Charlotte Dawson #13 Oompa loompa Doompety doo, I've got a belting discount for yew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno if it’s already been mentioned but the ‘ad🙄’ on her face tuned grid post has me 😂😂😂😂😂😂 clearly been bollocked 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh ffs will it ever stop?….
At least she won’t need any make up for this…🤣😂
Thought she’d be an ugly stepsister but she must be too old for that now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the actual duck. Who would want this head case anywhere near any sort of stage production, or anywhere. I’m actually shocked at this 😲😲

Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Notice how they don’t quote the show she was in where she got her Fanny out!

I defo wouldn’t take my kids to see that, imagine her shouting chuff off every 5 mins

Reactions: 15
Sounds awful but imagine if something came up about our Les from the past that is disturbing. You wouldn't see her and trace for dust 🥱🥱
Absolutely! He worked away a lot, drank a bottle of whisky+ a day, chainsmoker, loved the ladies and thought he was a sex god posing for this shoot.

I give you the 'Marilyn Monroe' inspired photos! 🤣
Screenshot_20220816-213213~2.png

F@cking hell she's got an actual job!
Times must be hard!!! Pob doesn't work though! He's stolen her money! 🤣

No wonder she went to Tesco. This spaghetti clearly looks straight out of a tin. The colouring from it around his mouth! What a lazy bleep! 😡
Screenshot_20220816-212308~2.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly, I don’t think she will be able to do the panto regime , it is SO full on and she barely gets out of bed most days before 9am as it is. Double performances on Boxing Day no doubt , and day after day performances . I don’t think she considered it wisely.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.