Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The leggings she’s promoting on her stories... well just looked on their page and they appear to be scammers. Loads of comments on their posts from people saying do not buy.

Reactions: 3
The leggings she’s promoting on her stories... well just looked on their page and they appear to be scammers. Loads of comments on their posts from people saying do not buy.
I genuinely cannot find their page- what's their @?

Reactions: 1
Don't know how she's managed to have so many boyfriends when she probably reeks of piss.
I heard (can’t remember where) that she has a smelly breath and this is why Josh always refused to kiss her, I also think she is smelly and the most unladylike person I have ever seen, she is horrible and would be a nightmare DIL.

Her hair is gorge here and her tan, I hope she got this tan from outside!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was so cute and fresh looking before, it's so sad. Gaz really messed her up.

Reactions: 5
Gaz and being on the TV show that is Geordie Shore.
I don’t understand how the producers of Geordie Shore have got away with it for so long. There’s clearly no duty of care. They’ve all (especially the girls) come out of it with some serious issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand how the producers of Geordie Shore have got away with it for so long. There’s clearly no duty of care. They’ve all (especially the girls) come out of it with some serious issues.
I think they must have had issues before going on the show.

The issue with these reality shows that, imo have had their day now (Love Island, TOWIE, MIC, GS, and all that other ITVBe crap) is that the viewing figures for these shows isn’t enough to take them off the air, and the thing is is that we Brits love to hate and so whilst there are many viewers of these shows, then not everyone watches because they like the folks on the show, they watch to slag them!

If we all wrote to ofcom and complained and they got enough complaints, then maybe something would be done.

The reality celebrity culture is too much now and all these influencer types on Instagram need to go, and lockdown has shown us the truly narcissistic celebs that can’t stand that they aren’t getting attention on TV so they dress like hookers (yes Holden YOU) to do simple everyday things for pics and attention, it makes me sick but there are arseholes out there keeping these folks relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone remember that episode where Charlotte got out the hot tub and she was naked below the waist and MTV decided to show it unblurred? I remember at the time she was upset at MTV for showing it. They let them get so drunk/drugged up just for footage or letting things escalate so there’s fights. There was also those pictures of Marnie on the floor crying and there the producers are telling her to get back to filming. I hate that I used to watch this tit and I really hope reality tv is on its way out.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember that episode where Charlotte got out the hot tub and she was naked below the waist and MTV decided to show it unblurred? I remember at the time she was upset at MTV for showing it. They let them get so drunk/drugged up just for footage or letting things escalate so there’s fights. There was also those pictures of Marnie on the floor crying and there the producers are telling her to get back to filming. I hate that I used to watch this tit and I really hope reality tv is on its way out.
As harsh as it may sound, it’s the reality of these daft young people who will literally do anything to get a bit of cash and ‘fame’. I really do wonder about the likes of Charlotte’s parents, as far as I have seen her mother seems just as much an idiot as she is. I would like to think that my family and friends around me would keep me grounded and provide me with appropriate support and guidance.

Reactions: 15
It’s disgusting.. Marnie was told she wouldn’t be able to have children because she drank that much, fortunately she did but I can imagine alotnof them developed addictions, weather it be , drink, drugs or food you could tell a lot were struggling mentally, Proberly why most of them aren’t settled.. Vicki’s had more failed engagements then Godknows what, holly has only just settled, Sophie’s having a midlife crisis , charlottes had Godknows how many boyfriends since Geordie shore and repeatedly says she wants kids and marriage but i honestly cannot see it happening.. Aaron settled with talia but they kept splitting up before the baby was born, gaz has eventually settled down but I don’t rate thay relationship either.. & who knows where Scott is 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s disgusting.. Marnie was told she wouldn’t be able to have children because she drank that much, fortunately she did but I can imagine alotnof them developed addictions, weather it be , drink, drugs or food you could tell a lot were struggling mentally, Proberly why most of them aren’t settled.. Vicki’s had more failed engagements then Godknows what, holly has only just settled, Sophie’s having a midlife crisis , charlottes had Godknows how many boyfriends since Geordie shore and repeatedly says she wants kids and marriage but i honestly cannot see it happening.. Aaron settled with talia but they kept splitting up before the baby was born, gaz has eventually settled down but I don’t rate thay relationship either.. & who knows where Scott is 😂
Scotty will be shovelling coke up his nose somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to like Charlotte a lot, but she has steadily become a parody of herself. I wish she could realise she really doesn't need all those fillers and lips - those lips are AWFUL! I don't get why the big duck lip is even a thing.
I think it was good she got those horrendous implants out of her boobs before they burst.

Reactions: 4
I was watching a couple of episodes of the Charlotte show the other day. I watched the start of season 3 so I’m not sure how long ago that was but her lips made me wince, they look like she’s had an allergic reaction and she can’t close her mouth or talk properly. Combined with whatever she’s had done to make her cheekbones bigger/higher it makes her look like she has no nose at all. I know it’s very small but it looks non-existent.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.