Charlotte Dawson #10 Start puttin Noah 1st U utter disgrace, instead of dragging him to pubs off ur face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love for these to be made public and for her to finally be cancelled - always knew she was disgusting
Ring the daily fail they love cancelling ppl 😂 what an actual racist Trollop!!! I’m twice her age and still wasn’t acceptable in my youth! She has no excuse

Reactions: 18
I thought she was going to Mallorca today, but she is obviously there already? She looks knackered in her latest story, another night on the lash for party animal Noah :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Her story last night said she was going today… last flight to Palma is about 5.30pm today…🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I've emailed In The Style with those comments. Let's see if I hear anything back

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Here's to betting she does a dirty delete once she realises people are reading then...

Reactions: 6
Read through all the threads. Good god she is vole. Also looked through her insta and her likes have dropped dramatically haven't they, is there something I missed or are people just sick of her now

Reactions: 4
Has anyone actually alerted the Daily Mail😅? I’m not usually a fan of ‘cancel culture’ but I’d definitely make an exception in her case🤢

Reactions: 12
I've emailed the Daily Mail with screenshots

What's her local rag does anyone know??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And like the rest of these racist homophobic insta huns, nothing will happen no apology no acknowledgment nothing. Katie Hayes and Gemma Markland both exposed in the local press and still life goes on unchanged. Free cruises for the Marklands and Truff well she accepts anything if its free.

Reactions: 15
Final warning, stop goading - Please read our rules and why they're important
I'm getting fed up of people trawling ancient historic old tweets and messages. This whole cancel culture is getting beyond a joke.

I guarantee every one of you have said something offensive in the past, it'd human nature, we live and learn from it.

In no way I am defending her as she is an illiterate, uneducated bleep but for fucks sake, let's all pipe down.

Every bleeping week there's something new that people dig up and it's getting so boring 💤💤💤💤

And like the rest of these racist homophobic insta huns, nothing will happen no apology no acknowledgment nothing. Katie Hayes and Gemma Markland both exposed in the local press and still life goes on unchanged. Free cruises for the Marklands and Truff well she accepts anything if its free.
I agree a 100% but people are over this cancel culture. Its thrown in our faces every day and it'd tiresome

I'm getting fed up of people trawling ancient historic old tweets and messages. This whole cancel culture is getting beyond a joke.

I guarantee every one of you have said something offensive in the past, it'd human nature, we live and learn from it.

In no way I am defending her as she is an illiterate, uneducated bleep but for fucks sake, let's all pipe down.

Every bleeping week there's something new that people dig up and it's getting so boring 💤💤💤💤
You love the snore emoji don’t you. Do you need a nap?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just putting it out there, I didn’t sit for a long time and trawl through historical posts. I used to be friends with the girl, and still am on FB and all I had to do was a word next to her name. I don’t have that much time on my hands… I wish I did 😂😂😂

Reactions: 17

I agree a 100% but people are over this cancel culture. Its thrown in our faces every day and it'd tiresome
Is this Charlotte? 😂

Get off tattle then if you don’t like what’s being said , boring bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.