Charlotte Dawson #14 Riding around Rome and crashed the scooter, that'll teach yew for shoving too much up your hooter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s rattled Liabetes cage tonight! Bravo whoever posted this fact. Truth hurts Chazza eh?
Unless you blow smoke up her arse she doesn't like anything.

Every fucker thinks the same. Its so bleeping exhausting talking about him every day.

Reactions: 13
A crap birthday poem for chuffin chazz
From her trolls

Did ya know chazza is 30
Still as chavvy, naff and dirty
Likes a blow out with her pals
All those skanky, thirsty gals
Thinks she’s on a winner
All dressed up like a dog’s dinner
Had a babeh, loves him a lot
That doesn’t mean he sleeps in his cot
Lazy chazza can’t be arsed
poor nowurr its a farce

Every day feeds him shite,
keeps him up late at night
Kid got knocked out in a boozer
As a parent she’s a loser
Parenting tips from the tattle
Make our Chazza’s cage shake and rattle
Poor baby always lost on the gram
Feckless parents always on the lam

Chazza has no talent but desperate for fame
Every day boring shite’s the same
But her fans we do blame
Silly cows have no shame
blowing smoke up her arse
And buying her tat - its a another farce
Tanning thursdays are so fake
All that gurning makes our teeth ache
Belleh blasters cant see her flab
Think she’s skinny, lithe and fab
But its only filters, booze and bing
But have you seen her engagement ring?

Loves her dad but cant go to his grave
Goes to a statue that’s her fave
Thought she got his diabetes
but only got trace’s liabetes
Selling plastic tat she is obsessed
With every overpriced polyester dress

Will flog any old shite for the money
Tries so hard to be funny
But is she left sad and alone
While plastic ken gives a brass his bone
Here’s to 30 years of scams and lies
And a face that ate all the pies

Chazza It’s not too late to get a proper job
and get rid of cheating pob
You can make your kid very happeh
Please just change his hangin nappeh
Keep your phone out of his kite
Then you won’t have to filter his bite
Noah is a lovely boy,
he should give you lots of joy
But you can’t put down your phone
All you do is whine and grouse
Your life is all arse upwards like your house
Just had to come back and read this again

Reactions: 6
Someone’s rattled Liabetes cage tonight! Bravo whoever posted this fact. Truth hurts Chazza eh?
Wish she would give this nonsense up. That comment is the 100% truth, embarrassing she even acknowledges it in this way. She really needs help as she seems to have no idea of how weird it all is. You never knew him Charlotte and there’s no chance he would have been in your life long enough to meet Noah if he hadn’t died when he did. Get a grip!

Reactions: 10
Do you know what annoys me… for someone who sells a belly blaster we never see her belly ! Sorry but she clearly doesn’t do it. I know she reads here but I don’t think she’ll be proving this one wrong 🥴 (btw nothing wrong with her body but she is scamming people it’s not right)

Are people up with their babies 😂 tattle always gets me through night feeds X

Reactions: 9
Anyone else spot this familiar deflection technique in that Mail article?
Hang on a minute…..Charlotte is now a model???? Since when 😂 scam artist more like!!! And where’s chazzas msssive post about how her stalker turned up on her doorstep and she had to call the police?? Anyone???🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hang on a minute…..Charlotte is now a model???? Since when 😂 scam artist more like!!! And where’s chazzas msssive post about how her stalker turned up on her doorstep and she had to call the police?? Anyone???🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm not aware that her 'stalker' actually turned up on her doorstep because quite frankly, it's all bullshit and to get her in the papers. I came across an article from years ago where Tracy was being harrassed at Les' mansion and she had to get police protection for a while but I can't find it now and the article seems to have vanished. 😒

I came across this article though from the start of the 'stalker' claims which includes the 'Noah Dawson' tombstone with 18th/19th century dates so it's not been made to purposefully troll Nowhere as it a picture of somebody else's tombstone!

I'm finding all this stalker tit irritatingly boring now and what Chazza needs to remember is you've got to have a good memory to be a liar. She also needs to stop making up these fake accounts and grow the duck up. I've put the detailed first article below which started all this tit off.

Reactions: 8
I'm not aware that her 'stalker' actually turned up on her doorstep because quite frankly, it's all bullshit and to get her in the papers. I came across an article from years ago where Tracy was being harrassed at Les' mansion and she had to get police protection for a while but I can't find it now and the article seems to have vanished. 😒

I came across this article though from the start of the 'stalker' claims which includes the 'Noah Dawson' tombstone with 18th/19th century dates so it's not been made to purposefully troll Nowhere as it a picture of somebody else's tombstone!

I'm finding all this stalker tit irritatingly boring now and what Chazza needs to remember is you've got to have a good memory to be a liar. She also needs to stop making up these fake accounts and grow the duck up. I've put the detailed first article below which started all this tit off.
And the fact that she posts her location all the time 😩 if I were worried about a “stalker” I certainly wouldn’t do that

Reactions: 13
I’d think if the threat was credible that the first thing the police tell you is to not advertise your location on an hourly basis, so she has either completely ignored this excellent advice or there was no stalker.

Reactions: 16
I’d think if the threat was credible that the first thing the police tell you is to not advertise your location on an hourly basis, so she has either completely ignored this excellent advice or there was no stalker.
... she doesn't think through the fact that there are people genuinely going through these traumas, that people are actually being stalked and terrorised on a daily hourly basis and there's Chazza in order to gain attention and to deflect from her appalling on line behaviour pretending to be stalked via a few Instagram messages. She really is a very silly woman.

Reactions: 8
Scared about a stalker / troll but posts millions of stories everyday about where she is & what’s she’s doing

Perfect logic 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.