Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dunham22

Chatty Member
Sorry I don’t feel comfortable with ‘new members’ coming on here and insinuating that Charlotte has been abused. Tattle isn’t the forum for that and by making comments such as that, it’s feeding her narrative of being trolled, instead of just being called out for being a scam artist who couldn’t lie straight in bed with questionable parenting skills and lifestyle

Reactions: 50

redball00n

VIP Member
Shame she doesn’t have mum guilt for

1. letting her son crawl around on a dirty floor at a party full of ketted up chavs

2. never doing anything with her son unless it’s for a paid ad because she’s too busy lounging around on a comedown in her pjs all day

3. Damaging her son psychologically because she forces him to kiss and talk to a cardboard cut out of his dead grandad

4. Frequently feeding her 2 year old chips, tinned food, ready meals and sugary crap whilst she sits and eats a poached egg, as well as keeping him up past 11pm on a regular basis.

I could go on. You are an absolutely awful mother Charlotte and no amount of fake crying Instagram posts or your minions blowing smoke up your arse will change my mind. Mum guilt? Get fucked. Us normal folk have mum guilt for maybe not spending time with our kids because we’ve been working all week. You wouldn’t know anything about that you lazy selfish cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

redball00n

VIP Member
I can’t believe how much she goes out drinking.

She lives the life of a single 20 year old, not a 30 year old Mum.

No one’s saying you can’t go out and have a drink, but there needs to be some level of responsibility to your kids the next day.

Charlotte, maybe you should think of your son before yourself for once in your life and how leaving him to his own devices whilst you lie on the couch because of a “hangover” (cough comedown cough) is extremely selfish and unfair. Notice she’s in her PJ’s all day as well which means Noah clearly isn’t going outside for a walk or any fresh air. So she can’t do that but she can get dolled up to go out drinking again?

She is rotten to the core.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Tiger_Queen84

What baffles me is that on YouTube there’s a guy who does celebrity/true crime grave tours ( I’m a self confessed crime junkie) and he did one on Les Dawson, it shows that no one tends to his grave, not one flower or card left and a local owner of a family run celebrity pub/club checks on Les’s grave as he was a regular to their family business 😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

redball00n

VIP Member
This is 'The Screen of Nightmares'! 💯
View attachment 1674082
She is absolutely pathetic the way she carries on about her Dad. Nobody else on planet earth behaves this way with a dead relative.

We attended the wedding of my partner’s best friend recently - his mum died 8 years ago from cancer - she raised him, he has countless memories with her and obviously it was very sad that she wasn’t there to watch him marry the love of his life. Did he have a cardboard cut out of her stood next to him at the aisle or a screen showing photos of her playing on loop? No he fucking didn’t - he mentioned her in his speech and had a piece of her wedding dress made into a pocket square.

then we have this twat forcing her toddler talk to a cardboard cut out of her dead Dad that she didn’t even know and feeding a statue chips. She is deranged.

The only person who cares that you are Les Dawson’s daughter Charlotte is you, and even then you only care about the “perks” that it brings you. You are a horribly sad individual who will one day fade into nothing.

Reactions: 31

Krm2011

VIP Member
Tracy gives me Ozzy Osbourne vibes..dithering about not a clue what day it is 🤣

Charlotte the bully, who set her internet huns on this person talking truths :rolleyes:
View attachment 1745363

View attachment 1745366
View attachment 1745367

View attachment 1745371
Urghhhhhhhh!!!! That's just knocked me sick. Absolutely brown nosing her! Imagine jumping to Charlotte Dawson's defence though for something everyone thinks. CRINGEY twats!!!

Wish moon face hadn't blocked me cos id be jumping to Kelly's defence! She's fucking RIGHT!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Krm2011

VIP Member
Looking on rightmove it looks as though the next door neighbours in the bungalow have sold up. Don’t blame them having that trash next door.
Imagine coming out of your house and seeing the orange, gurning twat being filmed taking her bin out while being video'd saying ohhh I've gone from pale thumb to tanned thumbelina taking me bins out ohhhh come ere yewwwwwwww..I'd fucking wanna pack up n all 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Who the fuck is this? 😵‍ Doesn't even look like her at all.

Screenshot_20221026_201606_Instagram.jpg

And Pob looks like a cardboard cutout in her latest story! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Perhaps she's got one of him now as well as her dead dad. 😆😆

Screenshot_20221026_201746_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Nervousnerys

Why does she never film herself doing the Belleh blastah 🤔🤔🤔🤔 puts on the gym gear, makes herself look sweaty, films very close so you can’t actually see her Belleh and then raves about all the “messages” she receives about how great the plan is??????? Charlotte you’re a fake and a phoney and we’re not buying it love ❤

Reactions: 28

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
Im só só bloody sick of seeing people like her who are buying big fuck of houses worth nearly a million or more getting gifted beds …. Mattresses …. Sofas . They literally have no shame at all . Why are these companies doing this ????? It’s disgusting 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 at a time people are having to chose between food or bills 😓😓😓😭😭😭
I
Think silent night do alright for
Them selves without needing to gift to Charlotte the skank .

it is liiterally boiling my
Absolute piss now 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

It makes me fucking sick how companies gift products to these Instabegs. Another company to completely boycott.
View attachment 1721188
View attachment 1721189
Literally just said the same !!!!! Makes me so bloody mad !

Reactions: 27