Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hmmm.

he’s been doing reality TV for a good few years and he’s only 24. I doubt he’s ever done a days graft as a joiner in his life.
Don't think he'd long since qualified and started working as one before he started love island to be honest! How old was he on love island? 19/20?

He just seems the type of person to use all her money and fame to boost his appearance.. I’m just not convinced his that into her.. she wants children marriage and a home together, I know she’s got one of those things with him but he don’t seeM keen on having any of the others with her 🤷‍♀️ Who knows though I like the show but it’s a bit all over the place, glad she got rid of her pal Mel though she was vileeee

Reactions: 10
He just seems the type of person to use all her money and fame to boost his appearance.. I’m just not convinced his that into her.. she wants children marriage and a home together, I know she’s got one of those things with him but he don’t seeM keen on having any of the others with her 🤷‍♀️ Who knows though I like the show but it’s a bit all over the place, glad she got rid of her pal Mel though she was vileeee
he’s 24. He’s enjoying the “fame” and money that his “career” is bringing him. Of course he isn’t remotely interested in having a baby or settling down. Frankly, it doesn’t appear that Charlotte is ready for either of those things anyway.

Reactions: 1
he’s 24. He’s enjoying the “fame” and money that his “career” is bringing him. Of course he isn’t remotely interested in having a baby or settling down. Frankly, it doesn’t appear that Charlotte is ready for either of those things anyway.
My point is more the fact there not made for eachother, she’s nearly 30 and wants all them things now. A lot of people aren’t ready but you sure do grow up when they happen I just don’t see them lasting long there on total different paths

She is clearly way out of HIS league? Sorry i do not agree in the slightest and im surprised anyone thinks that.
I watched them on Coach trip (another high brow programme that I watch 😂)
She was funnier, kinder, more intelligent, better at all activities.. just everything’s she tried she was good at..
Josh is attractive... that’s about it. He’s deffo punching.

Reactions: 7
She is clearly way out of HIS league? Sorry i do not agree in the slightest and im surprised anyone thinks that.
Maybe not looks wise. But he got with he because she was way more famous, and way richer. What does he do for work??

Maybe not looks wise. But he got with he because she was way more famous, and way richer. What does he do for work??
I agree, & I think she’s gorgeous yes the surgery’s getting a bit ott but she’s never been ugly.. and she’s got such a fun personality I’d rather be with someone who’s average looking with a banging personality and goals then someone gorgeous but dull.. like josh 😂

Reactions: 6
Im confused she does the exact same work as him tit reality tv..
She did geordie shore when it was in its prime, she did the tattoo show before he took bears place ( because he’s her boyfriend), she has her own show which is titled her name, which would be on whether she was with josh richie or not, she’ll get paid way more for public appearances, is known in Australia, has a clothing line I think, has sold books, she bought and built her own house... he lives ( or did until recently) with his parents....

name me one thing other than ex on the beach josh is known for that wasn’t on her coat tails?

*edit* sorry just double checked and he’s got a ‘3dcoverings’ business, which funnily enough is the business his sister michaela went on the apprentice with... seems charlottes not the only one he hangs on to

don’t get me wrong, he seems like a laugh, but let’s not pretend he’s not with Charlotte for the money

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She did geordie shore when it was in its prime, she did the tattoo show before he took bears place ( because he’s her boyfriend), she has her own show which is titled her name, which would be on whether she was with josh richie or not, she’ll get paid way more for public appearances, is known in Australia, has a clothing line I think, has sold books, she bought and built her own house... he lives ( or did until recently) with his parents....

name me one thing other than ex on the beach josh is known for that wasn’t on her coat tails?

*edit* sorry just double checked and he’s got a ‘3dcoverings’ business, which funnily enough is the business his sister michaela went on the apprentice with... seems charlottes not the only one he hangs on to

don’t get me wrong, he seems like a laugh, but let’s not pretend he’s not with Charlotte for the money
100% your right, she would have alot more money but in my opinion that doesnt make someone out of ur league - but honestly my first comment on this was prob more thinking u meant looks wise and hes nt my type but i think even a straight man would say hes a good looking fella one those classic prettyboys and she is well ..prettyish before all the surgery ( but course beauty is all different in everyones eyes)!x

100% your right, she would have alot more money but in my opinion that doesnt make someone out of ur league - but honestly my first comment on this was prob more thinking u meant looks wise and hes nt my type but i think even a straight man would say hes a good looking fella one those classic prettyboys and she is well ..prettyish before all the surgery ( but course beauty is all different in everyones eyes)!x
Oh yeah he’s definitely good looking I wouldn’t debate that. Just get a vibe that if she wasn’t famous/ rich he’d be with some other ‘celeb’

she seems happy enough though so non of my business I guess

Reactions: 2

& isn’t the whole ‘joiner’ work his dads business too? & his mum flips houses and now his doing up houses and selling them.. seems like he rides on everyone’s ideas and cheques 😂 he seems nice though but defo not out her league or better then her in my op ion

When I look at her I can only imagine how uncomfortable her face must feel. Her lips are enormous.

Reactions: 4
I saw this on her insta story a few minutes ago! Wonder if this is true and if they'll get back together?
Ngl but i wasn’t expecting that- they seemed to be pretty set for a while seeing as they’ve literally been setting their home up together. Wonder what happened.

Hmmm she always over reacts after a row though, the amount of times they've "broken up" 🤦‍♀️
Think they either really have because she doesn't like living in Bolton away from her family, and she's ready for babies and to settle down, OR they've had a bit of a Barney pissed up and that will be deleted tomorrow

Reactions: 3
She has form for this after a little tiff. They will be back together tomorrow.
100%... just attention seeking..
although I haven’t seen her post something like that before. She usually just blocks him off SM.
It’s a shame, she will be devastated.. but she can do so much better. She needs a gentleman, that respects her and adores her. Someone older who actually wants to settle down. Hopefully someone who makes her feel good, so she stops messing around with her face! x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.