Charlotte Dawson #16 The chav in the hat wants to sell us her tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked to hear about Owen Drew 😭. A legend who has done so much behind the scenes for Clatterbridge and Incubabies. So sad 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
New thread folks. Thanks to me @choccychops for the title.

If anyone fancies doing a recap feel free.
Previous thread below:

Giffen is still alive then. I wonder if they drunk the keg they nicked from the party?

samgiffen_1666536034821.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Plastic fa
Previous thread below:

Giffen is still alive then. I wonder if they drunk the keg they nicked from the party?
View attachment 1672085
View attachment 1672086
View attachment 1672088
plastic fantastic chav fest. They all look the bleeping same don’t they?

Reactions: 12
Sophie from Geordie Shore is such a beg. Like do they even know eachother ?

Reactions: 20
Does Pob just not use social media at all anymore? Can't believe he's not poster anything about her birthday.

What an absolute chav galore that party was, poor Noah being dragged along.
The thing is, I wouldn't even say she was fat by any means, but she thinks she's about three sizes smaller than she actually is and lies about it to shill her shite belleh blaster which is disgusting. If she actually dressed for her size and got a decent stylist she could like pretty good I recon.

Reactions: 21
Previous thread below:

View attachment 1672085
View attachment 1672086
View attachment 1672088
Charlotte shared some of his stories yesterday but he had obviously only showed them to a set audience. I'm sure being known as a coke and ket head who wrecks hotel rooms, didn't do his business wonders.

Reactions: 10
Previous thread below:

View attachment 1672085
View attachment 1672086
View attachment 1672088
Sophie Kasai (sp) gives me the utter boke 🤮🤮🤮

Plastic fa

plastic fantastic chav fest. They all look the bleeping same don’t they?
They've all got the ridge on their top lip from fillers.

Reactions: 16
Charlotte shared some of his stories yesterday but he had obviously only showed them to a set audience. I'm sure being known as a coke and ket head who wrecks hotel rooms, didn't do his business wonders.
Yes I noticed that Smelly. I was keeping an eye on him! Plus Squidward the Slutdropper made her account private too! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.