Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan McKenna did this recently and looked 1000 times better

Not much Charlotte could do about that nose job tho
Yes Megan is a prime example of the benefit of dissolving fillers! Or at least dissolving and having them subtly done (as I’m not 100% sure she’s had them removed completely). I wish everyone else would follow suit.

Reactions: 8
She looks so awful! But im glad she is rid pf her vile boyfriend!! I have seen a video of him at a house party while they were together.. doing something.. Not something you would would want your boyfriend doing!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She looks so awful! But im glad she is rid pf her vile boyfriend!! I have seen a video of him at a house party while they were together.. doing something.. Not something you would would want your boyfriend doing!!
come on... don’t dangle the carrot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are they back together? I saw that they're back following eachother but he didn't go to her 'show' the other day/show any support so I'm gonna assume not

Either that or they're staying low key seeing as she already announced the split - prob embarrased

So the ‘break up’ with josh is coincidently just before he’s announcing he’s going on celebs go dating.

what utter bullshit

Reactions: 4
I was sit next to them at a gig on Sunday! She was so rude and demanded to meet Lewis Capaldi (she ended up getting a band for backstage) her mother was also foul mouthed and was so drunk (with many a bald spots on her head)....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I reckon this is planned - as soon as show is over they will get back together. Look at olivia (love island) and her ex (now her fiancee)

Reactions: 5
I reckon this is planned - as soon as show is over they will get back together. Look at olivia (love island) and her ex (now her fiancee)
Certainly given how fake Celebs Go Dating is, it wouldn’t surprise me. I’ve not seen every series, but I’m pretty sure the Stuart Little kid was the only one to manage a relationship that lasted beyond the end of the show, and even that didn’t last much longer.

It’s just a pay cheque on the z-list reality tv circuit these days.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s planned. It’s so obvious Josh used her for fame/exposure/opportunities. Now he thinks going on celebs go dating is going to take him places, lol, that show is tit and died about two series ago. Charlotte will continue to thrive and make money, he will be forgotten about, what a head 😂😂 he really makes me cringe 😬

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.