Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That has to be unlikely - everything she has earned is detailed across companies house, and she’s only brought in 300k over the past six years. A Bentley would be half of that! And I don’t think they do them on lease 😂
If her biggest job has been “just tattoo of us” I can tell you most MTV reality shows that are studio based are made for under £5k an episode - that includes everything from the catering to paying the crew to getting the hosts in. Very unlikely they paid her over £500 an episode for that, maybe even less if they had someone else who wanted the job that they could use to drive the price down

She definitely had a Bentley at some point, she was driving it on maybe Geordie shore and definitely on the Charlotte show.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Shes going to end up with a nose like Michael Jacksons
Looks like a coke nose 👀 Supprised it's not started crumbling away.

She drives a Bentley, and also has a Range Rover I think?
She has got a range rover and a Bentley. Ones got a personalised plate
Also that big motor home? Wonder if that's her mums?

Was from Aug 2019 but here's her ex posing next to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She definitely had a Bentley at some point, she was driving it on maybe Geordie shore and definitely on the Charlotte show.
First drink driving ban was 18 months in 2012, second 3 years in 2016. Shocking.

That Bentley looks like Gaz Beadles Bentley scam job. He put a £200 private plate on an old one and claimed he got it new for £120,000. Turned out it was a £18,000 ex footballers car from eBay 🤣

And I mean, look at hers - it’s not a Bentley colour scheme, the lights aren’t Bentley ones, it’s got a cheap non Bentley body kit which is usually covering up crash damage (a replacement Bentley door can cost £8k alone - a full plasticbody kit is 2.5k
Aaaaaand she’s had 4 1/2 years of bans in the past 8 years, so no insurer will touch her for a £150k car, plus all her accounts are online, she’s simply never earned enough to afford a millionaires car. Her biggest money spinner was the fitness DVD which sold 18000 copies at a tenner each - she got maybe £2 a throw for those before tax and agents cut

Please don’t believe Charlotte Crosby is a millionaire. She’s only on telly still cos she’s super cheap to hire

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes she does definitely drive a Bentley. I’ve seen videos of both her and her Mum driving it this year :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Yes she does definitely drive a Bentley. I’ve seen videos of both her and her Mum driving it this year :unsure:
See now if it’s a £10k crash damaged motor from eBay, in her mums name with her as a named driver (probably the only way a twice banned drink driver can get insurance) then that’s possible. Loads of them on completed eBay auctions for around £10k
1ADB6C5B-E567-4411-A2AC-BB73D3029E0B.png

But to put it in perspective, my mate who idiotically got a two year ban driving back from the pub couldn’t get insurance on anything better than a used Ford Focus for three years after his ban. Paid £6k first year on a car valued at £2k. Insurance companies aren’t stupid, they don’t need or want to take the business of people with multiple bans so quote insane premiums every time

Reactions: 4
I didn't realise she'd had bans?!
I could swear she'd been driving after 2016 and before last year?
Yeah if you google both bans were heavily covered in the media - ITV and BBC websites, all the tabloids...

Imma get my self a Bentley 😂
Haha honestly they’re not a bad used car. Can get a 2006 GT for under 15k with 14 yearly Bentley authorised services and 80k on the clock. Look the business and a private plate cons people that you’re rich.
The downside? When the exhaust needs replacing you’re getting a 4K bill! Spares are close to Ferrari prices and no companies make “a budget version”. Insurance on a 14 year old one valued at 15k would only be £600 if you had decent no claims, drive under 10k miles a year, and.... don’t have multiple lengthy booze bans 😂

@Handerton did you see the Instagram stories Josh put up a few weeks ago retaliating to her video about paying his share for his half of their house deposit (or whatever it was about!). He said something along the lines of ‘and don’t start talking about debt because I can say a lot about families being in debt can’t I.’ Would love to know exactly what that was about!

They appear to live a flashy lifestyle but I don’t think her Mum appears to work at all (not sure about her dad?), but I don’t believe they were rich to begin with. Just a bog standard family with two parents working regular jobs. Surely she can’t be sustaining this lifestyle for the whole family on those earnings?!

@Handerton did you see the Instagram stories Josh put up a few weeks ago retaliating to her video about paying his share for his half of their house deposit (or whatever it was about!). He said something along the lines of ‘and don’t start talking about debt because I can say a lot about families being in debt can’t I.’ Would love to know exactly what that was about!

