Charlotte Dawson #16 The chav in the hat wants to sell us her tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, but I don't like kids of his age going to nursery unless the parents have to work (which the scammers absolutely don't) and he's been in nursery since he was 8 months old - what on earth for? I know all the instatwats do it though..

There is no reason for a child under 3 years old to be in nursery 6-10 hours a day most days like that poor sod is (unless parents are working, obvs). Even at 3 my kids went 3 hours either morning or afternoon a 3 times per week.

Also, if he has been in nursery so long why is his speech so delayed?
Normally I would agree but in Noah’s case I think it can only be a good thing, the less time with his brain dead parents the better. Hopefully he’ll thrive in this new nursery.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.