Charlotte Dawson #13 Oompa loompa Doompety doo, I've got a belting discount for yew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she’d be an ugly stepsister but she must be too old for that now
Tracy’s well qualified to play the wicked stepmother!
I always feel for Les’s children from his first marriage having her waltz into his life when he was grieving for their late mother.

Reactions: 14
Honestly, I don’t think she will be able to do the panto regime , it is SO full on and she barely gets out of bed most days before 9am as it is. Double performances on Boxing Day no doubt , and day after day performances . I don’t think she considered it wisely.
Entertainment for us though if she does it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shameless pair of trash bags
And that pyjama type outfit she’s wearing 😂looks like a confused resident who’s made a dash from the local nursing home - hair to match

• Haha
Reactions: 15
While we’re on about Cinderella wish the cardboard cut out of Les would bibbidi bobbidi duck off 🙄 Noah is going to get bullied when he has mates come over for tea

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Playing the 'Wicked Stepmother'. That's nothing to be proud about. I guess they didn't want an Oompah Loompah to play the part of Cinderella eh?

Who fancies a Tattle outing. Rotten veg to throw at the ready! tit, she must be hard up! 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220816-222011~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly, I don’t think she will be able to do the panto regime , it is SO full on and she barely gets out of bed most days before 9am as it is. Double performances on Boxing Day no doubt , and day after day performances . I don’t think she considered it wisely.
She will get all the publicity for it, get paid for interviews etc then pull a stunt like thag big bleep gc and pull out. Not a chance she’s going to do it. Who would she cope with her party lifestyle if she was in panto for nearly 2months or however long it’s on!!

I’m not criticising co sleeping, (my three year old often is in my bed) but why, when she’s yet again posting photos or videos of him asleep in her bed, is there bright lights on? She’s clearly got the main light on or bedside lights on? No wonder he’s not falling asleep easily🙄🙄

Dim the lights, read him a book, cuddle him, encourage him to start sleeping in a ‘big boy’ bed and most importantly, put the phone down ffs. Nobody gives a duck about Noah eating spag bol for the millionth time.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She will do a Jake Prickenden and have a new ailment and sick note every week. Both a pair of z list lazy grifting cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Has she set up that ‘troll’ account herself you think?

zero posts, new account and two followers. Hardly a stalker

• Haha
She’s definitely her own troll😂 like she’s bleeping unhinged you can just tell she’s just a compulsive liar about everything. Anything to stay relevant tho eh🫣

Reactions: 10
The Panto stint won’t happen. Too much hard work and routine for our Chazza plus she’s not even cast as Cinderella. She’s already stated she hopes to be up the duff again by Christmas so an early pregnancy with all that entails and working 2 shows a day 6 days a week - can you really see her coping with that? Especially given her previous ‘miscarriage’ Bet Pobs clapping his hands though at the thought of her being out of his way all through December, over Christmas and into the New Year.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolutely! He worked away a lot, drank a bottle of whisky+ a day, chainsmoker, loved the ladies and thought he was a sex god posing for this shoot.

I give you the 'Marilyn Monroe' inspired photos! 🤣
View attachment 1504486

Times must be hard!!! Pob doesn't work though! He's stolen her money! 🤣

No wonder she went to Tesco. This spaghetti clearly looks straight out of a tin. The colouring from it around his mouth! What a lazy bleep! 😡
View attachment 1504533
That’s either out of a tin, or a ready meal… she definitely hasn’t cooked it from scratch. Too busy fan girling herself for being on the tele today

Reactions: 6
Playing the 'Wicked Stepmother'. That's nothing to be proud about. I guess they didn't want an Oompah Loompah to play the part of Cinderella eh?

Who fancies a Tattle outing. Rotten veg to throw at the ready! tit, she must be hard up! 🤣🤣
View attachment 1504654
I would, but I know the exact sort of universal credit huns that would be there with their awful children so I think I’ll pass 🤣🤣

(no hate for people on universal credit at all but I’m sure you know the sort of people I mean!)

• Haha
My god! Why do Chazza and our loonytoon Trace have to be in everything to do with Les?
Look at the state of them!
I saw the show last week (not my cuppa, but the gammon wanted to see it) and can happily report that there wasn’t one mention of them in it. Meg and his other kids did though

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.