Charlotte Dawson #14 Riding around Rome and crashed the scooter, that'll teach yew for shoving too much up your hooter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, that article makes for some fascinating reading. Totally forgot they didn't even pay for the statue, they begged money for it, the mini Cooper chazza was getting for her 18th was shelved and she rides a bike instead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeah OK Trace, I believe that just like I believed Johnny was your "companion"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wish this bleep would shut up saying “can’t cope” to absolutely everything. She is so repetitive and cringeworthy, I honestly don’t know how anyone stomachs being around her and listening to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That is really sad 😢

Poor Noah is going end up being much older & not being able to string a sentence together at this rate
Mrs Hinchs oldest child is exactly the same and she continually exploits him on instagram, it’s absolutely disgusting and there should be a law banning people from this appalling behaviour, imagine back in the day showing complete strangers photos of your children?? you’d get sectioned which I think a lot of these non-celebrities should be 😡

Reactions: 14
She dreamt about Pob cheating on her!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She dreamt about Pob cheating on her!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 1608536
The more I watch her, the more I think she doesn’t have any real friends. All her ‘friends’ are surface friends and that she is deep down very lonely and insecure and that why she is narcissistic… she reminds me of someone I’m close too, who also clings on and dreams of being famous

Reactions: 20
Mrs Hinchs oldest child is exactly the same and she continually exploits him on instagram, it’s absolutely disgusting and there should be a law banning people from this appalling behaviour, imagine back in the day showing complete strangers photos of your children?? you’d get sectioned which I think a lot of these non-celebrities should be 😡
My opinion

It’s a bit of a debate on her thread but I think it’s obvious Ronnie is autistic , Hinch is rather not telling everyone he is or she’s in denial.

Noah is capable of language , there’s videos where’s he’s saying words. The poor boy just isn’t getting taught 💔

The more I watch her, the more I think she doesn’t have any real friends. All her ‘friends’ are surface friends and that she is deep down very lonely and insecure and that why she is narcissistic… she reminds me of someone I’m close too, who also clings on and dreams of being famous
Preach 100 percent

Reactions: 10
I was thinking the same thing, she talks to her phone like she is speaking to another person, does she not speak to proper friends every day? Think she leads quite a sad life really which is probably why she over compensates on Instagram. Probably all stems from the way she was raised and looks like history will repeat itself with the way she’s raising Nowhere.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.