Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus a decent cosmetic person wouldn’t give Botox to anyone under age 35, they wouldn’t just take the cash, sign of a bad business imo.

I think it really depends on an individual. I got botox at 27, just the forehead, and the doctor explained that wrinkles’ depth is measured on a scale 1-4 and mine were already at 3. The results were so good that they even contacted me afterward if I would allow them to show the result at a conference because the difference between before and after was so prominent.

The thing is I’m by no means frustrated by my appearance, I just want to have a really good skin, I’m investing in my skincare a lot but I can’t change my facial expressions (thank god botox can 😂). I didn’t tell my bf of 13 years because I was wondering if he’d notice (he didn’t, so I told him after three weeks 😂).

What I find funny is when guys see girls like Char and they are shocked and say she shouldn’t have done so much botox. Botox is the least of her problems. 😂 They usually don’t have a clue what fillers do and what botox does.

Reactions: 5
That’s the thing, a few tweaks are fine. She’s taken it too far and when will these girls stop? Look at Katie Price, she’s only 41 and she’s had two face lifts ffs. Don’t you have face lifts when you’re 60+? I obviously have things about my face I don’t like but I’m so glad I’ve never made any changes, some of these procedures are irreversible, if it goes wrong or you don’t like it you’re stuck looking like that!

The worst thing these girls are doing is getting these really tiny noses. Marnie and Chloe have gone too small, as well as Khloe Kardashian. You can’t every go back to having a bigger nose. This just proves most noses shouldn’t be touched.
I think they look scsry. Almost like ill. Ive a client ENT cosmetic surgeon and he does nose surgery but will only do millimeters and never give patients a different nose. It is the nose you came in with but minor tweaks. So if you have a bump you will leave with a bit less of a bump. He believes in keeping you as you. Most of his clients are reconstructions unhappy with surgeries with a small nose..eg a greek nose was made too small and he has to build up with ear cartilage etc.. the dramatic change can be traumatisingand full of regret.
Charlotte Crosby my gosh she is so different looking.

Reactions: 4
Plus a decent cosmetic person wouldn’t give Botox to anyone under age 35, they wouldn’t just take the cash, sign of a bad business imo.
Quite a few cosmetic doctors look at Botox as preventative, so not necessarily to fix or tweak but to make sure that deep lines don’t form. Feck it if I had the money I’d had my whole face frozen, my crows feet have got crows feet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she had a second nose job? It looks so much more ‘deformed’ here than when she first had it done.
I, sadly, watched her show and she broke it again jumping in a pool on holiday with Josh an her mate. She had to get it fixed and her surgeon said then it was collapsing and not in a good way. Think it was a struggle to get it back almost how it was from the programme anyway.

Reactions: 6
I, sadly, watched her show and she broke it again jumping in a pool on holiday with Josh an her mate. She had to get it fixed and her surgeon said then it was collapsing and not in a good way. Think it was a struggle to get it back almost how it was from the programme anyway.
Probably doesn’t help with all the coke she takes, not known to keep your nose in one piece

Reactions: 9
Really fuming to see on her insta story that she’s gone round her parents for a pamper day with her mum.

• Angry
  • Wow
I don’t understand how people can be so oblivious to what’s going on literally everywhere.
I don’t know how people can literally broadcast to millions she’s break the rules and get away with it.
Guess she’s so rich she’ll just take the fine like people do with double yellow parking etc

Reactions: 3
In between all the lockdown breaking mum visit and underground product ads there's even an undeclared snack box 😲 these Gordie shore girls feeds are so damn trashy and illegal. They really need to made an example of

Screenshot_2020-05-24-20-30-02-461_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Wow she’s moved on to the next boyfriend already. She just can’t be on her own. The Other ex was a knob anyway he just used her for fame. She should keep her relationships private, maybe they might work out then.

what’s she done to her nose, it’s like michael Jackson’s. So sad looking at her face, she has completely ruined it. I used to like her, she was so natural, crazy and fun to watch.
Now it’s just swipe ups and ads or undeclared free stuff.

I honestly don’t know how she gets away with how she treats her boyfriends. It’s always their fault never hers and she wonders why she can’t keep anyone around. She thinks because she has money that that’s the reason why someone should be with her. I bet she’s an absolute nightmare to be with. It always starts the same with her and her relationships in the beginning but watch when they start going out drinking or he goes on holiday with his friends. Maybe she should cut down on the coke, ket and drinking.

She’s been caught numerous times being violent not only to boyfriends but to other girls on G Shore. If this was a man he wouldn’t go on to have his own shows on MTV.

Reactions: 11
I didn’t realise how far back Charlottes hair line goes. I would have thought with all the surgery she has, she would have gone for a hair transplant. Poor girl, now I know why she’s always fluffing her hair.
It's from years of hair extensions, they literally rip your hair out. It's happened to pretty much all the girls from the show.

I didn’t realise how far back Charlottes hair line goes. I would have thought with all the surgery she has, she would have gone for a hair transplant. Poor girl, now I know why she’s always fluffing her hair.
My god that’s a 7 head

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has a massive head!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.