Charlotte Dawson #10 Start puttin Noah 1st U utter disgrace, instead of dragging him to pubs off ur face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt's been very quiet hasn't he..almost like he's keeping a low profile or he's in bad books for something 🤔🤔🤔😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m convinced that workout video must be old. February time I’m thinking??? They’ve no need for that baby bouncer in the corner and those toys around the room were birthday gifts I think.
I reckon she’s scratching around for content and reposting her old tit.
I was looking out for cardboard cut-out Les to join in! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m convinced that workout video must be old. February time I’m thinking??? They’ve no need for that baby bouncer in the corner and those toys around the room were birthday gifts I think.
Yep, she posted one the same but in different clothes back in march 🫠

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She didn’t have a clue what moves were coming up! She had to keep looking and checking what was the next step. Tracy Anderson she ain’t!!

The baby rocker is way too small for N now.

She’s had a diet balloon! I’m convinced of it

• Haha
She didn’t have a clue what moves were coming up! She had to keep looking and checking what was the next step. Tracy Anderson she ain’t!!

The baby rocker is way too small for N now.

She’s had a diet balloon! I’m convinced of it
Wasn't the rocker included in her manky 'Noah's old tit' giveaway?

Reactions: 10
Ok, so i have been sitting on this info for a while now and I have been debating weather or not if I should should spill the tea, so duck it. Here goes.

I am a ex sex worker and I saw her fella as a client a couple of years back in London. I used to advertise my services through Adult Work and would mainly work in London. He was at the time dating Charlotte- I remember calling my mate (just after the booking had finished) and telling her I had just seen that girl off ex on the beach’s fella. He was staying central London and I had booked a hotel in Tower Hamlets. I was pretty much clocking off for the night when he called. he was incredibly insistent on the phone saying please could I possibly see him for a hours booking.

I was pretty shatterd and almost didn’t see him but he promised he would ‘make it worth while’.

When he arrived I clocked who he was pretty much straight away. I didn’t ask him about Charlotte as clients don’t want to be asked about wives or girlfriends (especially on a first booking). I asked what he did for work and he said he played rugby ect.We then got down to business, he paid me (and tipped) and was pretty polite and considerate during our time spent. I won’t bother going into the gory details- there was nothing shocking or out of the ordinary in his sexual needs. A pretty Vanilla booking.

I will say this though. He clearly is no stranger in using working girls. He was confident enough around me,to say for me to ‘call or text him’ if I was to ever go up north- for work or even if I just wanted to ‘party’.

And he definitely loves the ‘Fake Look’ as I made my money from marketing myself as a ‘Plastic Doll’ when I did used to work.

I’m sure I will get some hate on here for being a ex sex worker- but work is work in my eyes. I no longer am in that industry so I can now feel comfortable to kiss and tell that story.
Bet he’s got a mushroom dick hasn’t he

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This girl is everything that’s wrong with modern society, famous for what? She’s no skills, no talent, no intelligence, an all round vile human being, just still trying to drag out her dying 5 mins of fame by riding her dead dads coattails. I wish folk would stop making stupid people famous

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This girl is everything that’s wrong with modern society, famous for what? She’s no skills, no talent, no intelligence, an all round vile human being, just still trying to drag out her dying 5 mins of fame by riding her dead dads coattails. I wish folk would stop making stupid people famous
I wish there was legislation in place to stop lazy toxic people like her preying on vulnerable women.

So she's pretending that prancing about pretend workout video was yesterday? Soo once again deceiving people 🙄

Reactions: 17
Cant cope that it was literally the hottest day of the year and she tries to flaunt a video of her exercising in front of her fire 🤣

head

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep, she posted one the same but in different clothes back in march 🫠
Dunno whether it’s just the leggings but she deffo needs to get some squats and proper body weight or weighted exercises added to the belly blaster

She seems deranged on those videos of her a Noah on the balcony. Like what was the point in them? She looked absolutely fucked and just talking shite. Would love (not) to see what she was like without the filter because she was a state with it on. She’s a mum, thats fine, I don’t look 💯 on the daily either but if I look like tit I wouldn’t even bother trying to film something especially when there’s no content to it except Noah eat bleeping sweetcorn. Again. She looks like her dad and she has a spot on her face. Absolutely groundbreaking content there.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.