Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell she falls in love quick doesn’t she. She is one of them who can’t be on her own

Reactions: 8
They definitely gave them and endless supply of alcohol, every night out they would be in VIP with bottles of spirits everywhere! I’m not sure they would give them drugs though maybe turn a blind eye to them doing it

Reactions: 2
Have been to a few parties with Charlotte over the years . Ive never gossiped about her before but the last time I seen her she was worse than before . She was snorting ketamine and downing shots for 2 days . She wet herself and put her wet shorts on my friends radiator .... it was disgusting.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Have been to a few parties with Charlotte over the years . Ive never gossiped about her before but the last time I seen her she was worse than before . She was snorting ketamine and downing shots for 2 days . She wet herself and put her wet shorts on my friends radiator .... it was disgusting.

Jesus.Your friend must've been pissed off.She's such a mess.

Omg that's gross!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If she does that In someone else's house, what on earth must she do in her own house?! 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember that episode where Charlotte got out the hot tub and she was naked below the waist and MTV decided to show it unblurred? I remember at the time she was upset at MTV for showing it. They let them get so drunk/drugged up just for footage or letting things escalate so there’s fights. There was also those pictures of Marnie on the floor crying and there the producers are telling her to get back to filming. I hate that I used to watch this tit and I really hope reality tv is on its way out.
How do we ‘make’ reality TV go away though? I really can’t see it going anytime soon!

Omg that's gross!
I actually should have realised that Ketamine was the reason that she keeps pissing, my brothers old flat mate had a Ket habit and she constantly pissed herself! She deffo smells then.

Ket is a drug I would never want to try and I used to be a heroin addict.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
How do we ‘make’ reality TV go away though? I really can’t see it going anytime soon!
Friend of my Dads who worked for Granada making tv back in the 90s said this to me:

“Clip shows (this was back when they were everywhere... remember the 80s type ones) only cost 100k an hour to make. Dramas and comedies cost
1m an hour. So we won’t ever get rid of clips shows now, unless someone comes up with a format that’s even cheaper to produce”

And as we know, TOWIE and the rest pay £50 a day “plus fame”, hire decent locations, and just get the cast drunk to make stories. While Geordie Shore had some notoriety, it wasn’t something that ever got big viewing figures so probably had a very small budget. The cast were probably offered the chance to be on tv, a nice place to live in for free, and paid for nights out. In return for what, selling their souls and never having anyone take them seriously again? Guaranteed bankruptcy by the time they are 40?

I can’t see it ever going away. There are too many channels to fill with too small an audience, and all the old filler like Friends lives exclusively on apps now

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Friend of my Dads who worked for Granada making tv back in the 90s said this to me:

“Clip shows (this was back when they were everywhere... remember the 80s type ones) only cost 100k an hour to make. Dramas and comedies cost
1m an hour. So we won’t ever get rid of clips shows now, unless someone comes up with a format that’s even cheaper to produce”

And as we know, TOWIE and the rest pay £50 a day “plus fame”, hire decent locations, and just get the cast drunk to make stories. While Geordie Shore had some notoriety, it wasn’t something that ever got big viewing figures so probably had a very small budget. The cast were probably offered the chance to be on tv, a nice place to live in for free, and paid for nights out. In return for what, selling their souls and never having anyone take them seriously again? Guaranteed bankruptcy by the time they are 40?

I can’t see it ever going away. There are too many channels to fill with too small an audience, and all the old filler like Friends lives exclusively on apps now
That’s bad news that it won’t ever go away, I am beginning to get really angry at these ‘famous’ folks now, duck off duck off duck off 😡😡

• Heart

I actually should have realised that Ketamine was the reason that she keeps pissing, my brothers old flat mate had a Ket habit and she constantly pissed herself! She deffo smells then.

The TV companies are on a very low budget as it is with their viewing figures low due to most people watching other media outlets. They will soon go bust and put their channels online, no TV and no more reality trash 😅😃

Yeah, they get paid peanuts on Towie. Its the opportunities they get by being on it that earns them money

Reactions: 1
Omg!! Tell us more 🤣

Really fuming to see on her insta story that she’s gone round her parents for a pamper day with her mum.
I live up the road from Charlotte's parents' home and walk past their house almost every day. Her car has been there a lot.

• Angry
Reactions: 5

Sounds hideous!

• Heart
She drives a Bentley, and also has a Range Rover I think?
That has to be unlikely - everything she has earned is detailed across companies house, and she’s only brought in 300k over the past six years. A Bentley would be half of that! And I don’t think they do them on lease 😂
If her biggest job has been “just tattoo of us” I can tell you most MTV reality shows that are studio based are made for under £5k an episode - that includes everything from the catering to paying the crew to getting the hosts in. Very unlikely they paid her over £500 an episode for that, maybe even less if they had someone else who wanted the job that they could use to drive the price down

Turns out she had a three year drink driving ban in 2019 so I don’t think she would get insurance on a Range Rover let alone a Bentley. Maybe an old Ford Ka?

348C91BE-2397-4A2C-9C9F-DE5638741790.png

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.