Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have screenshots but someone posted some earlier in the thread of what Charlotte and holly were commenting

As for Josh’s mum she was saying along the lines of how Charlotte is idolised and her son has been criticised when all he has done is leave a toxic relationship. She also said Charlotte was the one to end it
My bad it’s on the previous page, thanks!

She’s like a woman scourned! Writing tit like a teenager. She’s needs to learn when to put her phone down.

Reactions: 2
Filming herself kicking her Xmas tree because she’s having a tantrum. Wtf

Reactions: 9
She seriously needs to stop drinking, stop snorting coke and stop behaving like a teenager. She’s almost 30. Grown up for goodness sake. It’s just embarrassing.

Reactions: 17
She seriously needs to stop drinking, stop snorting coke and stop behaving like a teenager. She’s almost 30. Grown up for goodness sake. It’s just embarrassing.
Literally the majority of the original Geordie Shore girls are so bad, out drinking like 5 nights a week at events, my friend knows one of them really well and they are 100% on it all the time.

Reactions: 7
She's really showing herself up.
I do have a bit of a soft spot for her, but she's like Jekyl and Hyde and I can't a abide her crazy side.
I can actually believe Josh's mum saying he's left a toxic relationship tbh, seemed like Charlotte was always causing drama and issues over nothing.
And what 30 year old throws things about and kicks Christmas trees because they're in a mood? Get to duck and grow up!

Reactions: 11
I know this is a bit random but does anyone know what happened with her friend Melissa? She featured on the first series of the Charlotte Show. I got rid of sky so never watched the second but they don’t follow each other

Reactions: 3
I know this is a bit random but does anyone know what happened with her friend Melissa? She featured on the first series of the Charlotte Show. I got rid of sky so never watched the second but they don’t follow each other
If I'm remembering correctly they mentioned that they'd had another falling out, I want to say something to do with one of their relatives passed away and the other didn't message or anything? Can't remember which way around🙈 think it was briefly mentioned in series 2 or 3?

Reactions: 1
I can't get over the lips!! What the duck are they all about?? I hate this blow up doll look that girls are going for, its ridiculous 👄👄

Reactions: 8
i think in the second series it touched on this? They had a falling out because Lauren and Charlotte invited her to a work out class and she thought they were being pushy and suggesting she needed to lose weight and I don’t think they ever made up (which is just ridiculous 😂)

She's really showing herself up.
I do have a bit of a soft spot for her, but she's like Jekyl and Hyde and I can't a abide her crazy side.
I can actually believe Josh's mum saying he's left a toxic relationship tbh, seemed like Charlotte was always causing drama and issues over nothing.
And what 30 year old throws things about and kicks Christmas trees because they're in a mood? Get to duck and grow up!
From what I saw of her tv show it seemed very toxic. They would have blazing rows constantly, kicking each other out the house, splitting up. She was constantly putting pressure on him to start a family next year because she was ready but the poor lad is 4 years younger than her and never had a girlfriend before - give him a chance to get used to a relationship first!

If I'm remembering correctly they mentioned that they'd had another falling out, I want to say something to do with one of their relatives passed away and the other didn't message or anything? Can't remember which way around🙈 think it was briefly mentioned in series 2 or 3?
Oh I see! Thankyou for the info xx

i think in the second series it touched on this? They had a falling out because Lauren and Charlotte invited her to a work out class and she thought they were being pushy and suggesting she needed to lose weight and I don’t think they ever made up (which is just ridiculous 😂)

I know, what a waste of all those years of friendship! Thanks for the info xx

From what I saw of her tv show it seemed very toxic. They would have blazing rows constantly, kicking each other out the house, splitting up. She was constantly putting pressure on him to start a family next year because she was ready but the poor lad is 4 years younger than her and never had a girlfriend before - give him a chance to get used to a relationship first!

Oh my goodness her face ! She looks like a fish what is she doing to herself

Noticed Josh was out with Max Morley ... do you remember when he went out with Charlotte? She looked soooo much better in those days!

0278AEC4-DE79-4073-A074-0975E5A6CB41.png

Reactions: 3
I wonder what she’s going to film for a couple of weeks ... ex on the beach? The Challenge?

I saw Sophie from Geordie Shore saying bye to her... what the hell had happened to her face too? It’s turning into lord thingy from shrek her face is that angled from too much filler

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I saw Sophie from Geordie Shore saying bye to her... what the hell had happened to her face too? It’s turning into lord thingy from shrek her face is that angled from too much filler
You werent kidding about Lord Farquaad 🥴

Screenshot_20200102_032246_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
You werent kidding about Lord Farquaad 🥴

View attachment 68314
Holy tit filler for days! Who are these people going to to get this done to them? Any aesthetic practitioner worth their salt would not inject that much filler into your face. It’s so sad that she thinks that what she needs her face to look like to be pretty.

I saw Sophie in real life a couple of weeks ago and she looks nothing like her insta!! I can imagine Charlotte’s the same!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.