Charlotte Dawson #10 Start puttin Noah 1st U utter disgrace, instead of dragging him to pubs off ur face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pob followed me on IG a few years ago and slid into my DMs. This was about four years ago. I wasn’t guna say anything, but now I’ve seen the sex worker come out, why not!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Pob followed me on IG a few years ago and slid into my DMs. This was about four years ago. I wasn’t guna say anything, but now I’ve seen the sex worker come out, why not!
😂😂 yes love this tea. We need more details!!! Screenshots?? What did he say??

Reactions: 15
😂😂 yes love this tea. We need more details!!! Screenshots?? What did he say??
I deleted my IG a few years ago as I posted something and got reported in work. Apparently people in my profession can’t have an opinion 🙄. He just followed me and then messaged saying hello 😉. I didn’t reply so he blocked me 🤣. Nothing exciting like. I’m clearly not the only one now, so not worried he will remember who I am

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I deleted my IG a few years ago as I posted something and got reported in work. Apparently people in my profession can’t have an opinion 🙄. He just followed me and then messaged saying hello 😉. I didn’t reply so he blocked me 🤣. Nothing exciting like. I’m clearly not the only one now, so not worried he will remember who I am
What a twit 😂 Of course he’s blocked you cos you didn’t reply - he’s the type who would try it on with someone and then call them a slag if they turned him down

Reactions: 20
I bet he's been up to allsorts behind her back. I have zero sympathy for her!

Reactions: 12
What a twit 😂 Of course he’s blocked you cos you didn’t reply - he’s the type who would try it on with someone and then call them a slag if they turned him down
He’s a twit alright!!!!!! I’m not plastic looking either, and have a normal job, so no idea why he bothered 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fuckingggggggggggggg hell 👀👀👀👀👀

Mention it alllllllllll

Gooooood Morningggggggggggggggggg Charlllllllllllllll

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fuckingggggggggggggg hell 👀👀👀👀👀

Mention it alllllllllll

Gooooood Morningggggggggggggggggg Charlllllllllllllll
I’ve been wanting to for ages but expected to be called a liar as some threads are so bitchy 🙄. As i say, not much to say as he only said “hello 😉 “, but as I don’t know him, it didn’t take a genius to see he was being a slimy prick!

Reactions: 10
Hahaha that’s really escalating isn’t it!!! Wonder what she thinks of it all or if she cares. She makes me want to spew
I reckon she cares. Instagram is her entire life. Lazy gurning cow is probably still sweating in her pit or pretending not to notice but Matts handbags will defo be getting binbagged 👛

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Chuffin' heck! Yet more comments have been added to her latest IG post!!!! Somebody's called her Button Moon face and cardboard Les has got involved!!! 🤣🤣

Button Moon Face! That's a new one! 🤣
Screenshot_20220707-114929~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can't believe shes not deleted them comments yet, calling her out on EVERYTHING!
Notice no one has come to her defence, hopefully the sheeps eyes have been opened!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if it'll be the chuffin' wonderful Tanning Thursday tonight my darlings! Come 'ere yew!!!! 🤣🤣

"I can't believe it Matthew. I think it's time me and yeww stepped outside!!"
Screenshot_20220707-120253~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.