Charlotte Dawson #10 Start puttin Noah 1st U utter disgrace, instead of dragging him to pubs off ur face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he's not been damaged! 🤣🤣
Pob probably volleyed him when he realised his meal ticket aka Chazza the Scamma is at risk 😂😂😂😂

Cardboard les gurning in the corner , whilst Chazza is launching bottles of light to medium tan at melted Ken, whilst Noweehh is tied to the high chair in the kitchen , watching baby tv and munching on chips with a plastic bib around his neck to catch any that he drops.

Doing Shakeh Shakeh on repeat like a toy that's been wound up 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks to everyone who’s actually said ‘no shame ‘ about sex work. It’s been really nice for me to see that there isn’t such a negative stigma surrounding the job with peoples opinions on here. So Thankyou.

It’s definitely not for everyone. I did it for just under 10 years and as you can imagine have plenty of stories to tell.

It gave me a in incredibly good income and Its actually how I met my husband. I can honestly say it opened doors for me and gave me a lovely life in the end.

I now have a beautiful son so have absolutely no regrets. Working girls are just like any other woman. We are daughters and mothers.

I also just wanted to be clear and say Charlotte was definitely not pregnant when he booked me- I said in my previous post it was a couple of years when he booked but it was actually probably more around the 3 year mark as covid obviously put everything on hold for a year. And i saw him well before covid was even a thing.
No hate here either hun, we all have to do what we have to do!!
it paid well and led you to the life you have now, fair play! 😘😘😘

Charlotte on the other hand, she can get in the bin.

Reactions: 9
Hands up.....who else has a tattoo of their dad on the back of their neck?
I'll start...................................................erm no🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her latest story of Matt in the background on his phone, “Matts ignoring me, standard”. Nah love, he’s probably on the phone trying to sort out a sex worker for the night. Not surprised to be fair. Imagine listening to her day after day. Only thing she has about her is her dads surname. Talentless chav

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Matt tell me you fancy me!! Get in the bin Chazza, he hates you and your shakeh shakeh… only sticking around for the kid cos he knows that Noah will never get out of that pink stinking pit otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.