Charlotte Dawson #15 Searching for pics of Les and the Queen but still not sure where Pob has been!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the little magic wands on the party bag post tell us that it’s magic (mdma) in the bag

Reactions: 9
Well, what an anticlimax The most boring party and so predictable.....those fireworks ffs, I can fart better than that!!
A complete waste of money for a shit party with all your 'fambo' it could have been amazing in that venue but no.....you can't buy class.
She's not a stand up is she? The same old stupid accent and 'thanks for cummin'

Reactions: 18
Imagine having a dress made for you and it not fitting! Looks really bad on that woman who made it, I bet Chazza lied about her measurements.

Reactions: 10
The maker of the dress, renekcouture, has put a good bit on her stories. Including Chazza ripping the sleeve off her dress. Can't you just tell these things are free? Easy come easy go....

Reactions: 17
Found these little beauties. Chuffin 'eck, how much coke was being shovelled last night? Check out Squidward too!!! They're all off their tits. I hope Nowhere was safe.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 8
If my best friend would of posted a video or several videos of me with my nipples on show she’d of been told to take it down… clearly not as good friends with Chaza then ey Mandy
hmm, I’d never heard of Mandy but had a nose at her stories. If that is what my best friend posts I’d be on the look out for new friends

Reactions: 6
What an absolute shitshow last night. Comedy gold. Pob looked a right dick especially when everybody talked over his speech!!

Reactions: 3
She can choose the aesthetic of what pics/videos get put on her grid all she wants but thanks to her trampy mates we see what really goes on and what she really looks like without the filters and sucking her belleh in

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.