Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That can’t be real?!? Surely?!

Her lips are ridiculously big but she also has a filter on this so they look even more ridiculous.

Does anyone genuinely think this looks attractive? I’d love to know. I just think it looks hideous.

Reactions: 7
Just went on her instagram for the first time in ages. OMG her face. What on earth. Sort of feel bad for her

Reactions: 3
Why is there no thread about her ex Stephen bear we could have a field day talking about him🤣🤣🤣 I am now so I can’t post a new thread or maybe I can but not sure 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone watch Geordie OGs where it showed Sophie’s birthday party and Charlotte rolled in? I thought the conversation between her, Holly and Sophie had such weird vibes and it was bordering on aggressive. Was so weird and I got the impression they weren’t getting on at that point.

Reactions: 2
Why is there no thread about her ex Stephen bear we could have a field day talking about him🤣🤣🤣 I am now so I can’t post a new thread or maybe I can but not sure 🤣🤣🤣
Wasnt he an utter prick in celeb big brother? Who was it he kept fighting with on it? I remember him from his shipwrecked days

Reactions: 2
Wasnt he an utter prick in celeb big brother? Who was it he kept fighting with on it? I remember him from his shipwrecked days
I never watched big brother when he was in it. He is a dope 🤣🤣 and he is all about stay home etc on his instagram yet he goes to his parents house etc

Did anyone watch Geordie OGs where it showed Sophie’s birthday party and Charlotte rolled in? I thought the conversation between her, Holly and Sophie had such weird vibes and it was bordering on aggressive. Was so weird and I got the impression they weren’t getting on at that point.
I think we mentioned a couple of pages ago, it was so weird how they brought up Gary in that conversation. No wonder Charlotte wasn't having a good time if MTV told the girls they had to talk about her relationship with him, considering it's been four years since they broke up.

Reactions: 4
I think we mentioned a couple of pages ago, it was so weird how they brought up Gary in that conversation. No wonder Charlotte wasn't having a good time if MTV told the girls they had to talk about her relationship with him, considering it's been four years since they broke up.
I couldn’t see anything about it previously, perhaps I’ve missed it! Did not look like it was a nice conversation they were having at all

Reactions: 1
I think it was on here but again I can’t remember but it was me who said it was so awkward how they mentioned Gary and Charlottes reaction was so forced when she said ‘who’s Gary?’. It was hard fk watch so imagine how hard it was for her. Wasn’t very nice for her to be in that conversation

Last edited:
I think it was on here but again I can’t remember but it was me who said it was so awkward how they mentioned Gary and Charlottes reaction was so forced when she said ‘who’s Gary?’. It was hard fk watch so imagine how hard it was for her. Wasn’t very nice for her to be in that conversation
It was such an awkward scene! I felt uncomfortable watching it

Just seen on the DM that she’s moved in to a new home with a new boyfriend. Didn’t she just split with Josh? How has she managed to find a new bloke during lockdown? Its so sad how she can’t stay single.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.