They appear to live a flashy lifestyle but I don’t think her Mum appears to work at all (not sure about her dad?), but I don’t believe they were rich to begin with. Just a bog standard family with two parents working regular jobs. Surely she can’t be sustaining this lifestyle for the whole family on those earnings?!
Muggy Mike always comes to mind at times like these. Handsome, likeable bloke who got the cream of the post Love Island work yet still ended up with a monster unpaid tax bill and from the reports, next to no money coming in not that long after he was famous.

And then there’s Chanelle Hayes. Famous in the days when magazines sold loads of copies and she could do well paid Nuts and Zoo shoots. She never lived an extravagant life, didn’t have flash cars, seemed pretty good with protecting what she earned due to things she saw in her childhood. Where is she now? Normal three bed house, selling her kids old clothes on Depop for some pocket money.

Reality tv and the jobs that come from it simply aren’t well paid. There’s too much competition, new, better looking girls coming in for the small amount of work every year. Crosby will end up bankrupt, probably six months after she loses her last tv job, especially as you say, with the way her parents spend it. The lease cars will go back, homes on 95% mortgages will get repossessed, and she’ll have a tiny career bump talking about how she lost it all before finally, thankfully, vanishing forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That has to be unlikely - everything she has earned is detailed across companies house, and she’s only brought in 300k over the past six years. A Bentley would be half of that! And I don’t think they do them on lease 😂
If her biggest job has been “just tattoo of us” I can tell you most MTV reality shows that are studio based are made for under £5k an episode - that includes everything from the catering to paying the crew to getting the hosts in. Very unlikely they paid her over £500 an episode for that, maybe even less if they had someone else who wanted the job that they could use to drive the price down

Turns out she had a three year drink driving ban in 2019 so I don’t think she would get insurance on a Range Rover let alone a Bentley. Maybe an old Ford Ka?

View attachment 144762
If she had a 3 year ban in 2019, what’s she doing driving now?

If she had a 3 year ban in 2019, what’s she doing driving now?
Sorry yeah the most recent ban was active in 2019 but started in 2016

I think “what’s she doing driving now” is probably still a relevant question though! Incorrigible.

Yeah if you google both bans were heavily covered in the media - ITV and BBC websites, all the tabloids...

Haha honestly they’re not a bad used car. Can get a 2006 GT for under 15k with 14 yearly Bentley authorised services and 80k on the clock. Look the business and a private plate cons people that you’re rich.
The downside? When the exhaust needs replacing you’re getting a 4K bill! Spares are close to Ferrari prices and no companies make “a budget version”. Insurance on a 14 year old one valued at 15k would only be £600 if you had decent no claims, drive under 10k miles a year, and.... don’t have multiple lengthy booze bans 😂
I love a good £250 private plate to cover the cars age. Yes can imagine maintenance and running costs to be veryyyyyy expensive.

I think Josh's mum had a good job. They have a nice house and nice cars.
I think Charlotte's mum and dad has some money before she got famous. But nothing like their lifestyle now. They wont maintain that lifestyle.

I love a good £250 private plate to cover the cars age. Yes can imagine maintenance and running costs to be veryyyyyy expensive.
My dad has a classic jag. Worth about 30k I believe, “special occasions” car so only does maybe 1500 miles a year. Looks great, he loves it, it’s so old it will only go up a little in value over the rest of his life but every year it’s still £2k minimum on a service.
I’m doing 60,000 a year for work, rarely spend over £500 on my services!

My dad has a classic jag. Worth about 30k I believe, “special occasions” car so only does maybe 1500 miles a year. Looks great, he loves it, it’s so old it will only go up a little in value over the rest of his life but every year it’s still £2k minimum on a service.
I’m doing 60,000 a year for work, rarely spend over £500 on my services!
Cars dont scream money to me. Me and my partner have both got expensive BMWs. Mines 30k+ brand new and my partners is 70k+ brand new. He works for a car company so gets AMAZING lease deals. Tax is included. We dont have to service or MOT the cars as we get new ones every 2 years.

My mum and step dad have both got high incomes, double/triple ours. He drives around in a scabby work van and my mums got a poverty spec mokka thing 🤢

People are just flash fuckers. Weve got expensive cars but were not flash. My partner pays less to lease his BMW that my mum does her mokka. No brainer for us to do it.

Reactions: 8

Turns out she had a three year drink driving ban in 2019 so I don’t think she would get insurance on a Range Rover let alone a Bentley. Maybe an old Ford Ka?

View attachment 144762
This is so interesting r.e. money and earnings - definitely not how she portrays herself on TV/insta!
Have seen her Bentley in the Charlotte show and always thought wow she must have earned a lot to get that...it certainly looked impressive, whether or not it's completely as it seems!
I wonder how much she gets from her collabs with in the style?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.