Charlotte Dawson #10 Start puttin Noah 1st U utter disgrace, instead of dragging him to pubs off ur face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought, when did Matt give up work? Because if he is indeed still paying for ladies’ services, unless he is dealing as some suggest, he’d be using her money to do it!
Doesn’t get much worse than that!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just a thought, when did Matt give up work? Because if he is indeed still paying for ladies’ services, unless he is dealing as some suggest, he’d be using her money to do it!
Doesn’t get much worse than that!
He stopped working ages ago. He's on the gravy train definitely!

Reactions: 10
That post of her ‘working out’ is that a joke? 🤣 also you know what’s a better workout than your Belleh Blaster Chazza? Running around after a 1 year old if you cared to bleeping look after him but we all know it’s easier for you to have him strapped down to a pram or high chair!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Does Noah talk?! Never seen him say anything just random noises.

also surely no one who sees that video of her “working out” is stupid enough to fall for her scam???

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion Charlotte Dawson #11 All for show. Matt paying for sex & blow while Char shakes her belly & Noah watches telly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She seems deranged on those videos of her a Noah on the balcony. Like what was the point in them? She looked absolutely fucked and just talking shite. Would love (not) to see what she was like without the filter because she was a state with it on. She’s a mum, thats fine, I don’t look 💯 on the daily either but if I look like tit I wouldn’t even bother trying to film something especially when there’s no content to it except Noah eat bleeping sweetcorn. Again. She looks like her dad and she has a spot on her face. Absolutely groundbreaking content there.
She was literally just staring at herself on her phone..odd!

Reactions: 7
Don't like to pick at Noah hes a lovely little boy but he's got no hope with them as parents. I think she just thinks that he will learn everything he needs to at nursery and school and she doesn't have to do anything herself. If she spent more time with him rather than pissing about on her phone recording tit videos and selling scams he would come on loads. Charlotte you read here why don't you take Noah to the park again? Day out at a zoo? Aquarium? You go to Blackpool and film yourself eating/drinking and Noah plonked in high chair, you drive past a statue or stand and take photos to make drab content noone care about, take him to the beach ffs. Gross. Pisses me off, so many people out there struggling, desperate for children and you get this sack of spuds who has used pregnancy/birth/post birth as a way to make money. Wonder how much of that she's put in an account for Noah when he's older? duck all. Rather spend it on the next scam, food or shoved up her nose.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
To me, she looks like her mother. She is pig ugly.
Shes an ugly mish mash of them both. Can see Les a bit sometime but can defo see Tracey as well. She probably films boring content when she looks rough to show us shes sooo down to earth... like when she used her imaginary miscarriage to brag about having a house so full of flowers she had no where to put them all

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Does Noah talk?! Never seen him say anything just random noises.

also surely no one who sees that video of her “working out” is stupid enough to fall for her scam???
No, he barks AAAAAAAT. That's it. He really needs a little help now. He has no actual words. He doesn't shake or nod his head. Definitely has speech delay.

Reactions: 12
And soo sad he doesn't even say mummy yet 😢
Que stories of her getting him to say words now.
Chip, gravy, matt, when he can talk it'll be him on stories saying "50% off my mums diet plan and tan"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aw this has just made me
Watch so many videos of my little one around this age, seeing how much they babbled and made no sense what so ever, but could clearly communicate. I think this is clearly historical though with that family , not exactly the brightest bunch are they.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Aw this has just made me
Watch so many videos of my little one around this age, seeing how much they babbled and made no sense what so ever, but could clearly communicate. I think this is clearly historical though with that family , not exactly the brightest bunch are they.
Mine is a month older than Nowhere and does not stop talking, they’ve got loads of words and a few little sentences.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mine is a month older than Nowhere and does not stop talking, they’ve got loads of words and a few little sentences.
Yeah that’s why I thought it was weird we never see him talking! My daughter is 2 months younger and can say a lot of things, she could say our dogs name clearly by the time she was 1 and she can say the names of animals and their sounds. Poor little mite I feel really sorry for him. He always looks so bewildered like he doesn’t know what’s going on. Like someone mentioned earlier, I cannot believe they’ve never taken him to a zoo or a farm or anything like that. For my daughter’s 1st birthday we took her to Melbourne Aquariam and she absolutely loved it - more than she would have loved a Peter Rabbit themed Instagram party surrounded by my pissed up mates slutdropping on a dance floor 🤪 I wonder if the health visitor has picked up on anything.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.