Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly and it annoys me so much how these people go on to make so much money. Just like with Charlotte. She’s been violent plenty of times on Geordie Shore. There’s a video online where she punched Josh on holiday, yet people are defending her when his come out and said there were other times. Didn’t she beat up Chloe in one episode and attack a girl Gary bought home? She’s another one who shouldn’t have the platform she has. There are so many more inspiring young women out there who should have the following and income they have. And don’t even get me started on how many of them have been caught taking drug. Scotty, Marnie and Gary have all been caught on camera and Vickys gurning is unreal! I also don’t believe Holly and Sophie’s weight loss is just down to diet/exercise you can tell when a stomach has been liposuction to death! And now Holly thinks she can be a nutritionist and PT 🙄
Holly was caught taking drugs as well! I'll try and find the article

Reactions: 4
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her bf got sacked from his club because of those photos. What an idiot
It hasn’t really affected him long term though. He’s still a pro footballer. I do think it could have been worse if he’d been seen with the powder rather than the gas though.
He certainly seems to be lapping up the z-list lifestyle.

Reactions: 3
Marnie got busted too in a club toilet, as well as that made in Chelsea girl on video from a party, but it doesn’t seem to have hampered their reality tv careers, they’ve done a total kate moss!

Reactions: 2
Sorry she really is a vile women. I wouldn’t ever do this to my boyfriend and he would never do it to me. Can you imagine if it was the other way round and Josh was hitting her? When a women does it it’s considered funny. Yet MTV still hire the vile witch. It’s okay though as like someone said she end up like Katie Price- Broke, married to multiple men and having ruined her looks from all the surgery. Is Charlotte going to be 40 still acting the way she does and still hosting these tit shows?

Reactions: 15
Exactly and it annoys me so much how these people go on to make so much money. Just like with Charlotte. She’s been violent plenty of times on Geordie Shore. There’s a video online where she punched Josh on holiday, yet people are defending her when his come out and said there were other times. Didn’t she beat up Chloe in one episode and attack a girl Gary bought home? She’s another one who shouldn’t have the platform she has. There are so many more inspiring young women out there who should have the following and income they have. And don’t even get me started on how many of them have been caught taking drug. Scotty, Marnie and Gary have all been caught on camera and Vickys gurning is unreal! I also don’t believe Holly and Sophie’s weight loss is just down to diet/exercise you can tell when a stomach has been liposuction to death! And now Holly thinks she can be a nutritionist and PT 🙄
I agree, but the media pick and choose who ruin and who gets off scot free. There are plenty of young people on Instagram getting themselves in debt, on drugs and getting surgery to emulate these reality tv stars, they see the slim bodies, the holidays, they dont realise the grim reality behind the filtered pictures.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think they
Sorry she really is a vile women. I wouldn’t ever do this to my boyfriend and he would never do it to me. Can you imagine if it was the other way round and Josh was hitting her? When a women does it it’s considered funny. Yet MTV still hire the vile witch. It’s okay though as like someone said she end up like Katie Price- Broke, married to multiple men and having ruined her looks from all the surgery. Is Charlotte going to be 40 still acting the way she does and still hosting these tit shows?
i think they have actually cancelled her solo ‘Charlotte show’ to be fair

I agree, but the media pick and choose who ruin and who gets off scot free. There are plenty of young people on Instagram getting themselves in debt, on drugs and getting surgery to emulate these reality tv stars, they see the slim bodies, the holidays, they dont realise the grim reality behind the filtered pictures.
Exactly look what the media did to Caroline Flack. How is what Charlotte did any different? Yes what Caroline did was bad but Charlotte has literally been caught numerous times being violent on camera, yet her career hasn’t taken any hits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
SB is cringe. Probs off his tits videoing that. Why don't people just put their phones down and have the day off insta if they've stuff going on why is EVERYTHING documented?

I wasn't really concentrating on what he was slurring, those policemen are :eek:o_O:whistle::sneaky:(y):love::love: so embarrassing putting that up on social media. They all are so awful.

I wasn't really concentrating on what he was slurring, those policemen are :eek:o_O:whistle::sneaky:(y):love::love: so embarrassing putting that up on social media. They all are so awful.
Ha I agree about the policemen. First thing I noticed one of them is 🔥🔥🔥🔥 It’s strange as none of them in my area look like this 😂 I have noticed London police men are fine af

• Haha
  • Heart
And I agree though why put everything online. Then these z listers complain when everyone has an opinion. It’s like when Charlotte filmed herself crying when she broke up with josh, then the next thing she says is for people to stop prying into her private life. Don’t put it all online then idiot and people won’t have an opinion or won’t want to know.

He is so psychopathic I’m surprised he doesn’t have his own thread!!
But then I’m glad he doesn’t as it shows how irrelevant he is!
Horrible disturbed human!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.