suits (which is what they were, not dresses) fitted her. You can tell they were freebies.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.