Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an absolute mess.
Her stories from the last 24hrs are just a train wreck.
it’s so childish to be airing her dirty laundry in public.
shes now decided she needs a break from social media.... which will probably last until tomorrow.

Reactions: 6
She’s an absolute mess.
shes now decided she needs a break from social media.... which will probably last until tomorrow.
Drumming up the hype so that people watch celebs go dating as they’ll want to find out more from josh.

she’s a well oiled pr machine that girl

Reactions: 3
In a way I don’t blame him. He’s not famous for anything and he has to make his money somehow so I’m not surprised he said yes to this opportunity.

• Sick
In a way I don’t blame him. He’s not famous for anything and he has to make his money somehow so I’m not surprised he said yes to this opportunity.
His parents have money and businesses, he could’ve worked for them.

Lost any respect I had for him for going on celebs go dating

She’s an absolute mess.
Shes back on it already...

Is it just me or has Charlotte lost a lot of weight again? She was looking very skinny in her instagrams from Dubai. (Also looks like Sophie’s had a BBL like Holly and Chloe)

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it’s planned. It’s so obvious Josh used her for fame/exposure/opportunities. Now he thinks going on celebs go dating is going to take him places, lol, that show is tit and died about two series ago. Charlotte will continue to thrive and make money, he will be forgotten about, what a head 😂😂 he really makes me cringe 😬
I never liked him.. and thought exactly the same. He’s got what he came for

Is it just me or has Charlotte lost a lot of weight again? She was looking very skinny in her instagrams from Dubai. (Also looks like Sophie’s had a BBL like Holly and Chloe)
Probably a mixture of the heartbreak diet and her apparent use of drugs.

Reactions: 7
Probably a mixture of the heartbreak diet and her apparent use of drugs.
she literally always takes drugs its so obvious aswell. Did anyone see the Charlotte Show? I think it was at her mates engagement party or something, and she was FUCKED and had sick all down her white dress and the pic ended up in the news.. She was soooo obviously gurning and her eyes were like saucers! Then getting sooo sick! She loves the MDMA i'd say

Reactions: 4

She loves the drugs. That’s why she’s as slim. Snorting coke like it’s going out of fashion will do that. That and plastic surgery. Her body is completely fake!

Her lips are beyond ridiculous!!!! She looks like Jack Nicholson when he played the Joker. Not sexy, not attractive- just deformed.

• Haha
The pics of josh kissing the girl in the street and she’s literally wearing a boob tube and hot pants in December 😂 state of it. Surprised Charlotte hasn’t reacted to it publicly yet 🙈

edit :
Hahaha he’s so pathetic. As if that picture isn’t set up by him. Can’t wait for celebs go dating. He’s thick as pig tit

On her current stories she’s wrecking her Christmas decorations because she’s so wasted 🙄 she’s old enough to know better really.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe all the comments she and holly were posting on the celebs go dating insta. I understand she is hurt but by airing her dirty laundry all over social media, she has shown so much immaturity considering she is 4 years older than Josh! At least he has kept a dignified silence - although I did see his mum wading in on some insta comments to talk about it😂😂

Also the pic Charlotte posted kissing her male friend (who I think is gay?). Just such embarrassing behaviour for an almost 30 year old woman, she’s had enough break ups in the public eye to know better surely.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe all the comments she and holly were posting on the celebs go dating insta. I understand she is hurt but by airing her dirty laundry all over social media, she has shown so much immaturity considering she is 4 years older than Josh! At least he has kept a dignified silence - although I did see his mum wading in on some insta comments to talk about it😂😂

Also the pic Charlotte posted kissing her male friend (who I think is gay?). Just such embarrassing behaviour for an almost 30 year old woman, she’s had enough break ups in the public eye to know better surely.
What were the comments? Missed that! Looks like they’ve turned the comments off and deleted now

Reactions: 1
What were the comments? Missed that! Looks like they’ve turned the comments off and deleted now
I don’t have screenshots but someone posted some earlier in the thread of what Charlotte and holly were commenting

As for Josh’s mum she was saying along the lines of how Charlotte is idolised and her son has been criticised when all he has done is leave a toxic relationship. She also said Charlotte was the one to end it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.