Charlotte Dawson #10 Start puttin Noah 1st U utter disgrace, instead of dragging him to pubs off ur face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm crying so much that I nearly wet myself!! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm crying so much that I nearly wet myself!! 🤣🤣🤣
bleeping hell.. he's dead int he.
Poor nowhere he'll be kissing another cardboard cutout at the other side of the fire.

"Nowhere go give Grandad and Daddy kisses 💋 "

Hiya chazza.. have a chuffing fabulous Wednesday my darling

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's not ill.....it's called burning the candle at both ends.
And as for Spawnylicious, she's the colour of boiled shite without all that clart

Reactions: 9
I reckon this is why they fall out so often on hols, he finds ladies of the night and disappears for a couple of days and she goes into a strop

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she’s pregnant again - if she did have a miscarriage then you’re extremely fertile afterwards, so if they are actively trying then it’s possible

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she’s pregnant again - if she did have a miscarriage then you’re extremely fertile afterwards, so if they are actively trying then it’s possible
God forbid, she needs to grow up and be a better mum to Noah first..

Reactions: 13
Been quiet today ain’t she🧐
Yes very quiet 🤐- the tit has hit the fan in Dawsylicious land .
Ken has been Belleh blasted all round the kitchen , there’s chips and graveh splatted all up the walls . Any how’s
Anyone fancy a FREE trip to Majorca ? Or a £10 sweat shop old rag of a dress ? Anyone ???

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes very quiet 🤐- the tit has hit the fan in Dawsylicious land .
Ken has been Belleh blasted all round the kitchen , there’s chips and graveh splatted all up the walls . Any how’s
Anyone fancy a FREE trip to Majorca ? Or a £10 sweat shop old rag of a dress ? Anyone ???
Poor cardboard Les witnessing all this 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Cardboard les gurning in the corner , whilst Chazza is launching bottles of light to medium tan at melted Ken, whilst Noweehh is tied to the high chair in the kitchen , watching baby tv and munching on chips with a plastic bib around his neck to catch any that he drops.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Cardboard les gurning in the corner , whilst Chazza is launching bottles of light to medium tan at melted Ken, whilst Noweehh is tied to the high chair in the kitchen , watching baby tv and munching on chips with a plastic bib around his neck to catch any that he drops.
While trace is blotto doing wheelies in her wheelchair round the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If our Chazza catches up on here, Noah will be stacking up on popcorn!! 🤣

While trace is blotto doing wheelies in her wheelchair round the garden.
Asking "Where am I?" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.