Charlotte Dawson #14 Riding around Rome and crashed the scooter, that'll teach yew for shoving too much up your hooter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice of her to share a ‘hilarious’ story about Noah after I pointed out Noah has never done anything remotely funny (that I’ve seen).

Shes also constantly encouraging him to say ‘Charlotte’ but when he does she says ‘its mummy!’. How confusing is that for him?? Ffs you stupid, vacant bitch. It’s not rocket science.

Eveytime she commands him to do something ‘say bye bye’ ‘do grandads face’ ‘say ello!’ he doesn’t even do it or respond. He’s so sick of her shite too poor sod.

Reactions: 17
Is she really gone on social media to share her FUNNY story about a toddler calling her hairy bush a spider? She’s an absolute dirt bird. That poor baby being subjected to sleeping between these yokes it would turn your stomach

Reactions: 19
The so called troll clearly upset her that she keeps banging on about her weight now. You HAVE put weight on, your belly blaster is shite and a scam, the daily fail are as dumb as you. Stop milking it, stop eating shit, grow up and look after your kid.

P.s melted Ken is balls deep in a barbie somewhere right now 🫶

Reactions: 15
Did the clip end up on here - would love to have a chuffin' look at that beltah of a breakdown!

Reactions: 3
Nearly as impressive as Gemma Collins weight loss.
I would be embarrassed to share stories like this about myself if I was editing my photos and lying about how I lost weight. Also a wrap dress hides a multitude of sins so we all know why that was worn. She’s utterly shameless.

Reactions: 10
Did the clip end up on here - would love to have a chuffin' look at that beltah of a breakdown!
It's pinned on her IG grid.

So , let this make sense. She has just admitted to putting on a stone and the Daily Fail have failed again massively on their 'reporting' of her weight loss. Absolutely pathetic!

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 3
And once again she proves just how dishonest she is and how her diet scam is exactly that a scam. If she had an ounce of integrity ( we know you read her Chazza that means honesty !) she wouldn't have posted that load of shite from the daily mail or at the very least put her own comment saying how wrong and full of lies that article is. Shame on her !

Reactions: 7
Just as a contrast to that chavvy overpriced shite she's selling, I got a perfect pair of Ralph Lauren trousers for 33p (3 items for £1) at my local charity shop yesterday.

Reactions: 18
For someone who tries to make out she's so real and relatable nothing she says comes across genuine or believable, even when she's saying oh I don't know what I'd do for Noah it didn't sound real

Reactions: 6
Fancy living with this self-obsessed cunt all the time? Grotesque.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.