Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really about Charlotte but does anyone follow her ex Stephen bear? I don’t think there a tread here about him and I am newbie and didn’t know how to post one🤣🤣 he seems to be gong from one house to another. He went from his and he had some girl staunch with him the last weeks and then tonight he is at his mam and dads. Should he not be staying at his own house?? Also where is the dog he got a few months back have not seen any posts of it on his page?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Not really about Charlotte but does anyone follow her ex Stephen bear? I don’t think there a tread here about him and I am newbie and didn’t know how to post one🤣🤣 he seems to be gong from one house to another. He went from his and he had some girl staunch with him the last weeks and then tonight he is at his mam and dads. Should he not be staying at his own house?? Also where is the dog he got a few months back have not seen any posts of it on his page?
I remember there being a big scandal a while back about him at dogs! Didn’t he have to have his pups leg amputated?

Reactions: 4
I remember there being a big scandal a while back about him at dogs! Didn’t he have to have his pups leg amputated?
I think he did but I think that was a different dog then, his new pup was like a husky i could be wrong. He has had at least 2/3pups since I started following him

Reactions: 2
I think he did but I think that was a different dog then, his new pup was like a husky i could be wrong. He has had at least 2/3pups since I started following him
Yeah about a year or 2 ago he bought 2 rottweiler puppies but he took them home far too early (well before the recommended time they need with their mum) and he got loads of hate because their immune systems are very weak and can lead to health issues. He also took it for walks and stuff when it was still too young and (allegedly) the leg got infected and thats why it had to have it amputated !! Then he just stopped posting pictures.

He obviously used those pups for clout and as soon as they weren't getting the attention on insta he craved he got rid of them!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Very true how many girlfriends does he have anyway they change once a month or so. He was so in love with Ellie that went all pair shaped. He has a new girl I think her name is holly he had her on his insta. Still don’t understand why he is going to his parents house when there is a lockdown etc. Especially when he is around other people.

They all do. I have acrylic nails (well usually) and I wouldn’t be able to do a thing with those.
Can tell they don't actually do much in their lives then- I had acrylics for a bit but couldn't type with them which wasn't good when I was about to start my MA. I stick with gels now. Couldn't imagine paying for nails that long, I'd not be able to use my hands for anything!

Her nails set me on edge, and I'm a nail tech 😂
They're like competition nails that we do for scratch etc. I've had clients that like nails loooong and you do adapt and learn how to do things with them but it looks like she literally must have the numbers of the tips taken off and that's it?! Not practical for most people with every day life.

Can tell they don't actually do much in their lives then- I had acrylics for a bit but couldn't type with them which wasn't good when I was about to start my MA. I stick with gels now. Couldn't imagine paying for nails that long, I'd not be able to use my hands for anything!
My nails won’t take to gels or id be the same! They can’t possibly do anything. I’d be ripping my nails out their nail beds. They look bloody hideous too! Although anyone that watched footballers wives will no they are cracking for snorting a sneaky bit of coke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My nails won’t take to gels or id be the same! They can’t possibly do anything. I’d be ripping my nails out their nail beds. They look bloody hideous too! Although anyone that watched footballers wives will no they are cracking for snorting a sneaky bit of coke 😂
You’ve hit the nail on the head there. That’s exactly why they are that length. I couldn’t even eat with nails like that so wtf do they all do a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tanya loved a little toot our her nail spoon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whyyy on earth do her parents/friends most step in and say something. Her face just looks awful the poor thing she can’t be mentally well.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Honestly can’t stand Charlotte, she’s self obsessed! I’ve never know anyone do the same pose on so many stories 🙄 get over yourself

Reactions: 8
She will never maintain a relationship. None of these reality stars do. They have enough money to have a house, dog, kid, wedding or whatever within a year and there's nothing left after that. Too much ego in these couples. Charlotte and other reality stars constantly go for morons and wonder why it doesn't work out. She will be another Katie Price, too much surgery and man after man, usually money grabbers after fame, never finding happiness. It's really sad.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.