Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MTV still hire the vile witch. It’s okay though as like someone said she end up like Katie Price- Broke, married to multiple men and having ruined her looks from all the surgery. Is Charlotte going to be 40 still acting the way she does and still hosting these tit shows?
They seem to make that their thing now. Realistically a show like the tattoo one which has under 50k viewers and a company can buy a 30 sec ad in the break for less than a grand is going to be made for under 7k an episode. After paying the highly trained crew and editing team and hiring a space, the presenters have to be someone who will do the job for a tiny fee + exposure. The punters will have to get themselves to filming and pay for their own hotel (even first dates does this and that show gets well over a million viewers). I’m guessing the tattooists get their normal hourly rate, tattoo fixers on c4 paid them nothing but they did get their names on tv, the mtv tattoo one isn’t based around the tattooists so I doubt they are doing it for free

Reactions: 1
I had to fast forward, such a desperate attempt to be funny.. I can’t stand her.. I’ve really never got her appeal and how she’s become so successful and got so many opportunities.. she’s a pig
Because I truly believe that young ones are these reality folks’ fans, or really stupid older people, I like reading about her, and the rest of them, to take the piss but I wouldn’t buy something just because a reality stay did, I also blame the TV stations for making these idiots famous.

This reminds me of how they picked Vicky for Geordie Shore. She was arguing in a club so they signed her for the show 🙄 Vicky is dirty she was a bully to all those girls on the show specially Holly and Rebecca. She also spat at one of the boys. Oh and let’s no forget she stabbed a girl in the eye with one of her stilettos. But don’t worry all that lets you go on to I’m a Celeb and then you get to win it!

Everytime Vicky is on tv now I cringe as she’s so fake and over friendly, when in reality I remember her for the bully she is. And the gurn, what the duck is that about? I’ve never seen someone who apparently doesn’t take drugs, gurn so much!
When Vicky went into the jungle then I nearly broke my TV cause every time she gurned then I wanted to smash the TV!!🤬🤬 I cant watch her to this day due to it.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone just seen bears story? Looks like he’s getting arrested!

I can’t find his thread 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes saw his story seems like the girlfriend went off and shagged someone else by the sound it from him. He never can keep a girlfriend. Why is there no Stephen bear thread why

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen she’s got a new boyfriend now? Won’t be long before it crashes like her previous ones

Reactions: 2
Why does a 30 year old still act like at 18 year old?! She is an embarrassment and she is so smug its unreal! Her boyfriend looks like he skipped leg day and yet another guy to use her and tag along her gshore crappy life!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Having teenagers who are bombarded with these idiots images and tv ‘shows’ is exhausting.....especially with my 16 and 12yo girls. I’m constantly showing them the ‘real’ photos of these morons. And I’m always wondering what their families think of their lives....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I preferred her looks in around 2016 just after the Nose job
9F81F73E-79E8-4FD6-81C2-B7C1B58C9AEF.jpeg

Around this time?
She gets a lot of hate on her nose but it’s actually her lips and cheek filler that are awful! Her nose is fine but all the filler distorts her face

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.